Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am finally down to so few characters:

Bernard: L5 (stupid common tokens)
Moana (from a chest): L5
Jack-Jack (from a chest): L7(he takes FOREVER)
Lando: L9
Yoda: L7
Sir Hiss: 9

This is my fewest ever. Can't afford Orville yet, or some other premium characters.
Nice job!
I just saw that they are offering Mermaid chests again. Ant chance that your tail is back in there as a possible reward?

In my Windows game, I did not have Ariel's comfy costume (I think it came out when we were traveling). So I had something to play for in that game. So since I was doing that, I played in my IOS game. One of the Milestone chests gave me 10! relics for Rescuers. I had already gotten 2, so I am a mere 3 relics away from being able to upgrade the building. And what do you get for the first Enchantment... +6 Magic! Isn't that wonderful!

First tower challenge that I’ve sat out entirely. I don’t have Bailey, but know from experience that I won’t log on frequently enough to get her and so just am avoiding it entirely. I see she is for sale for $10, which I won’t spend, but think that translates into pennies per hour of play do have “earned” her. I understand these events help newer players get characters they didn’t already have, but it’s a bit of a flop for players that have been in the game for a while. Hoping for something more interesting next month 😊

In my Windows game, I did not have Ariel's comfy costume (I think it came out when we were traveling). So I had something to play for in that game. So since I was doing that, I played in my IOS game. One of the Milestone chests gave me 10! relics for Rescuers. I had already gotten 2, so I am a mere 3 relics away from being able to upgrade the building. And what do you get for the first Enchantment... +6 Magic! Isn't that wonderful!
I believe it's magic for the time being since there are only two characters fir the set. Once others are added, the magic will be replaced with a token. The pittance in magic is just a placeholder.

Well, now that the TC is done, time to focus on leveling for a while. Collect tokens, make sure someone is leveling at all times and keep grinding away. Tokens and magic are my friends right now.

Just kinda hoping the collections I don't have (Dalmations, Luca, Haunted Mansion, Nightmare and Gord--lol) all come around soon

I'm still in the Pocahontas portion of the MSL, so I have a little bit to get to Emperor's New Groove, Ratatouille and Rescuers.

As it turns out, I'm kind of glad that I bothered with this tower challenge. Rather than the ridiculous 1 gem we would get for currency conversion, I wound up getting 14 gems. Nice twist. For once.

I believe I ended up with 13 gems. I did find it odd that they didn't have and chests that you could purchase with the Tower Event currency. They have done this before and usually remind you to spend the currency before the event is over. Like many here, I already had Ariel and her comfy costume. As such I didn't have anything to spend my event currency on.

I got 5 gems (just barely), but did pick up Ariel and the comfy. I do wish there were other things I could have purchased, but I guess this is what happens when you get toward the end.

Now I'm just going to be stuck blaming interns for stuff.

Well, that was a big bummer. I ended up getting sick at the end of the event and still don't have Bailey. Sigh.

Well, that was a big bummer. I ended up getting sick at the end of the event and still don't have Bailey. Sigh.
How have you been doing with gems? I had to wait to buy Orville because I was 10 short, and now I've managed to build back up to 190 since then. Slowly rolling along...

How have you been doing with gems? I had to wait to buy Orville because I was 10 short, and now I've managed to build back up to 190 since then. Slowly rolling along...
Not that great. I think I am at 101. It is still pretty rare to get gems from the parades! And definitely have not seen a double win in forever.

I haven’t gotten Orville yet. I was around 150 now at 344. Gaining gems slowly.

The milestone rewards, and the prizes, for this tapper crab event are again pathetic. I really don't understand why they don't at least throw a premium chest for a chance at a character in there. It is not like there are great odds of them giving away a character anyway. Geesh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter