Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, although I NEVER used to shop at Target and now I buy a lot from them. We will see how that pans out. For those of us that plan on doing less through Target.com, is the plan as simple as bringing our physical Target gc's (purchased through eBay), to a Target store and purchasing eBay cards there? Just want to make sure I'm not missing a step. We will lose ebates or similar by doing this.Will we lose anything else?

You will also lose the 5% if paying with a GC. Decent loss but would be worth it to me to keep the amount I am running through target.com down.

I guess I'm committing fraud then. I use my husbands red card and mine.
I don't tHink it is really fraud if you have your husband's permission and if it is a debit card, if it is linked to a joint bank account.
I mean, sometimes I get gas on my husband's credit card instead of mine. Is that fraud?

Thanks for relating this indecent, I assumed if the package wasn't received someone was liable and you would be reimbursed by one of the parties. I never gave it a second thought but we routinely get other's mail delivered to our mailbox. I would hope that I would eventually receive it if it was delivered to the wrong address but who knows. I have mail delivered from addresses across town (although usually an address in the neighborhood or the adjoining subdivision). I wonder if there is a way to request UPS so I can confirm tracking/delivery to the local store? Otherwise I may up my orders to meet the UPS delivery requirement.

Our USPS delivery is awful also so I trust UPS more but it is scary either way to have that amount of your money just roaming around out there. I don't think you can request UPS, just have to spend $750 or more.

Me too, although I NEVER used to shop at Target and now I buy a lot from them. We will see how that pans out. For those of us that plan on doing less through Target.com, is the plan as simple as bringing our physical Target gc's (purchased through eBay), to a Target store and purchasing eBay cards there? Just want to make sure I'm not missing a step. We will lose ebates or similar by doing this.Will we lose anything else?

You also won't get the 5% discount by paying with GCs in store.

ETA: I see @wendow already posted the same thing. My browser is still acting funny and not refreshing.

Last edited:

Either that or someone listed them on the website in error, and that's been corrected.

I was able to purchase one earlier and it has already shipped. I saved 4 more in my cart because I'm waiting for my GCs in the mail. When I went to check my cart it was empty. Hopefully they re-stock soon.

I don't tHink it is really fraud if you have your husband's permission and if it is a debit card, if it is linked to a joint bank account.
I mean, sometimes I get gas on my husband's credit card instead of mine. Is that fraud?

No, I don't think it's fraud. I was being kinda snarky ;)

Just a data point for you guys, I was recently banned from target.com (I'm welcome to shop in the store). Did about 6k of churning since the beginning of the year, made sure to space out orders by at least a week, mixture of shipped vs store pickup, used ebates about 75% of the time. Not sure what the trigger was and they won't tell me!

That stinks...I started in early February I think and have bought $4000 in disney gift cards through them and a couple hundred in eBay. ebates is used most of the time and I had 5% off everytime. I always had my orders in $150-$350 increments and all but one or two had an extra small item or two added to it. I even had to call target once because they shorted me a $50 disney card. They apologized and going strictly by my word sent me a target gift card by email to replace it.

I've got what I need for now so I'm going to wait a bit before doing some more churning. The above really wasn't much churning as like I said I only did a couple hundred in eBay.

Just wondering, did you place any orders that did NOT include eBay gift cards? Any orders of just normal stuff? Thanks.

Not on a regular basis, but for holidays, special occasions, and a couple of good sales.

Does any one know who issues ebay gift cards bought from target online? I bought 2 $200 gift cards and both emails have the same exact number. I have contacted target 3 times today and keep getting transferred. I was just transfer to a target corporate gift cards and they are closed until Monday. Thanks

Does any one know who issues ebay gift cards bought from target online? I bought 2 $200 gift cards and both emails have the same exact number. I have contacted target 3 times today and keep getting transferred. I was just transfer to a target corporate gift cards and they are closed until Monday. Thanks

Try scrolling down past the first gift card. Your other gift cards will be there. Each of th emails sends the exact same link. After you click on print for each card make sure to close the window that it opens before you click on the next one.

Try scrolling down past the first gift card. Your other gift cards will be there. Each of th emails sends the exact same link. After you click on print for each card make sure to close the window that it opens before you click on the next one.
Thank you very much!! You were right. I just opened each email and printed them, I know it's a waste of ink but it's easier for me to keep track of what gift cards I have if I can physically see them. Thanks again.

i should have used the word illegal to prevent any upheaval. i will edit that post.

It is not illegal as long as you have permission to use it. I have used my DH to shop online all the time because we get better cash back in that card. DH have used my card multiple times specially when we use redbox because for whatever reason only one of our cards works smoothly. What would be illegal is to pretent you didn't do the charges to avoid payment.

regular shoppers dont spend 6K in four months on gift cards. im sure they wouldnt mind if you were spending 6K on tvs, clothes, or groceries.
Well I'm way past 6k in the past 4 months. When we were getting eBay buck promos I was cycling $1500 k a week. That doesn't count the combining of gift cards I did several times after they closed that option online. I've easily cycled way more than that. Maybe I should stop using my regular account and start a new one. The funny part is the red card stored in my account isn't even active anymore!

It was discussed earlier in this thread, but I'm going to mention it again because I'm going to try it out for fun.

There's an ebay seller deal for $50 BB Physical GC for $47.50 (5% off) from Giftcardoutlet. I found an article online when you search them that they're actually Cardpool on eBay. I personally like Raise over cardpool because of customer service. But I decided to get some BB GC from Giftcardoutlet because purchasing on eBay will give me eBay's buyer protection, and I plan to use it directly in store to get eBay GCs.

An interesting mention is that Giftcardoutlet is also part of the Blackhawk umbrella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter