• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are gone so fast, it is just Tuesday and it seems both 50 and 100 ones are all sold out, but this deal is supposed to last till Saturday:sad:

I bought $95 worth of Target gift cards from Cardpool at 1:55pm and the cards were in my inbox at 3:10pm. I combined them to my mobile Target card and immediately purchased a $100 Disney gift card from Target. So far, no problems. I used my PayPal debit card to earn 1% on the Cardpool purchase ($89.30, so a whopping $0.89, but still...) and went through MyPoints to earn another 95 points for the Disney gift card purchase. I used Sunshine Rewards to access Cardpool. but my lifetime purchases have exceeded $1000 so I don't think I am eligible for the 1% rebate anymore.

***. Cardpool just cancelled my $1,500 order for no reason, citing something about being unable to verify information -- however, they never contacted me to verify anything.

I've resubmitted my order, but does anyone know how to avoid this?

Okay, who keep stealing my giftcards from my cart in Cardpool before I can finish entering my credit card :-) . Seriously though, that's ridiculous that they can yank cards right out of your cart before you can finish entering your order information >:(.

How long does Target take to process and send gift card orders?

I ordered on 8/8, got a shipping confirmation same-day, but still haven't received them. Original shipping estimate was delivery 8/13- 8/18, nothing has been delivered yet. The tracking information says that the shipping labels were printed, but doesn't have any location info or pickup/delivery times.

Okay, who keep stealing my giftcards from my cart in Cardpool before I can finish entering my credit card :-) . Seriously though, that's ridiculous that they can yank cards right out of your cart before you can finish entering your order information >:(.

That was me...sorry. :tongue: I have my credit cards entered into 1Password, so I click one button and it fills all my info in.

Are all $50 eBay orders being cancelled? How fast are they being cancelled?

Last edited:
How long does Target take to process and send gift card orders?

I ordered on 8/8, got a shipping confirmation same-day, but still haven't received them. Original shipping estimate was delivery 8/13- 8/18, nothing has been delivered yet. The tracking information says that the shipping labels were printed, but doesn't have any location info or pickup/delivery times.
I would log into your target account and see if they still are listed as an active order. If somehow they didn't actually ship out on 8/8 (as it appears your email said) they cancelled all remaining orders (I'm assuming you used the PayPal or target promo code) b/c they realized the glitch in their system and those promos were not supposed to work on gift cards. My 2 orders were place on 8/7 (Friday) and they were not cancelled until the following Tues (8/11)

Are there any target promo codes going on now?
Not for Disney gift cards-it was a glitch that it worked before which is why target cancelled tons of orders that were placed using it.
I actually got a promo code emailed to me today (because I had items sitting in my cart) but it isn't valid on gift cards

I have lost track of the posts....is the ebay deal still working for everyone? I have not tried it yet and was going to as soon as cardpool sends me my order.

I would log into your target account and see if they still are listed as an active order. If somehow they didn't actually ship out on 8/8 (as it appears your email said) they cancelled all remaining orders (I'm assuming you used the PayPal or target promo code) b/c they realized the glitch in their system and those promos were not supposed to work on gift cards. My 2 orders were place on 8/7 (Friday) and they were not cancelled until the following Tues (8/11)

My Target account lists these orders as shipped, and my debit card was charged. Another order placed the same day was cancelled.

I went to Ebay, found the cards from Giftcardmall, but how do you pay with Ebay gift cards? I don't see that as an option. Please help. Thank you!

FYI - Ebates gave me 1% cash back on my ebay purchase - even though everything (except shipping) was paid for by gift cards.

Jodie

Are all $50 eBay orders being cancelled? How fast are they being cancelled?
All my 3 $50 orders were cancelled about 1.5 hrs after order confirmation, and this was happened even after they sent out the 'A shipment is coming your way soon' message.

I went to Ebay, found the cards from Giftcardmall, but how do you pay with Ebay gift cards? I don't see that as an option. Please help. Thank you!

There should be a field for promo code or some similar verbage. It doesn't specifically say gift card.

My Cardpool orders arrived tonight, about 25 hours after I ordered. Was able to use them to buy discounted Southwest cards at Target. In the last three days I've ordered $600 worth of Southwest cards for $482.48, using a combination of discounted gift cards, Redcard discount, and a few Swagbucks. I saved about 19.6%.

The irony is that while I was doing all these savings gymnastics, the flight I wanted went up by $35 a ticket. :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter