Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's back!!!! The 5% at Target is back! I was just converting some eBay cards ($200) and I paid $190. Woo Hoo!!
WOOHOO! Glad I haven't gotten my last GCM order of Target GC's yet or I'd probably have started converting them with no discount. Hopefully they restock Disney cards soon as well.

In other news, I tried to purchase the $100 for $95 eBay GC with another eBay GC and it didn't work. (You all warned me but I figured I'd try any way.) I got a "we cannot apply this code to your order" error message when I entered the eBay GC# on the checkout screen. I already used all my eBucks to buy Target GCs so I'll just pass on this deal. Next time I will hang onto some eBucks until the very end of the redemption period in case one of these deals pops up again.

So weird. This is from my phone ...

The bigger question is: was the mobile site ever updated to show the new TOS and is now changed (hopefully), or was it never updated to begin with (hopefully this isn't the case). I don't know because I rarely ever use or look at the mobile site.

UGH! I tried to combine 4 cards onto 2 $100 GCs to be sent by email. One $100 GC was sent and the other was canceled! But the balance was not returned to the original GCs for the canceled order. Any idea of how long it should take for the funds to be returned before I get on the phone and rattle someone's chain at Target .com?
Yes this happened to me. Wait about an hour, I think it took less than an hour be it certainly wasn't immediate.

SO upset I cashed in 2/3 of my Target cards but SO happy the 5% is back! I think I might throw another $150 ($142.50 after my Red Card discount!) back in the pot to max my churning/eBay Bucks.

Side note - I placed a GCM order on Wednesday during 4Xs Back and received the shipping notice yesterday. However, I didn't receive my Ebates. Ugh. I'll wait another day and see if it's worth putting a ticket in.

Didn't get mine from Weds or the 5x/3x ebates they had on Tuesday.

Side note - I placed a GCM order on Wednesday during 4Xs Back and received the shipping notice yesterday. However, I didn't receive my Ebates. Ugh. I'll wait another day and see if it's worth putting a ticket in.

My eBay GC purchases haven't been crediting on ebates until after they are delivered.

Hmm. I am trying to order a $50 eBay card from Best Buy, and use my $10 BB Rewards Certificate towards it, but it's not letting me. Under the Rewards Certificates section it says "Rewards certificates cannot be used on orders containing Best Buy gift cards." But at the top of the checkout screen it says "Reward certificates cannot be used on orders containing gift cards. Please remove your reward certificates to continue."

Has anyone else encountered this? I could've sworn I read on here that you CAN use BB Rewards to purchase other brand GC's, just not BB GC's. If this is a recent change for BB terms, that stinks. It DID allow me to apply my $25 BB GC to the order. I wanted to order online to avoid going into the store but it looks like I'll have to try in store and see if it works. If I can't use the BB Rewards towards GC's they will most likely go to waste since I hardly ever shop at BB. (I just happened to need a new printer within the last few months, which is the only reason I have BB Rewards at all.)

Hmm. I am trying to order a $50 eBay card from Best Buy, and use my $10 BB Rewards Certificate towards it, but it's not letting me. Under the Rewards Certificates section it says "Rewards certificates cannot be used on orders containing Best Buy gift cards." But at the top of the checkout screen it says "Reward certificates cannot be used on orders containing gift cards. Please remove your reward certificates to continue."

Has anyone else encountered this? I could've sworn I read on here that you CAN use BB Rewards to purchase other brand GC's, just not BB GC's. If this is a recent change for BB terms, that stinks. It DID allow me to apply my $25 BB GC to the order. I wanted to order online to avoid going into the store but it looks like I'll have to try in store and see if it works. If I can't use the BB Rewards towards GC's they will most likely go to waste since I hardly ever shop at BB. (I just happened to need a new printer within the last few months, which is the only reason I have BB Rewards at all.)

BB Rewards Certificate only work instore for gift cards.

BB Rewards Certificate only work instore for gift cards.
Thank you! I didn't realize that. Will they allow me to use the BB GC towards it in store as well? I was planning to use $10 Rewards + $25 GC + $15 cash to purchase a $50 eBay GC.

My eBay GC purchases haven't been crediting on ebates until after they are delivered.

That has never happened for me - it's usually credited within 24 hours of purchasing (and I purchase just about every week). But I hope you're right.

Another side note (lol), since we don't have an Ebates thread (should we to declutter here?) anyone have any experience with paying for their season tickets (NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA) through Ticketmaster and get credit for them on Ebates? I don't see anything listed on their Terms and Conditions saying they DON'T qualify. TM is only 1% but when we're talking season tickets, it's a nice little bit of money! I paid for mine and am wondering if I should put a ticket in...

Awesome news to get up to this AM!!! Thanks OP for the Target update.
My GCM order $1000 from the flash sale was sent out then next day and my $600 order is still sitting there. I am just so happy and excited. I will probably receive the big order in time for an offer if I get one next week.
First star on right second star til morning and awaaaaayyyyy we go!!!

Then I think, I ought to utilize walmart gc for sams club savings, but there aren't any credible buyers on Ebay.
that's how the 'game' works....:thumbsup2 but I found what I consider a reputable seller of WM cards on ebay the other day.... they have 100% feedback for cards, so I gave it a shot(not used cards) I found quite a few selling gc's to places that I needed(with a fee of course, but still ahead of the game here) I like the sams/freedom card dealio...I will likely use that before the quarter is up just straight out- (also the Bj's+amex extra 5% which works out about the same)
I have a question about ebates.... I thought they always credited 1% for ebay gc purchases..... am I incorrect? the last few I haven't gotten anything.... first time I didn't! Oh well.....
Also FWIW .... so glad the 5% came back.... like I said, the 'game' sometimes really is 'know when to hold 'em,know when to fold 'em' sort of gamble! :rotfl2: (I folded some of my earnings into other venues, and kept some in the game, to balance out what my 'odd's could handle safely)

Last edited:
It's the Blue Cash. We have one account but have 2 logins since our cards have different numbers. We got the offer on both cards and have received both statement credits. It seems to be hit or miss as to which offers show up for people. I don't know if switching your card from Costco to Blue Cash would make a difference or not. But Costco will stop taking AMEX in June (I think) so it couldn't hurt to try. Good luck!
i have the blue cash and the costco and did not recieve the offer on either. ymmv.

That has never happened for me - it's usually credited within 24 hours of purchasing (and I purchase just about every week). But I hope you're right.

My experience was about 24 hours also but the last few orders through ebay are taking longer to credit. So, I ordered on the 5% sale on Tuesday, got the shipment notice on Wednesday, and GC's were delivered yesterday morning at about 10am. My ebates did not credit until later yesterday afternoon...so over 48 hours. On the 4% ebates sale the week before, it was closer to 72 hours. Not sure what is up with the delay now?? I placed two orders on the Wednesday ebucks promo and have not received those credit yet either.

Thank you! I didn't realize that. Will they allow me to use the BB GC towards it in store as well? I was planning to use $10 Rewards + $25 GC + $15 cash to purchase a $50 eBay GC.

I think it can vary by store but most people seem to have success in the store using both Rewards and/or GC's to buy GC's.

that's how the 'game' works....:thumbsup2 but I found what I consider a reputable seller of WM cards on ebay the other day.... they have 100% feedback for cards, so I gave it a shot(not used cards) I found quite a few selling gc's to places that I needed(with a fee of course, but still ahead of the game here) I like the sams/freedom card dealio...I will likely use that before the quarter is up just straight out- (also the Bj's+amex extra 5% which works out about the same)
I have a question about ebates.... I thought they always credited 1% for ebay gc purchases..... am I incorrect? the last few I haven't gotten anything.... first time I didn't! Oh well.....
Also FWIW .... so glad the 5% came back.... like I said, the 'game' sometimes really is 'know when to hold 'em,know when to fold 'em' sort of gamble! :rotfl2: (I folded some of my earnings into other venues, and kept some in the game, to balance out what my 'odd's could handle safely)

Can I ask who you bought the WM card through? I've looked also and haven't had any luck finding a good seller for them.

Thanks so much! I just tried, but my order got cancelled. Has anyone had the order go through?

UPDATE: I was freaked about getting banned, but I placed another order for a $100 card and that went through. Phew! I think the issue was with the $200 ones...it wasn't prompting me for any delivery information for those for some reason. In any case, thanks to OP! Doing the happy dance now. :worship::yay:

UPDATE: I was freaked about getting banned, but I placed another order for a $100 card and that went through. Phew! I think the issue was with the $200 ones...it wasn't prompting me for any delivery information for those for some reason. In any case, thanks to OP! Doing the happy dance now. :worship::yay:
The $200 never asks for delivery info-it always is delivered to your email address (bought 3 this am)-glad it worked out though

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter