• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Jewlery Thread - Chamilia and any others!

Hi, all!
I am looking for two of the Miss Chamilia Minnie beads and was wondering if anyone has seen them around the Land or World or at any of your local Chamilia dealers? These are the kids' beads that were discontinued about 6 months ago.
I've called throughout my area and searched the 'net and ebay--no luck though :confused3

I found one online here:

http://www.tomsbasement.com/p-33423...ilds-bead-ms-child-beads-perla-2050-0530.aspx

The price is pretty high, though, and I've never ordered from this store. Good luck!

Hello all

two quick questions ..

1 Has anyone ever bought from Amazon ? Hubby suprised me with a bead from Amazon it says Chamillia and I have seen it on the Chamillia site but was wondering if there was anyway to tell if it is real or not ? I am guessing somehwere on it there should be a Chamillia stamp ?

2 How can I post a photo ? I have a charm I know it Chamillia was purchased about 2 summers ago in WDW . It is I believe themed with the little mermaid but I am not sure . Was wondering if anyone has ever seen it before ? Wanted to post a photo but not sure how ??

I am so excited to find this thread. I just got my bracelet and am looking forward to adding beads. I did get the Disney carriage bead with my bracelet and I love it. In looking for some beads I have found 1 I really like - DIS-105, it is a dangling mickey hand. Sadly it has been retired. Does anyone know of any places that may have one in stock?

r_mccool said:
I am so excited to find this thread. I just got my bracelet and am looking forward to adding beads. I did get the Disney carriage bead with my bracelet and I love it. In looking for some beads I have found 1 I really like - DIS-105, it is a dangling mickey hand. Sadly it has been retired. Does anyone know of any places that may have one in stock?

I was able to find mine thru the disneystore online. It had shown up there periodically during the last year. Good luck.

Anyone know how to find the name of a charm that was purchased in WDW in 2011 ?? Is there a listing of Charms somewhere ? Just got a few more up to 11 charms since Christmas !! WHOOO !!! :goodvibes

I sure could use some help with sizing, from those "in the know."

I've decided I need a Chamilia flex bangle. ;) I just love the sleek look of that design. Anyway, on the Chamilia website, it says to measure your wrist and add 1". The flex bangle is available in 7.5 inch, 7.9 inch, and 8.2 inch for $70. I also see medium, large, and X-large flex bangles on Ebay for $50-60.

Would you assume that the medium, large, and X-large bangles on Ebay correspond to the 7.5, 7.9, and 8.2 inch bangles on the Chamilia website? And, if your wrist measured 6", which size would you buy? I do not like my bracelets to be snug, but I don't want them falling off, either. Help????

inky dinky doo said:
I sure could use some help with sizing, from those "in the know."

I've decided I need a Chamilia flex bangle. ;) I just love the sleek look of that design. Anyway, on the Chamilia website, it says to measure your wrist and add 1". The flex bangle is available in 7.5 inch, 7.9 inch, and 8.2 inch for $70. I also see medium, large, and X-large flex bangles on Ebay for $50-60.

Would you assume that the medium, large, and X-large bangles on Ebay correspond to the 7.5, 7.9, and 8.2 inch bangles on the Chamilia website? And, if your wrist measured 6", which size would you buy? I do not like my bracelets to be snug, but I don't want them falling off, either. Help????

I have a 6" wrist and have both a med and Large flex bangle. Both are just about full. There is no way either would fall off even with a few beads. They do stretch alittle and u can squeeze them to make it tighter. Kinda like the old toy rings from the gum ball machine lol. Once it's on the ends kinda overlap so no risk of falling off. The number measurements do correspond with the M, l, and xl. I have searched a few jewelry shops that either list the number next to the med, large etc. hth

Excellent! Your note is SO helpful, Amy, especially since it sounds like our wrists are about the same. :thumbsup2 I think I'll go with the large, just because I do like bracelets to be a bit looser. I can't wait to get the flex bangle and that new Snow White bead (the fairest of them all)! That's the one that pushed me over the edge.

Thanks for your help! :flower3:

Thanks to some help from you ladies after a period of lurking and drooling over everyone's bracelets, I now have my own and took advantage of after Xmas sales to begin the fun of filling it! I will post a pic later. I have the pumpkin coach, slipper, Jiminy Cricket, Wishes bead, Mrs. Potts, and silver Tink. Need some color though! I also bought my kids birthstones and told DH he was set for Mothers day, LOL!
Anyway, I hoped one of you experts could answer this question-I love the Minnie bow that was posted a couple days ago. Will it be out on the chamilia website after the current sale is over? Also does Chamilia ever do a buy 2 get 1 free direct or is that up to individual stores? I took advantage of the 30 percent off sale but still have a big wish list left!!!
Thank you all for your great pics and posts-I have enjoyed this thread!!

I've never seen the Chamilia site have a BOGO sale, though they do have sales where if you spend, like $100, you get a bracelet for free. Seems like they have it a couple of times a year.

inky dinky doo said:
Excellent! Your note is SO helpful, Amy, especially since it sounds like our wrists are about the same. :thumbsup2 I think I'll go with the large, just because I do like bracelets to be a bit looser. I can't wait to get the flex bangle and that new Snow White bead (the fairest of them all)! That's the one that pushed me over the edge.

Thanks for your help! :flower3:

It's so addicting. I like to travel as much as I can and its nice to find beads that represent my families adventures. I love my bangles, they are so much easier to take off and I like the look as well.

I collected 2 bracelets and a necklace worth in just 2 years. One bracelet is all Disney and the necklace. My other bracelet is our other trips and adventures. Have fun!

That's what I thought I might do. I travel every now and then for work, and as luck would have it, my next trip is to the Contemporary Resort for a conference, three weeks from today. Woo hoo! I went ahead and bought one of those "hidden Mickey" beads on Ebay this morning. I just couldn't resist!

Do you happen to know if they sell the flex bangle at WDW? I thought I might get the bangle and another bead or two, while I'm there. I've been wanting something I could add to every trip, and this would be perfect!

I don't think Disney carries the bangles just the traditional. If you check your local jewelers or mall they usually have them in stock. You can look at the chamilia website they have a store locator, you will be surprised how many places locally have chamilia. Also online retailers usually sell them with free shipping and no tax.

Hey all!

This post shows all 4 of the DCL Chamilia charms!

Life Preserver with DCL Logo $50
DCL Logo Bead $50
DCL Mickey Head Anchor $45
DCL Logo Cruise Ship $45

I already have the DCL Logo Cruise Ship, can't wait to get the rest!

Hi, this is my first post :banana:
I have just started a Chamilia bracelet for my dd and have got her the minnie bow, minnie murano, minnie's face and tinkerbell dangly. I originally ordered the Mrs Potts and Chip but the store contacted me last week to say it is discontinued and they can't get it for me :sad2:
My dd is a huge Beauty and the Beast fan and it is perfect for her, have any of you found a store that still has it? I am in England but would be willing to pay the shipping!

Hi, this is my first post :banana:
I have just started a Chamilia bracelet for my dd and have got her the minnie bow, minnie murano, minnie's face and tinkerbell dangly. I originally ordered the Mrs Potts and Chip but the store contacted me last week to say it is discontinued and they can't get it for me :sad2:
My dd is a huge Beauty and the Beast fan and it is perfect for her, have any of you found a store that still has it? I am in England but would be willing to pay the shipping!

Your best bet is probably going to be eBay.

I have found one online, in the sale, phoned the store and they have one in stock! The store they sell from is near my Aunts house and she shops there alot so she is going to get it for me later! I am so pleased :banana:
Thanks x

Heres a picture of the new charms. I like Minnie's bow and the Snow White charm. How about you guys?

DH just bought me the Minnie Bow charm at a local jeweler (couldn't find this anywhere in WDW last week) and it is gorgeous :love:

I have enjoyed reading through this thread, and seeing the pictures in particular.

I've decided to get myself one of these bracelets and begin a Disney-themed bead collection.

Can anybody give me some advice on bracelet size. I'm looking at the classic snap-style bracelets. My wrist measures 5.5 inches. I usually can not wear bracelets cause the default/standard size of most styles is always falling off my hand. I see the Chamilia snap comes in several sizes. I guess I would need the 6.0 or the 6.7 inch. My question is which one you guys think I would need? Is .5 inches of extra room going to allow for beads all the way around or should I go with the 6.7? I'm nervous that one will be falling off...

Any advice appreciated.

Hi nu2dvc! Welcome! I have a very tiny wrist (5.5 too) and I LOVE my Chamilia bracelet! I'm not sure how they measure the lenght of the bracelet but, without including either end that makes up the clasp part my bracelt measures 6 and 3/4 inches. I have lots of room for charms and the bracelet is loose on my wrist, but it won't slide over my hand. I purchased my bracelet in a jewelry store and that was the size the jeweler recommended. I hope you find this helpful. Happy collecting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter