Disney hotel website

When is your trip? You might be trying to reserve too far in advance. I was able to book the Explorer's Lodge from the US last week for my trip in April.

I cannot reserve a room on the website for the Disneyland hotel. Does anyone else in the USA have difficulty with the website? Thanks!
DFB recently posted a video on YouTube about Tokyo Disneyland and things to know before a trip. They mentioned for certain times of the year you can only book 3 months in advance and for some, 4 months. And that you have to be online and ready to go exactly when rooms get released (around 10pm EST - they tell you the exact time, I don't remember), also advised not to spend time looking at different rooms and categories because by the time you are done, the rooms are booked. It could be your timing or that the rooms are gone. Good luck, it looks like an amazing place to visit!

DFB recently posted a video on YouTube about Tokyo Disneyland and things to know before a trip. They mentioned for certain times of the year you can only book 3 months in advance and for some, 4 months. And that you have to be online and ready to go exactly when rooms get released (around 10pm EST - they tell you the exact time, I don't remember), also advised not to spend time looking at different rooms and categories because by the time you are done, the rooms are booked. It could be your timing or that the rooms are gone. Good luck, it looks like an amazing place to visit!
Nevermind! This was for Tokyo, not Hong Kong. Realized about 2 seconds after posting! Still a great trip!

When is your trip? You might be trying to reserve too far in advance. I was able to book the Explorer's Lodge from the US last week for my trip in April.

Thank you. I'm trying for March, so I will keep trying.

Thank you. I'm trying for March, so I will keep trying.
At what part are you getting hung up on? I am seeing availability for the few dates I tested in March, but I did have to change the package type around to get availability sometimes.

At what part are you getting hung up on? I am seeing availability for the few dates I tested in March, but I did have to change the package type around to get availability sometimes.
When I try to choose the month, it lets me choose January, shows the arrow is active, but does not respond when I click to move forward. I've tried two different devices, too. I guess I can call them.

When I try to choose the month, it lets me choose January, shows the arrow is active, but does not respond when I click to move forward. I've tried two different devices, too. I guess I can call them.
Call Disney in FL and ask them to transfer you - if you don't have free international calling.

Last edited:
If you're just trying to book accommodation (and not a package with park tickets etc), I've always booked HKDL accommodation through a third party website. I'm in Australia, but I've had success with Expedia and Qantas. I'm not sure what the usual go-to is in the US, but may be worth a try! That way, you'll pay in your own currency as well.

If you're just trying to book accommodation (and not a package with park tickets etc), I've always booked HKDL accommodation through a third party website. I'm in Australia, but I've had success with Expedia and Qantas. I'm not sure what the usual go-to is in the US, but may be worth a try! That way, you'll pay in your own currency as well.
Great suggestion! I went through booking.com. I so appreciate y'alls help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter