Disney Magic 9/10/16

Hello! I wish to sign up for the fish extender! We just signed up for the cruise and I'm so excited because it will be my 4th trip but my family's first. It is going to be myself, my husband, our daughter Kaylee (6 yrs old), and our son (8 mos. old).

Our party would also like to do FE! :)

Just booked this trip for my 11 year old son and I. Any other single moms taking the trip with their kids?
I may be more excited than my 11 year old!
We are interested in FE!

We just booked this cruise and the follow-on WBTA. We have had a rough time since May when Penny was diagnosed with cancer. She had her first CT scan on Monday since starting her chemo and is well on her way to remission. We were able to get a military discount and with the good news today, we are celebrating! We have cruised with Disney many times, but never in Europe so any advice is welcome; especially in regards to airlines and hotels. We are way behind in planning.

Very much looking forward to meeting all of you and being on the Magic again.

We just booked this cruise and the follow-on WBTA. We have had a rough time since May when Penny was diagnosed with cancer. She had her first CT scan on Monday since starting her chemo and is well on her way to remission. We were able to get a military discount and with the good news today, we are celebrating! We have cruised with Disney many times, but never in Europe so any advice is welcome; especially in regards to airlines and hotels. We are way behind in planning.

Very much looking forward to meeting all of you and being on the Magic again.

Can't wait to see you and Penny again! What a surprise to find us on the same cruise together again. Sorry to hear about Penny. Hope all is going better now. I can't believe that the cruise we shared in 2007 was for our 25th wedding anniversary. Looking forward to seeing you again.

How do we get a FE group assigned to us? My son is 11, I'm single but up there in age. lol Would like to find a similar group. We Live in NJ. (Originally from CA)

How do we get the momentum going on the FE's and other fun!?!
New to this board...38th Disney Cruise...what's an FE.....what's the meet 'n greet?
We did one excursion not booked with Disney.....DISASTER.....NEVER AGAIN!!! Doing the Best of Rome plus many others....very excited
By the way I don't know how to post on this board lol

New to this board...38th Disney Cruise...what's an FE.....what's the meet 'n greet?
We did one excursion not booked with Disney.....DISASTER.....NEVER AGAIN!!! Doing the Best of Rome plus many others....very excited
By the way I don't know how to post on this board lol

You seem to be posting just fine.

An FE is short for fish extender. People create these pockets that hang from the message fish outside the stateroom. Then you can join a group that exchange small gifts throughout the cruise. Here is a link that explains it better:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/meets.htm

There is not an FE group on this cruise on the DIS boards. There is one on our social media group, but it is already closed. There has to be time to know how many gifts and who will be exchanging gifts. I cruised 10 times with DCL and have never participated. If we were bringing kids on a cruise, we might. But it seems like such a hassle to pack all those items and then run around the ship delivering them.

Often groups organize a meet and greet on a sea day. Our social media group has one that is an open bar in OGills for adults. We have actually reserved the whole bar. Unfortunately, that is full too. We had to have a final count a few weeks ago.

Yes be sure to have your excursions for a Med cruise booked ahead. Some people use DCL and some use private companies. But either way, I would make sure to have those done pretty quick here. If you read the entire thread here, you will see the name of our group on social media. Feel free to join us.

Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter