Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just wondering I play on my iPad its an older one and I notice that sometimes when I click on the list of tasks it kinda freezes and doesn't allow me to scroll for longer tasks anyone have this problem or is it my older version of an iPad? It also kicks me out of the game too

I don't have this problem, playing on an iPad Mini 4, but I have noticed that playing this game makes my iPad hot, and drains my battery, which tells me that it puts the processor into overdrive. If you have an older iPad, your processor may be having trouble trying to keep up. I wish they had a power-saving option on the game, that would dial back on the graphics.

So I've been following the main storyline walkthrough http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Storyline_Walkthrough and according to that, I should be on Sifting Through the Curse for 75,000 magic...but nothing happened after I finished all the True Nature quests. Any idea on what I have to do? Maybe my characters aren't leveled high enough? But it doesn't give any clues as to what I need...Aurora and Flora are on level 4 and Fauna is on level 3.

Started to level up Aurora which gave me the Merlin quest, yay! I'll have space to buy the rest of the premium attractions before the sale is over lol.

Started to level up Aurora which gave me the Merlin quest, yay! I'll have space to buy the rest of the premium attractions before the sale is over lol.
If not you can always buy them and keep them in storage till you do have the space. The prices are ridiculous.

I bought all but 3, and am still early in the game. I suspect I'll have to pick and choose what to put away soon when I start needing to buy things for my next quests

Has anyone had trouble with the happiness meter going 99 to 100% then back to 99%. Mine doesnt seem to roll over anymore or give me gems....

Has anyone had trouble with the happiness meter going 99 to 100% then back to 99%. Mine doesnt seem to roll over anymore or give me gems....
My happiness meter has never given me gems, and it's my understanding that once ecstatic is full it hits 100 but drops right back to 99 immediately. It doesn't ever stay at 100. So I never add to it till its 95. I do think it stays at 99 longer though if it's at 100 for a second

Last edited:
My happiness meter has never given me gems, and it's my understanding that once ecstatic is full it hits 100 but drops right back to 99 immediately. It doesn't ever stay at 100. So I never add to it till its 95. I do think it stays at 99 longer though if it's not 100 for a second
Thanks!

Finally got a gold chest today!!! Hoping the gloves are in there..... Also wondering about the sale attractions... I have mad tea party already & I just bought RC racers since it seems quite a few characters had quests requiring it. I see someone said magic carpets drops gloves when you finally get charming? Ah I don't know if I should spend them!!

Finally got a gold chest today!!! Hoping the gloves are in there..... Also wondering about the sale attractions... I have mad tea party already & I just bought RC racers since it seems quite a few characters had quests requiring it. I see someone said magic carpets drops gloves when you finally get charming? Ah I don't know if I should spend them!!
gloves are really easy once you get the first pair. There are several tasks and things that drop them (the carousel is one), so don't waste gems on something for that. People suggested Fantasia and the spinning wheel as being good payouts, and the spinning wheel also helps with quests. Fantasia and parachute drop apparently give gold coins on the coin drop events.

These mini events are becoming as annoying as the chests (still no gloves). My park is filled to capacity with many items having to be stored at this point. Hunting down these robots is too time consuming and the payout isn't worth it at all. I've skipped every event since The Incredibles and all my characters are at ten, so there is nothing to do.

These mini events are becoming as annoying as the chests (still no gloves). My park is filled to capacity with many items having to be stored at this point. Hunting down these robots is too time consuming and the payout isn't worth it at all. I've skipped every event since The Incredibles and all my characters are at ten, so there is nothing to do.
Yep! I haven't bothered with events. I still have about 6 characters left to go to 10 but they're currently at level 7-9 so I'm not expecting to have much to do soon.
I've also accumulated 400k in magic only after collecting about 3 times per day! All this magic is burning a hole in my pocket and I can't spend it!

Yep! I haven't bothered with events. I still have about 6 characters left to go to 10 but they're currently at level 7-9 so I'm not expecting to have much to do soon.
I've also accumulated 400k in magic only after collecting about 3 times per day! All this magic is burning a hole in my pocket and I can't spend it!
Can I ask what you have to accumulate that much? Trying to build up my own magic bank :)

I bought the theater from Aladdin as part of the current sale. I already had most of the other attractions with the exception of Fantasia gardens. Is it worth it? I'm down to about 300 gems, and unsure if I want to use so many of them on this, not knowing what could be coming in the next update

gloves are really easy once you get the first pair. There are several tasks and things that drop them (the carousel is one), so don't waste gems on something for that. People suggested Fantasia and the spinning wheel as being good payouts, and the spinning wheel also helps with quests. Fantasia and parachute drop apparently give gold coins on the coin drop events.
Oh perfect!!!! I have the spinning wheel that has been very helpful. Of course my gold chest had yet another Pluto topiary :mad: so the waiting game for gloves continues!!

I leveled up Hamm to 10 and got 20 gems. Does anyone know if any other characters give big gem payouts at level 10?

Can I ask what you have to accumulate that much? Trying to build up my own magic bank :)
I have 2 patches of land with mickey stands, but the rest I just have all the attractions (except tea cups, lamp theatre, mike and sulley and jet packs). I check it in the morning, lunch and evening and no time else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter