Disney magic!! going over board? lol

mamasuttles

Earning My Ears
We are only 3 weeks out! I'm so excited! I have already started doing things for my daughter. She got a letter from Cinderella saying how excited she was that my daughter is coming to visit. She got a post card from Mickey and Pals. Then the week before we leave, she will get a welcome box from a mickey and minnie with her autograph book (that I made), a pack of sharpie markers, Disney sunglasses, a new Disney shirt, a little drawstring backpack to carry at Disney, trading pins and a lanyard and a few activities to do on the plane. Then each night after she goes to sleep, her tinker belle gifts are a mickey necklace w/ matching earrings, Anna & elsa towel with her name on it, two more disney shirt i had made, a couple disney stuffed animals, another pair of mickey earrings and a coupon for a "special treat" at the park the next day and the last day..... an Anna dress that was made for her to wear after her makeover at BBB!!!!! That's also the day we have fast pass for Anna and elsa!!!!! :yay::yay:

Can you tell I have been planning this trip for a YEAR?! :rotfl::rotfl:

We are only 3 weeks out! I'm so excited! I have already started doing things for my daughter. She got a letter from Cinderella saying how excited she was that my daughter is coming to visit. She got a post card from Mickey and Pals. Then the week before we leave, she will get a welcome box from a mickey and minnie with her autograph book (that I made), a pack of sharpie markers, Disney sunglasses, a new Disney shirt, a little drawstring backpack to carry at Disney, trading pins and a lanyard and a few activities to do on the plane. Then each night after she goes to sleep, her tinker belle gifts are a mickey necklace w/ matching earrings, Anna & elsa towel with her name on it, two more disney shirt i had made, a couple disney stuffed animals, another pair of mickey earrings and a coupon for a "special treat" at the park the next day and the last day..... an Anna dress that was made for her to wear after her makeover at BBB!!!!! That's also the day we have fast pass for Anna and elsa!!!!! :yay::yay:

That's all so sweet. :) So magical for her!

What an awesome idea! DD won't believe the princesses or mickey and minnie are sending her things (she'll be almost 8 when we go next) but I think that welcome box is an AWESOME idea! I may just steal it.

Question: Can you buy the trading pins and lanyard before hand?
She has one from a year ago, but I'd like to get a new lanyard, and DS needs one too

What an awesome idea! DD won't believe the princesses or mickey and minnie are sending her things (she'll be almost 8 when we go next) but I think that welcome box is an AWESOME idea! I may just steal it.

Question: Can you buy the trading pins and lanyard before hand?
She has one from a year ago, but I'd like to get a new lanyard, and DS needs one too

OH YESSS!!!! Check out ebay! I even just ordered a Disney Trading Pin bag to carry them in so they don't fall off. Everything I bought was authentic Disney Park stuff too. My thinking in buying the pins is to have some "throw aways" that I know she won't like so that she can trade those. I just bought a "lot of 50" (usually about $25 on ebay) and she can go through them and decide which ones she wants to trade and which one's she wants to keep.

Ebay has tons of Disney Park stuff - some brand new with tags, some gently used. Just read the descriptions and it will tell you if it's authentic Disney park merchandise!

OH YESSS!!!! Check out ebay! I even just ordered a Disney Trading Pin bag to carry them in so they don't fall off. Everything I bought was authentic Disney Park stuff too. My thinking in buying the pins is to have some "throw aways" that I know she won't like so that she can trade those. I just bought a "lot of 50" (usually about $25 on ebay) and she can go through them and decide which ones she wants to trade and which one's she wants to keep.

Ebay has tons of Disney Park stuff - some brand new with tags, some gently used. Just read the descriptions and it will tell you if it's authentic Disney park merchandise!

awesome! thanks! I did buy her Disney autograph book on ebay last year, should've thought to check there!
And "throw away" pins are great! I bought her the starter set at the park, and we traded all of them away for princess ones LOL
She even scored a Minnie one free from a vendor. We were sitting down by a cart just resting and my kids just started organizing the magnets. The vendor gave them each a souveneir for helping him out. DD got a Minnie pin, and DS got a Sully squeeze toy. I love the people at Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter