• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Jewlery Thread - Chamilia and any others!

I got 10% off with my Disney Visa at both Mousegears and World of Disney - I think most stores do that now. And I didn't see the Minnie lock bead at Disney - got mine on ebay.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the Chamilia solid bangle and the Flex bangle? I know that the Flex is suppose to overlap, but does that mean the Chamilia flex bangle is a bit longer than the solid bangle? TIA! :confused3

My daughter and I both have a bracelet. Minnie has the ball with Mickey heads on it and daughter has the cupcake Minnie. I will take some photos. We just started these so looking to get a new charm in honor of upcoming trip

I have found one online, in the sale, phoned the store and they have one in stock! The store they sell from is near my Aunts house and she shops there alot so she is going to get it for me later! I am so pleased :banana:
Thanks x

Can I ask where you got the Mrs. Potts bead? I have been on the hunt for this bead with no luck. I know you posted this a while back but I am hopeful.

I have two charms now that are chipped or lost their red colors to them . I have a Winnie the Pooh that had a red shirt on at one time but now the charm has no red color to it at all the red shirt is totally gone !! I also got the red Minnie bow charm that I notice while on vacation that it is chipping on the corners and the red color is gone on the corner . :scared1: ... I am very dissapointed with this as the charms go for $50 each most of the time !! I was wondering is or has anyone else had these issues ? My sister is also having an issue with her Minnie Cupcake charm the pink is chipped !!

I have two charms now that are chipped or lost their red colors to them . I have a Winnie the Pooh that had a red shirt on at one time but now the charm has no red color to it at all the red shirt is totally gone !! I also got the red Minnie bow charm that I notice while on vacation that it is chipping on the corners and the red color is gone on the corner . :scared1: ... I am very dissapointed with this as the charms go for $50 each most of the time !! I was wondering is or has anyone else had these issues ? My sister is also having an issue with her Minnie Cupcake charm the pink is chipped !!

I am new to Chamilia, but I thought they said at the jewelry store there is a 2 year warranty on their products….

I Have contacted Chamilia twice now and have recieved no answer from one email and another email stating that I must have the reciept for the warrenty . These charms were gifts and I don't have the reciept so there goes that . I have since gotten 6 Alex and Ani bracelets and love them all !! I just hope they last longer then my Chamilia charms . I did also notice that Kay Jerwerly stores are now selling Disney Charms Kind of like the Chamilia ones ... Wonder if they will fit my Chamilia bracelet ??:confused3 Will have to find out !!

I Have contacted Chamilia twice now and have recieved no answer from one email and another email stating that I must have the reciept for the warrenty . These charms were gifts and I don't have the reciept so there goes that . I have since gotten 6 Alex and Ani bracelets and love them all !! I just hope they last longer then my Chamilia charms . I did also notice that Kay Jerwerly stores are now selling Disney Charms Kind of like the Chamilia ones ... Wonder if they will fit my Chamilia bracelet ??:confused3 Will have to find out !!

I have seen a Chamilia retailer exchange a defective bead - without a receipt - so it still may be possible. I have three Alex & Ani bracelets and love them - BUT, I've had to exchange them once already, as it looked like the finish on all three kinda peeled away :confused3 But I love them so much!

I'm just getting started with the Chamilia bracelets, does anyone use the Mickey/Minnie lock heads on their flex bangle bracelet? I'm thinking of getting the flex bangle and kind of like the look of those. Thanks!

Does anybody know if the Chamilia brand is going out of business? I bought two beads in June at WDW, with the intention of buying more when I returned home. But I've discovered that all of the stores near me have quit carrying the brand, and at least three jewelry websites I've ordered from in the past have stopped carrying Chamilia. The Chamilia website still works, but I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy more at WDW!

Thanks for any info you might have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter