Disney Magic Kingdoms

Oh, I completely forgot about that. For people who didn't get it, is is still available after the event?

It was gone for about a week following the end of the event, but it did eventually show up in the store. I hope the same happens for this building, but I am concerned that this one is more tied to Mulan and not related to real life theme parks, while the Haunted Mansion is a park attraction they know everyone would want and scream about if it wasn't available.

Someone asked about drops. In my IOS game, things are going about how I would expect 4 combs / 6 ear hats. My Windows game I was at 1 each for the first several hours. The last set of drops got me up to 3 each.

Slow going for mulan tokens for me as well. 7 ear pieces and zero hats. I have mike and sully on quests to get the hats.

I'm still back on clearing out the 100 firecrackers, but got interrupted from completing the last set, so I'll have to wait an additional hour just to clear two last firecrackers. Sigh....

I'm doing ok with the Mulan items (without buying the attraction so far). I have 16 combs and 8 ear hats.

I'd like the attraction, but I've been wanting to save up for T-Rex and every time I'm almost there they start another one of these timed events and I use the gems for a new character (this time Mushu). On the pro-side for not getting it is that everything is somewhat squished in my game. Yes, I have room for it. But they keep adding attractions and not land and it's already pretty crowded as it is.

Random thought: Instead of the bronze, silver, gold, and platinum chest system where each chest has different types of items in it, I wish each chest had only one type of item. For example, instead of bronze, silver, gold, and platinum chests, there would be magic, token, decoration, and attraction chests. The magic chests would be super common like the bronze chests are, but the attraction chests would be very rare like platinum ones. That way, when you wait for a month or more to find the rarest chest, you'll actually get something you want rather than decorations or magic (as has happened to me with the last four platinum chests). I know this will never happen because it would cut down on the money people spend on buying platinum chests, but that's how it would be if I ruled the world, haha.

My daughter has been playing this game since it came out so needless to say, she's gotten pretty far. Today, she dropped her ipad and the screen shattered. I have a warranty on it but I have to send it off to have it repaired, IF i wipe her ipad (if they cant fix it they keep it and send new one), when we get it or the new one back and reinstall the app, will she loose all her progress?

My daughter has been playing this game since it came out so needless to say, she's gotten pretty far. Today, she dropped her ipad and the screen shattered. I have a warranty on it but I have to send it off to have it repaired, IF i wipe her ipad (if they cant fix it they keep it and send new one), when we get it or the new one back and reinstall the app, will she loose all her progress?

As long as she has it connected to Facebook or Gamecentre when she reloads the game on the new iPad she will be right where she left off :)

Leader board didn't load for the coin event and I didn't get any reward for participating so obviously my clicks were not registering same is happening with this wishes event
I did send a tweet to the Twitter feed two days ago but nothing back yet
Have you been connected to wifi. Even though I have a data connection, unless I'm connected to wifi my leader boards won't load

Does anyone else think that the Mulan in the task bar looks completely different than the Mulan in the character welcome screen?
I've been thinking the same thing! I've seen a discrepancy with other characters, but this is the worst by far. :sad1: She looks more like Lilo on the welcome screen.

As for welcoming her, I've collected 5 combs and 8 hats so far.

11 combs, 7 hats for me. I've been pretty lucky so far, but i've been at it since she became available... crossing my fingers I can welcome her tomorrow!

I
Random thought: Instead of the bronze, silver, gold, and platinum chest system where each chest has different types of items in it, I wish each chest had only one type of item. For example, instead of bronze, silver, gold, and platinum chests, there would be magic, token, decoration, and attraction chests. The magic chests would be super common like the bronze chests are, but the attraction chests would be very rare like platinum ones. That way, when you wait for a month or more to find the rarest chest, you'll actually get something you want rather than decorations or magic (as has happened to me with the last four platinum chests). I know this will never happen because it would cut down on the money people spend on buying platinum chests, but that's how it would be if I ruled the world, haha.
just wish they would remove the magic from Gold and Platinum and put in gems instead.

Slow going for mulan tokens for me as well. 7 ear pieces and zero hats. I have mike and sully on quests to get the hats.
Slow for me too. 3 combs and 4 hats and that's with Mushu and the Lantern Attraction. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I have 10 ear hats and 14 combs. I'm hoping to welcome her tomorrow but idk how much time I will have to play. The good news is I shouldn't have any problem welcoming her before the event is over. Hopefully I'll be able to get the last building too

I

just wish they would remove the magic from Gold and Platinum and put in gems instead.

Agreed!! There seems to be very few ways to getting gems once the characters are leveled. I also feel that there are so many things I wish to purchase with gems, that I don't seem to be collecting them fast enough. Putting them in platinum chests, even if the rarity is much higher, would be amazing.

I didn't see a definitive answer to this yet, but I could have missed it. Does anyone know if this is a limited time event or update? I mean are Mushu & the Lantern attraction going to be available after the event like Jack Sparrow & the Haunted Mansion were? Or do they lock back up like Sven did?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter