• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get the 5x eBay Bucks? I'm on the page to purchase the $200 Target card deal, and it says I'll earn $3.70 in eBay Bucks, which is only 2x. Do you need to have gotten an e-mail, or should it be automatic?

You have to receive the email from eBay. Not everyone will get it :sad2:

I still haven't gotten bonus eBay bucks:( I've tried everything.

I'm sorry. I know how frustrating that is since I only starting getting those bonus ebucks the last few times they have done it. I think it was codegoddess who told me on this thread to go to the promo boxes to check and save, then uncheck and save, go back and check again and save...I just did that over and over. A promo came out after that so I figured it did not work but finally something did change and I began receiving the bonuses. Maybe try that if you haven't already.

I'm sorry. I know how frustrating that is since I only starting getting those bonus ebucks the last few times they have done it. I think it was codegoddess who told me on this thread to go to the promo boxes to check and save, then uncheck and save, go back and check again and save...I just did that over and over. A promo came out after that so I figured it did not work but finally something did change and I began receiving the bonuses. Maybe try that if you haven't already.
Thanks. I tried that. Honestly it's not the end of the world and I've had a lot of nice deals lately (many thanks to the disboards). Just wish I could figure this out since I am spending a fair amount on eBay.

Woohoo! Got my target card off eBay, with the eBay cards from Shaw's!

Now I need to see if my sister has an eBay account and wants to order me a card as well :)

I hate when a deal comes out and I have all of my gift card currency in the opposite place. I had all mine sitting in Target cards but then today happened and I had to hurry and convert everything over to Ebay before the good deals got all snatched up.

I hate when a deal comes out and I have all of my gift card currency in the opposite place. I had all mine sitting in Target cards but then today happened and I had to hurry and convert everything over to Ebay before the good deals got all snatched up.

I am having to convert some to ebay also. Bought ebay from Target.com almost 4 hours ago. Codes still not able to be used. Anyone know how long it takes? They say 4 hours but I'm almost at 4 hours now...

I am having to convert some to ebay also. Bought ebay from Target.com almost 4 hours ago. Codes still not able to be used. Anyone know how long it takes? They say 4 hours but I'm almost at 4 hours now...
Bah... Don't tell me that. I've been waiting an hour so far.

I haven't even tried mine yet. I bought at about 1015, they sent them all at about 1150. Last time I did this (around the same timeline) it was like 4 PM before they would work.

If you have a HyVee store, their Black Friday deal is a $20 store gift card for purchasing a $150 from select retailers. This includes Ebay, Kohls, Xbox, iTunes, Carnival Cruise, Fandango and a few others.

If you have a HyVee store, their Black Friday deal is a $20 store gift card for purchasing a $150 from select retailers. This includes Ebay, Kohls, Xbox, iTunes, Carnival Cruise, Fandango and a few others.

Thanks! I just looked up the ad and it doesn't look like there's a limit?

Does anyone know if you can use HyVee gift cards to purchase other gift cards?

I haven't even tried mine yet. I bought at about 1015, they sent them all at about 1150. Last time I did this (around the same timeline) it was like 4 PM before they would work.

Yup, OOS before my gift card would work.

So would anyone like to guess whether eBay will do this again on Black Friday? A girl can only hope!!!

Yup, OOS before my gift card would work.
Same here, I didn't prepare eBay giftcard for this good deal today. I think it is probably a surprise sale cause I remember eBay ad from slickdeals says it is part of the 25th sale, just hope 25th will have it again:)

eBay Black Friday target card deal is active NOW!

$200 target card for $185. 5x eBay bucks on top of this makes a fantastic deal.

Limit 1, though.
This is extremely frustrating!!! I thought this was supposed to start Wednesday!!!

Same here, I didn't prepare eBay giftcard for this good deal today. I think it is probably a surprise sale cause I remember eBay ad from slickdeals says it is part of the 25th sale, just hope 25th will have it again:)

I actually had "convert Target gc's to eBay" on my 'to do' list for today in preparation for the BF sale. I never would have thought they would have started it this early. I did buy one today but had to use paypal since my eBay cards from Target weren't ready in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter