Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long did you have to wait for target to authorize the ebay e gift card for use? i received the email with the e gift card over an hour ago and it still won't work on ebay.

how long did you have to wait for target to authorize the ebay e gift card for use? i received the email with the e gift card over an hour ago and it still won't work on ebay.
The term says it needs 4 hrs to get activated in eBay, but not that long in my experience. Usually it takes less than 3hrs for my orders, sometimes faster about 2hrs.

My Target account lists these orders as shipped, and my debit card was charged. Another order placed the same day was cancelled.
That's weird. I would contact Target to see what is going on if the tracking is showing they still haven't shipped. Every time I have ordered from target (gift cards or otherwise) they have always arrived in the timeframe stated.

That's weird. I would contact Target to see what is going on if the tracking is showing they still haven't shipped. Every time I have ordered from target (gift cards or otherwise) they have always arrived in the timeframe stated.

I think I had one time where it took a day or two longer...

They should have a UPS Mail Innovations (aka, USPS) tracking number associated with them. What does that say?

I have another clarification question for someone. When you go on to Target to buy the Ebay GC, are you getting 10% plus your 5% for redcard? When I do it, I only get the 10%, not my redcard savings.

I hope my Cardpool order doesn't take 25 hours! I've been waiting 2 - 1/2 hours and it is driving me crazy!

I find it really interesting how Cardpool does their shipment process...

I have never had a delayed shipment from them, I don't believe (eDelivery). Always within 60 seconds. I've purchased thousands from them over the past year ($4,000+), and never had an issue. Even when using new/different credit cards.

I wonder how they determine which orders to hold...

I have another clarification question for someone. When you go on to Target to buy the Ebay GC, are you getting 10% plus your 5% for redcard? When I do it, I only get the 10%, not my redcard savings.

You should be getting the red card discount as well.

Okay, well, orders placed...some have already come through... Lets see what happens!

This one shouldn't be like the Disney deal...its in their flyer. Yet, for some reason, 1/4 of my fulfilled orders have been cancelled. Some fulfilled, then some cancelled, then more fulfilled. Now we have more "pending", so it could go either way. We'll see what happens when I wake up in the morning!

I know that this is of no help for your current order, but in the future you might want to consider choosing the "require signature at delivery" option during checkout. This bypasses UPS Mail Innoventions and sends the package strictly by UPS. I can't stand Mail Innoventions! I've had too many shipments take a tour of the East Coast once the US Postal System got their hands on it.

Thanks for the information. I had no idea that I could even choose that option. So frustrating. Cards are still not here...:mad:

Thanks for the information. I had no idea that I could even choose that option. So frustrating. Cards are still not here...:mad:
That stinks! The cards that I ordered yesterday morning are due to arrive on Friday according to UPS tracking. I forgot to click the signature required button on my last order and it took 10 days for the package to finally reach my home. This time, the post office re-routed my order to a "local post office" in VA (I live in PA). The zip code there is nowhere close to my zip. I have visions of a bored postal worker sending packages and letters to the wrong location just for amusement.

Still "wet behind the ears" to the gift card buying thing.....
Last week I bought some Target GC at cardpool at 7% discount. Now I am seeing the highest discounted Target GC on ANY of the resale sites to be 6%. Yet, I've read on this thread that some never buy them unless they are 8% or above.
So..... is it a cyclic thing? Do the average discounts regularly dip and climb and you just have to keep watch? OR has word of this on the net glutted the market for Target cards and 6% is the highest we will see from now on?

Change your payment method to the Redcard on the checkout screen. That will take the 5% off. After you click "save and continue" you will see the payment info at the top of the page. Click "edit" and then change the payment method to the gift cards. The 5% should stay. It wasn't doing this to me last week so I don't know if their system is smarter now or if it's just because I've been paying with gift cards so much.

Any update on the eBay gift cards today? I see the $100 isn't showing up, but will the $50 work? I think I need $300 more to cover my trip in October.

Last week I bought some Target GC at cardpool at 7% discount. Now I am seeing the highest discounted Target GC on ANY of the resale sites to be 6%. Yet, I've read on this thread that some never buy them unless they are 8% or above.
So..... is it a cyclic thing? Do the average discounts regularly dip and climb and you just have to keep watch? OR has word of this on the net glutted the market for Target cards and 6% is the highest we will see from now on?

Those whose trip is far enough off are smart to play the long game and wait out these low times. It is indeed very cyclical. There have been times I've seen over the past 8 months with robust supply of Target gift cards at 9-10% off and other times like the current situation.

The discounts depend on availability and demand. When Target has a deal that the bargain hunter websites are buzzing about, those discounts go down because people are snapping up the GCs at almost any price. When a lot of people have Target GCs that they want to sell for quick cash (like after a gift-giving holiday), then the discounts go up.

I just had a question about the Cardpool referral program. I placed an order and then referred someone who then placed an order as well. How long does it take for me to receive my $5 for the referral? Also, do they email you to let you know that you earned it?

Change your payment method to the Redcard on the checkout screen. That will take the 5% off. After you click "save and continue" you will see the payment info at the top of the page. Click "edit" and then change the payment method to the gift cards. The 5% should stay. It wasn't doing this to me last week so I don't know if their system is smarter now or if it's just because I've been paying with gift cards so much.

Any update on the eBay gift cards today? I see the $100 isn't showing up, but will the $50 work? I think I need $300 more to cover my trip in October.

I did an order earlier this morning for 3 - 50.00 cards and it went through just fine. already received the cards from Target, so hopefully it will still work for you.

I just had a question about the Cardpool referral program. I placed an order and then referred someone who then placed an order as well. How long does it take for me to receive my $5 for the referral? Also, do they email you to let you know that you earned it?

I have this exact same question! Does anyone know?

It took out my 5% after I applied the giftcards yesterday. I tried a different browser too. I wonder if they fixed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter