Disney Magic Kingdoms

Has anyone been able to find two platinum chests? I know most of us found the first one around the same time.
I've only found one so far. I received three gold chests but nothing worthwhile came of them. I got Splash Mountain from my platinum chest.

Just figured I would share my status with everyone.

I currently have all characters except for Cinderella (waiting to get the gloves for Prince Charming so that I can welcome him, and then her), and Syndrome, who I just missed out on welcoming before the promotion ended. All chracters are at leve 10 except for: Donald (6), Zurg (8), Aurora (6), Prince Phillip (2), and Fauna (9). Slowly collecting all of the other pieces to level them up, day by day.

Can't seem to find a second platinum chest for the gloves, hopefully, although I do have a gold chest that is currently counting down to be opened, so there's hope. I haven't spent a DIME on this game, and have ZERO intentions of buying chests. It's disgusting how they set a few characters with such high quotas to bring them in, just to coax people into hopefully spending money towards either bringing a character in early or buying gems. Haven't done it yet, and honestly don't have any intention of doing so. Throwing away cash on a silly online game isn't my thing.

Here this past broom event, I had one extra broom one time. No idea why, just there it was. So maybe they're not cheating--maybe they just had extras that showed up in their game. If they have double the numbers of everybody else after a couple of respawns, then we'll all know for sure they're cheating.

So, how about that crappy first prize? It sure makes me not want to run up the numbers.
I wound up winning the first broom event they had. Don't think I got much for being #1 in the event. Maybe some gems? It has been a few months since that day.

Just figured I would share my status with everyone.

I currently have all characters except for Cinderella (waiting to get the gloves for Prince Charming so that I can welcome him, and then her), and Syndrome, who I just missed out on welcoming before the promotion ended. All chracters are at leve 10 except for: Donald (6), Zurg (8), Aurora (6), Prince Phillip (2), and Fauna (9). Slowly collecting all of the other pieces to level them up, day by day.

Can't seem to find a second platinum chest for the gloves, hopefully, although I do have a gold chest that is currently counting down to be opened, so there's hope. I haven't spent a DIME on this game, and have ZERO intentions of buying chests. It's disgusting how they set a few characters with such high quotas to bring them in, just to coax people into hopefully spending money towards either bringing a character in early or buying gems. Haven't done it yet, and honestly don't have any intention of doing so. Throwing away cash on a silly online game isn't my thing.
Only Charming's requirement was bad. The other premium characters besides Pluto don't add that much the game anyway. They're nice to have characters. No one is forcing you to spend money :)

Only Charming's requirement was bad. The other premium characters besides Pluto don't add that much the game anyway. They're nice to have characters. No one is forcing you to spend money :)
Of course. But with the gloves being so rare and only available through a gold or silver chests, and those aren't easy to come by, it would seem that they want us to spend money. I remember that Merryweather, Boo, and Maximus seemed to have difficult-to-achieve totals to welcome them. Each group has that one character that you really need to rack up the gems to bring in. I needed Philip to clear the land around the portal that will eventually be protected by Mother Gothel (when I get to that point). On my way towards finishing the game, until the next update. Lots of cursed land around Tomorrowland and Fantasyland, plus the lands that are off the screen. Wonder if they will ever expand to those?

Found my second platinum chest when I clicked on Pluto! Guess we can expect them every few weeks. I'm gonna use my trick to get Splash Mountain out of it, woo hoo!

Hooray! I have just reached the point where I can unlock It's A Small World!
Although now I have the music in my head on loop...
It's going to be a very long 12 hours!

Hahaha, just found my third gold chest and I'm so used to discarding bronze chests I just got rid of it. I'm never getting those gloves. Every character is at ten so I have nothing to do but hunt down bronze chests for another week.

Hahaha, just found my third gold chest and I'm so used to discarding bronze chests I just got rid of it. I'm never getting those gloves. Every character is at ten so I have nothing to do but hunt down bronze chests for another week.
And when it comes right down to it, how many benches, fire hydrants, and lanterns does one person really need? Wish there was a way the program knew when an item was received and limit them going forward. Ugh.

Is anyone else's game being glitchy? I'm on my Samsung tablet, and half the time it doesn't want to load. When it does load, tasks take much longer than stated because it doesn't seem like it's recognizing time passing. And then I'll complete one wish just to have the same "visitor" immediately pop up another wish m in some cases for the exact same task the character just finished. Am I going crazy???

I even checked and I'm running the latest version of the game.

Is anyone else's game being glitchy? I'm on my Samsung tablet, and half the time it doesn't want to load. When it does load, tasks take much longer than stated because it doesn't seem like it's recognizing time passing. And then I'll complete one wish just to have the same "visitor" immediately pop up another wish m in some cases for the exact same task the character just finished. Am I going crazy???

I even checked and I'm running the latest version of the game.

This has been happening to me too. It seemed to be only when I hadn't been on the game for awhile so I just figured they had some sort of queue that built up while I was gone. When it happens with attraction wishes back to back, it's actually really nice to get my happiness back up!

I also had a weird thing yesterday where it seemed that wishes were being granted when they actually weren't. One visitor, I clicked on the bubble and immediately the smiley face appeared without ever having to make the character do its activity. Another visitor had the wish, then got the smiley face when I clicked on a different character's green check mark. Also not a glitch I'm upset about though.

And on an unrelated note...I FINALLY GOT THE GLOVES!!! Found them in a gold chest I found in my kingdom this morning. I'm proud to say that I stuck to my guns and never caved in to buying gems or wasting my hard earned ones on a chest :) keep trucking everyone! Good luck to those of you who are still searching.

Morning! I had a Gold Chest pop up last night, which I think I'll save because I don't see anything useful in that reward category now that I have the gloves...
I also received a Platinum Chest this morning!! Does everyone recommend the Splash Mountain Attraction? I checked the Wikia and it only produces 145 magic in 8 hours?
I defeated Zurg last night!!! Finally got through the portal and unlocked the first area around It's A Small World! I'm seriously enjoying the dialogue and art of this game!

Morning! I had a Gold Chest pop up last night, which I think I'll save because I don't see anything useful in that reward category now that I have the gloves...
I also received a Platinum Chest this morning!! Does everyone recommend the Splash Mountain Attraction? I checked the Wikia and it only produces 145 magic in 8 hours?
I defeated Zurg last night!!! Finally got through the portal and unlocked the first area around It's A Small World! I'm seriously enjoying the dialogue and art of this game!
Splash Mountain popped up in a gold chest for me, so at least it's one more attraction running. Haven't seen any guests ride it, though. Same thing with It's a Small World. The only thing I would really want at this point are the Prince's gloves. I just opened a platinum this morning and received a stupid Pluto topiary. What the heck??

Oh good, a pluto topiary. Back to waiting.
At least my other characters are leveling up and I'm grinding magic in the meanwhile.

Hi All. Love reading everyone's comments and helpful hints!

I also got the gloves from a platinum chest! It just dropped randomly one day thank god. Haven't seen a whiff of anything but bronze since then.

I am also gathering gems and was wondering if Pluto is worth buying. I get from the comments that he seems to be worth the 150 gems.

I am also leveling up Goofy to ten right now and he is killing my progress (24 hours!). I am obviously in the beginning stages of the game compared to everyone else's plethora of characters and gems and magic. But really enjoying it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter