Disney Magic Kingdoms

Closing in on the end of Yoda, finally. Then just the two Rescuers characters to complete. Bernard is half way to 9 and Orville is nearly to 8.

I have several characters that I am missing, so I often check the probability of getting a character buy purchasing a chance chest for 60 gems. I thought that the usual percentage of probability was about 7-10%. Both the Queen & some Onward character are currently 5.88%. I have a feeling that they have even lowered the probability rates lately, but have not documented along the way to prove it. It's just a gut. I will have to see if any characters I am missing show 10% probability in the near future, unless someone knows if there is a way to check on this in patch notes or another website?

I have several characters that I am missing, so I often check the probability of getting a character buy purchasing a chance chest for 60 gems. I thought that the usual percentage of probability was about 7-10%. Both the Queen & some Onward character are currently 5.88%. I have a feeling that they have even lowered the probability rates lately, but have not documented along the way to prove it. It's just a gut. I will have to see if any characters I am missing show 10% probability in the near future, unless someone knows if there is a way to check on this in patch notes or another website?
This is why I am always sure to buy the gem characters, especially from events. Permanent characters will always be available, but once they wind up in a chest, it's all over.

This is why I am always sure to buy the gem characters, especially from events. Permanent characters will always be available, but once they wind up in a chest, it's all over.
The problem I see going forward is how much the have slowed down obtaining gems. Going to make it much harder to get gem characters. I did not for the first time get Oliver. I have not been able to collect 500 gems yet. I am not going too pay cash which is what they are pushing everyone towards.

Well, I have for some reason never been able to collect gems as quickly as you guys did. And when I upgraded to that 5th float, we all know what happened. I should have put that 195 gems towards Orville... because I am a long way off from him. And 2 bottles at a time to get Bernard is ridiculous.

The problem I see going forward is how much the have slowed down obtaining gems. Going to make it much harder to get gem characters. I did not for the first time get Oliver. I have not been able to collect 500 gems yet. I am not going too pay cash which is what they are pushing everyone towards.
Exactly. There is a very easy way to collect gems. Unfortunately, it's going to cost money, which none of us are going to do. But when they start offering characters for 500 germs instead of 300? Money grab and then some.

Well, I have for some reason never been able to collect gems as quickly as you guys did. And when I upgraded to that 5th float, we all know what happened. I should have put that 195 gems towards Orville... because I am a long way off from him. And 2 bottles at a time to get Bernard is ridiculous.
That will probably be adjusted with the next update. Can't wait to see if they add a new character set before they complete The Rescuers. Dolts.

Strange question: does anyone else notice that the tokens for premium characters (Lady Tremaine, Wall-E, etc.) drop faster and easier than any other tokens? I picked up these characters last week and I already have Lady Tremaine and Wall-E at Level 7 without really trying.

Strange question: does anyone else notice that the tokens for premium characters (Lady Tremaine, Wall-E, etc.) drop faster and easier than any other tokens? I picked up these characters last week and I already have Lady Tremaine and Wall-E at Level 7 without really trying.
Man... I haven't had to worry about those characters for (literally) years now. :)

Last edited:
Fair. I just splurged for them last week even though I was playing on day one. I think seeing them available in the bundles finally wore me down after all this time. :)
At this point, I'm down to just two characters, and one of them is currently on his way to 9. I guess having other stuff to do in this game would be nice.

Here's a silly little update from me:

Bernard: L8 (stupid common tokens)
Moana (from a chest very recently): L7
Jack-Jack (from a chest months and months ago): L7 (this guy does not move. In my opinion, the longest character to collect for in the entire game).
Boba Fett (got him last go 'round of SW): L8
Lando: Complete
Yoda: L8
Sir Hiss: Complete

It was nice to put away the Robin Hood crowd, though I didn't get Robin Hood himself during the event.

Gems: 167 towards Orville, and I have a handful of other characters I am missing.

Here's a silly little update from me:

Bernard: L8 (stupid common tokens)
Moana (from a chest very recently): L7
Jack-Jack (from a chest months and months ago): L7 (this guy does not move. In my opinion, the longest character to collect for in the entire game).
Boba Fett (got him last go 'round of SW): L8
Lando: Complete
Yoda: L8
Sir Hiss: Complete

It was nice to put away the Robin Hood crowd, though I didn't get Robin Hood himself during the event.

Gems: 167 towards Orville, and I have a handful of other characters I am missing.
Just wait... 75 of each token to finish Bernard off!

I don't mind doing these gold trophy events, especially right now when I am currently only working on leveling up one character, Orville, to level 10, with nothing else going on. Easy enough rewards with little effort needed. But, I sure can't wait to put all these wish-granting characters back into storage tomorrow. I have like 6-7 Mickey/Goofy/Daisy wishes floating around for hours at a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter