Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a $200 Ebay in my Target cart along with a $5 item that I needed to buy anyway. The 5% off total was only $10, instead of $10.25 (not that I am complaining), but there is still a little bit of "glitch", though crossing my fingers that it stays!
I am a long time lurker but have never posted. I was coming here to say the same thing. I ordered 2 $200 ebay cards and 2 deodorants & a travel packs of Kleenex (Kleenex were free with deodorant promo) my redcard discount reflected the gift cards and the free Kleenex but not the deodorant. Like you said I'm not complaining, it was just weird.

Just so I'm clear. Are people getting the 5% back on GCs when paying with RedCard or putting the RedCard information in and actually paying with Target GCs? I know the layout of the website changed, and it looked like it wouldn't be possible to pay get the discount and pay with GCS. Has that changed?

UPDATE: I was freaked about getting banned, but I placed another order for a $100 card and that went through. Phew! I think the issue was with the $200 ones...it wasn't prompting me for any delivery information for those for some reason. In any case, thanks to OP! Doing the happy dance now. :worship::yay:

The $200 doesn't ask for delivery info. I bought two $200's this morning and they went through fine. That one used to get canceled for me all the time though so don't give up on it.

Just so I'm clear. Are people getting the 5% back on GCs when paying with RedCard or putting the RedCard information in and actually paying with Target GCs? I know the layout of the website changed, and it looked like it wouldn't be possible to pay get the discount and pay with GCS. Has that changed?

It's back to normal. You can now get 5% paying with giftcards on Target.com. The only issue is cashing out on Disney. We haven't seen it back in stock yet, so we're not sure if we're going top be able to buy them again online.

I am determined to get ebucks bonus offers, even more so now that the Target RedCard 5% discount is back! I have tried turning off my notifications and turning them back on with no avail.

So I finally set up another e-bay account. I'm hoping this works as I don't know of any other way to get the bonus offers. I have linked PayPal so I'll be ready to jump on the next offer!

Now I am going to turn off the notifications on my other account as I am sick of all the e-mails and NO ebucks offers!

Slightly off topic but I'm hoping someone here can help: I bought a Target GC through eBay's GCM a few days ago using Paypal money from a sale and my credit card for the rest. My statement shows that I was charged a $10 cash advance fee for doing so. Has this happened to anyone before? I've bought cards in the past without this happening. TIA!

Can I ask who you bought the WM card through? I've looked also and haven't had any luck finding a good seller for them.
I can't post that I don't think.... I just looked under gift cards, then for my brand, then I searched Buy it now.... Then when the items came up I just looked at their feedback and sell history.... if they sold enough at 100% I go for it (plus I'm confident that if there's an issue I can get my money/gc returned to me thru ebay) you just have to look for what you want.

Yeah! I was able to get the Southwest cards from Target with the 5% off!!! I was pulling my hair out yesterday with PPDG, and got nowhere fast! Here's hoping my eBay/Paypal accounts aren't destroyed for good.

It is!! I just tried it and it works almost better than the last time. I got the 5% off without even having to put my redcard in!

party::dancer::cool1::cheer2:

EDIT: looks like they did a MAJOR revamp on the website which is probably the reason why the discount wasn't working.

Woo hoo!!!! I converted 600 to eBay the other day without the discount. I still have 600 to convert.

WHHEEENNN YOUU WISHH UHHH-PONNN AAA STARRRRR

kh00Pea.jpg
I laughed so hard. It's so true!!!!

Just a data point for you guys, I was recently banned from target.com (I'm welcome to shop in the store). Did about 6k of churning since the beginning of the year, made sure to space out orders by at least a week, mixture of shipped vs store pickup, used ebates about 75% of the time. Not sure what the trigger was and they won't tell me!

Just a data point for you guys, I was recently banned from target.com (I'm welcome to shop in the store). Did about 6k of churning since the beginning of the year, made sure to space out orders by at least a week, mixture of shipped vs store pickup, used ebates about 75% of the time. Not sure what the trigger was and they won't tell me!

Did you ever buy anything else?

Disney and eBay? What was the breakdown roughly?

That seems pretty conservative in my book. Did you buy GCs from resellers?

I can't post that I don't think.... I just looked under gift cards, then for my brand, then I searched Buy it now.... Then when the items came up I just looked at their feedback and sell history.... if they sold enough at 100% I go for it (plus I'm confident that if there's an issue I can get my money/gc returned to me thru ebay) you just have to look for what you want.

Thanks! I'll keep checking. That's basically what I was doing and the only WM I saw were selling for quite a bit over face value. I'll keep looking though. I'd love to get WM for a discount. I shop there all the time. Our town doesn't have a Target, but I love them for the churning. I'd love WM for everyday purchases.

Thanks again!

UGH! SO, one of my orders from Wednesday's ebucks promo was to be delivered today...$900 worth of Target GC's. My dh went on to UPS last night and 'signed' for it. I was home, been home all morning....no doorbell ring and we always hear the UPS truck and never heard it. My dh told me he got a notice it had been delivered. I went and looked on the porch and there was nothing there. I checked the tracking and it says delivered. I drove my neighborhood thinking the UPS truck would still be around...nope..Came home & called UPS. They checked with my driver and he says he delivered it to my porch. UPS says there is nothing they can do. I have to contact GCM. Does anyone know if there is anything they can do?

There is no way the UPS driver delivered to my porch. We homeschool and my dd's do school at our dining room table. Blinds are wide open. We would have seen & heard him.

Any advice? I'm worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter