Disney Magic 9/10/16

Also, just booked the WBTA. Doing these cruises back to back would be amazing, but still not sure I can justify that much money, so we'll see how things shake out...

Hello, I am booked on this cruise as well. I am B2B with the WBTA! I have 3 kids, 11, 14 and 15 (at the time of this cruise.) I just got off the magic from B2B2B Ebta, Baltic, and Norway cruise and I had an amaxing time!! Cannot wait to do it again

Cool! My boys will be 12 and 9 at the time of the cruise...

Our friends went on the EBTA also, but haven't had a chance to ask them about it. It looked like an amazing itinerary...

Cool! My boys will be 12 and 9 at the time of the cruise...

Our friends went on the EBTA also, but haven't had a chance to ask them about it. It looked like an amazing itinerary...

I would have been an amazing itinerary, but they were not able to stay the course. After NYC, we stopped at Halifax and then Stavanger. We never made it to St Johns or Iceland.

Hi everyone! We will be on this cruise too. :beach: That is me, Joyce, and my other half Rik. I will be 26 and he will be 28 at the time of the cruise. :boat:

This will be our first Disney Cruise ever! SO EXCITED! :woohoo:

We won't be doing this cruise after all. :( So enjoy everyone, I hope you have a wonderful time!

Hello Everyone,

I am new and have been looking for something like this since my first Disney Cruise. Didn't search too much until now that we are heading overseas for a DCL cruise. My husband and I are Disney fans and love cruising with DCL and are hoping to make some connections and learn great tips from experienced travelers. We will be taking our 18 year old niece with us on this cruise also.

Sorry posted on the wrong thread.

Happy Cruising.

Last edited:
Hi Disney cruisers !
Bruce and I and his sister have just booked this cruise ! It will be our 3rd time with Disney in the Med. I'll be happy to help if anyone has any questions. We are also doing the Transatlantic westbound. This will be our 1st TA so pretty excited about that. Looking forward to chatting with everyone as time goes on.

Gina

Hi Disney cruisers !
Bruce and I and his sister have just booked this cruise ! It will be our 3rd time with Disney in the Med. I'll be happy to help if anyone has any questions. We are also doing the Transatlantic westbound. This will be our 1st TA so pretty excited about that. Looking forward to chatting with everyone as time goes on.

Gina
Hi! If you have any advice on excursions with companies other than Disney or any suggestions in regards to that I would love to hear them. This is not our first Disney Cruise but our first on the Mediterranean. My husband and I are traveling with two of our nieces (18 and 19 yo).

I hope the chat becomes more active as time gets closer. :)

Hi! If you have any advice on excursions with companies other than Disney or any suggestions in regards to that I would love to hear them. This is not our first Disney Cruise but our first on the Mediterranean. My husband and I are traveling with two of our nieces (18 and 19 yo).

I hope the chat becomes more active as time gets closer. :)

Hi Paulks !
There are a few really good dependable private tour co in Naples.
All Around Italy , Rome in Limo, AP tours ( shared tours), See Amalfi Coast
I would look them up on Trip Advisor and read the reviews, then go to their websites to read about their tours.
Being your 1st Med cruise, I would go to the Amalfi Coast ! And ,or Sorrento and Pompeii.
Some go to the island of Capri. We've never been to Capri. I've heard the hydro ferry over can be pretty rough and I was afraid of sea sickness. Our 1st Med cruise we went to Pompeii and Sorrento. Pompeii was interesting but you definitely want a guide to get the most out of your visit. Sorrento is the beginning of the Amalfi Coast. Pretty but not enough to see on its own. Also, you don't see as much of the coast line from there. But combining Pompeii and Sorrento is a nice full day tour.
Our 2nd Med cruise we toured the BEAUTIFUL Amalfi Coast....Amalfi, Positano, Revello. If you do the "coast" definitely book a private tour. You don't want to be on a bus. You won't see as much plus I wouldn't want to go around those hairpin curves on a bus. The private drivers can maneuver better plus their excellent drives !
Hint : we ate twice at Chez Black, great seafood, pasta and right on the water. The towns along the coast are charming. Lots of history, shops, breathtaking scenery that you won't see anywhere else.
Some of the private tour companies will help you arrange shared vans. We might go that route ourselves.
Rome... Our #1 favorite private tour company is RomeCabs, Stefano is the owner. We've used him 3 times ! Can't say enough good things about RomeCabs !!
Villefrance... Very easy to do on your own. We did a tour a few years ago to Nice, Monoco and St Paul de Vence ( which is our fav place). Sorry I can't remember the name of the co. The private tour was more expensive than the ones in Italy. There is a train between Nice, Villefrance and Monoco. The palace and Cathedral in Monoco are a must see. Jacque Couteau has a marina(small) in Monoco. Nice is a great walking city. The beach is rocky, not sand like our beaches.
LaSpezia..... 1st time we did the Florence on Your Own through the ship. Florence is very easy to do own your own. Long bus ride but really worth it ! If you do this go on line and get your tickets for the Accademia ( Michaelangel's David ). You'll avoid LONG lines ! The 2nd time we went to Cinque Terre , short train ride from La Spezia to 5 tiny hillside villages. Loved the Ilalian people, had lunch on the water, gelato...yum, then there's a path that goes from one of the towns right along the water. Beautiful views ! We loved our day in Cinque Terre as much as our day in Florence, just two very different days.
Hope I haven't given you too much information ! Feel free to email me, gina.mcgrory09@gmail.com.
I agree this roll call is slow. I can only guess why...
Gina

Bruce just informed me that the tour company in Villefrance was Revelation Tours, Michael our guide. He had just taken Goldie Hawn and Kirk Russell on a tour.
Also meant to say Jacque Cousteaus Aquarium....

Hi my husband and I are travelling on this cruise! Never been on a cruise before so looking forward to it. We are from the Uk and the past seven years we have holidayed in Florida mainly staying onsite and love the quality Disney offers!

Welcome to our cruise family ! You'll love the ship.Same wonderful cast members at sea, great Broadway shows and mouthwatering meals. This is our 15th Disney cruise, with and without Grandchildren. This is a perfect itinerary too. If you have any questions about the ports, I'd be happy to help. This will be our 3rd Med cruise. Look forward to chatting over the months with everyone, hearing everyone's plans. Planning is half the fun !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter