Disney Magic Kingdoms

Dangit! I may not even be able to finish the battles with Hans at this rate. Anna and Kristof are currently storming the castle, so I'm about to start the first round of battles, but considering that that will take 12 hours, then the clouds (1 hour 30 minutes), and then the second set of battles (20 hours), I need at least 1 day, 9 hours and 30 minutes. I think that means I'll have some sleepless nights and have to be careful with the gems so that I can use those to purchase Hans (I have 10 snowflakes and the shields, so I'd only have to pay for the swords and hats, no clue how much that'll be though).

Dangit! I may not even be able to finish the battles with Hans at this rate. Anna and Kristof are currently storming the castle, so I'm about to start the first round of battles, but considering that that will take 12 hours, then the clouds (1 hour 30 minutes), and then the second set of battles (20 hours), I need at least 1 day, 9 hours and 30 minutes. I think that means I'll have some sleepless nights and have to be careful with the gems so that I can use those to purchase Hans (I have 10 snowflakes and the shields, so I'd only have to pay for the swords and hats, no clue how much that'll be though).
Good Luck!!! I'm right there with you.

Finished the battle during the night, and now I'm about halfway through getting the hats and swords to welcome Hans. I would have never been able to do it if I didn't have both premium characters, gems to spend to shorten the battle times, and the luck to wake up in the middle of the night last night and finish the battle.

Once I get all his items, I'm going to level everyone as much as possible. I'm interested to see how the snowflakes will be collected after the event.

Okay, so at the rate these Hans ear hats are dropping for me. . .my earlier confidence may have been misplaced. I've got all the swords. Still only one hat.

It took me several tries to get the last Hans ear hat. I waited an extra hour and made sure to get a parade going before collecting again. Finally got it and just started to welcome Hans.

I defeated Hans this morning and had charters at the ready to start on his tokens. Was worried as the quick reset seems to have been patched out with this event but so far the drops have been good. about a 60% success rate so far. There's no way in all the 9 hells I'd pay $28 for my completionist tenancies so I'll use gems if I have to but I just might make it!

I need 1 sword and 5 ear hats for Hans. I feel like I should be able to complete Hans but I'm still a bit nervous. The ear hats aren't dropping very easily. I also need 5 more green clothes for Minnie's costume. Idk if I will get those in time or not. Hoping drops start coming better for me!

Finished the battle during the night, and now I'm about halfway through getting the hats and swords to welcome Hans. I would have never been able to do it if I didn't have both premium characters, gems to spend to shorten the battle times, and the luck to wake up in the middle of the night last night and finish the battle.

Once I get all his items, I'm going to level everyone as much as possible. I'm interested to see how the snowflakes will be collected after the event.
Drop rates were rough but not impossible. Goodluck!

I need 1 sword and 5 ear hats for Hans. I feel like I should be able to complete Hans but I'm still a bit nervous. The ear hats aren't dropping very easily. I also need 5 more green clothes for Minnie's costume. Idk if I will get those in time or not. Hoping drops start coming better for me!
There's seemed to be enough characters offering the ear hats, so you should be fine today!

I just hit 24hrs since I could start collecting for Hans, and I'm only one token away (a sword), and that's with not being that attentive. The drops haven't been 'epic' hard for me! For those on a time crunch, I'd recommend using the wiki to see which tasks will earn you Hans' tokens, then setting them going 2 or 4h before your last battle completes. I had spare Frozen characters available to collect as I don't have Sven so the last battle round was only with 1 character, but sending Oogie/Mickey+Minnie/Bo Peep + Woody/Mike/Sulley out at the right time could really help!

http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Short_Sword_Token
http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Hans_Ears_Token

Okay, so at the rate these Hans ear hats are dropping for me. . .my earlier confidence may have been misplaced. I've got all the swords. Still only one hat.

I've been 5 hats short for hours to welcome Hans. I'm contemplating spending the 54 gems to welcome him rather than spend $20. What do you think?

I've been 5 hats short for hours to welcome Hans. I'm contemplating spending the 54 gems to welcome him rather than spend $20. What do you think?
You have time, ride it out as long as you can! Gems are much more worth your money though, it's only like 10 bucks for 200 gems or something. Definitely wait to the last minute to see if you can save some (or all!) of those gems!

I just hit 24hrs since I could start collecting for Hans, and I'm only one token away (a sword), and that's with not being that attentive. The drops haven't been 'epic' hard for me! For those on a time crunch, I'd recommend using the wiki to see which tasks will earn you Hans' tokens, then setting them going 2 or 4h before your last battle completes. I had spare Frozen characters available to collect as I don't have Sven so the last battle round was only with 1 character, but sending Oogie/Mickey+Minnie/Bo Peep + Woody/Mike/Sulley out at the right time could really help!

http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Short_Sword_Token
http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Hans_Ears_Token
Awesome tip! Just to make sure I do it right, if I start my last battle and send a character out at the same time to collect Hans tokens I could end up with tokens right at the end of the battle?

Well so much for that. Only 37 hours left, and I'm just starting the Hans/Marshmallow task. Need a total of 20 hours to complete it. So, I won't be getting Hans.

I have all but one Hans hat. Been trying to get it all evening.
I get Hans to level 3 then he is off on a 12 hr quest
How do you think we will collect snowflakes after event finishes and does the amount of items needed increase for leveling?
I'm hoping after the event that you just get snowflakes from regular tasks, rather than having to catch snowgies. If not, I might not level any characters anymore. I'm so done with them.

I don't remember what happened after Incredible, but after the NBC event, Jack and Sally items needed to level up increased and less characters were able to get the tokens. Oogie and (I think) Zero kept the same amount of items to level up as before, but less characters able to obtain them

So I did get a fortuitous parade gem drop, and I realized that I could upgrade Donald for 4 hrs and get 4 gems, so with tonight's theater ads I reached 251 gems. So I have Sven now. I've completed 8 Stop Hans, with 5 in progress. Which leaves 3 more rounds or 12 hours. So I should get the Welcome Hans prompt about 12:40 PM tomorrow. Then we see how the drops go. I have all the Snowflakes, and I will set up as many characters as I can to collect right after I get the Hans prompt. Don't think I'll be able to upgrade Sven to where he's useful for tokens, but by getting him for 4 rounds of battle, that frees a couple people to work on Hans tokens in advance instead of a final battle round.

I'm not sure how many gems you have but I ended up using some to speed up the battles. I would let them battle 2 hours then use gems to finish them during the last round. I just received my last sword and am finally welcoming Hans after more than 24 hours. It looks like other have had much better drop rates than I did so I think you can still do it. Good Luck!!

I am 3 ears and 4 swords from Hans. Crossing my fingers as my last two quest collections came up empty on both items :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter