• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a new petsmart glitch. Just tried it, it's a go.

1. Load the $10/2 digital coupon. found on Kroger app (today only)
2. Purchase (2) $25 GCs
3. enter kroger number. Total will drop to $30.
4. limit one per account

Is this an online order then? I don't know what "Kroger number" means.

Petsmart deal was amazing for me, and timing was perfect. We are boarding our dog there next week while we are on vacation, and I was able to get it on several Kroger accounts. So basically I paid $180 for $300 in boarding fees, plus I earned a few fuel points. Very happy :yay:

Has anyone successfully purchased Disney cards at BestBuy online using a giftcard? I did a month ago when I had to order something else, no issue. Last week I needed a hard drive so purchased that and $75 in Disney cards for in store pickup and it was cancelled, I used $75 in BB cards and credit card for the rest. Ended up ordering only the drive since we needed it right away. Tonight I tried $175 in Disney and a phone case that I wanted and selected to have it shipped, paid with $175 in BB and the rest ($1.05) on credit. Cancelled within 10 minutes. Tried again using Visa Checkout and again it was cancelled. Is there a trick to get this work or has something changed?
I think I figured out the issue. My order placed with a combo of gift card + PayPal payment got canceled. I reordered using only a BB gift card to cover the entire balance and this time it seems to work w/o the near immediate cancellation (it's been an hour and no cancel yet). Maybe you could try the same?

I think I figured out the issue. My order placed with a combo of gift card + PayPal payment got canceled. I reordered using only a BB gift card to cover the entire balance and this time it seems to work w/o the near immediate cancellation (it's been an hour and no cancel yet). Maybe you could try the same?

Thanks. I tried 3 $25 DGCs using 3 $25 BB GCs and that was cancelled immediately, didn't even receive order confirmation. Tried again buying only one, and again, cancelled within a few minutes. By now I'm sure my IP is being watched. I'm going to try to stop in to the store today, I think. Maybe I'll wait until next week. I was hoping to avoid checkout lines, not leave the house, and get Swagbucks or Ebates on the purchase.

Thanks. I tried 3 $25 DGCs using 3 $25 BB GCs and that was cancelled immediately, didn't even receive order confirmation. Tried again buying only one, and again, cancelled within a few minutes. By now I'm sure my IP is being watched. I'm going to try to stop in to the store today, I think. Maybe I'll wait until next week. I was hoping to avoid checkout lines, not leave the house, and get Swagbucks or Ebates on the purchase.
Okay. Sorry it isn't working! Yeah, it sounds like you may be getting flagged somehow now.

I believe they are still giving shopkicks in store if you use shopkick.

Most of my online gift card orders were cancelled immediately unless I included a non-gift card item and paid partly with my credit card. However, that stopped working for me in mid-November. I tried two different times and both orders were cancelled immediately. If you end up buying in-store, check the Ebates app for a special in-store coupon. Currently, I have one for 2% cash back. The cashier scans the QR code and the cash back posted within a day or two. I know this doesn't help you avoid the checkout lines, but at least you can get a little something for the trouble.

Most of my online gift card orders were cancelled immediately unless I included a non-gift card item and paid partly with my credit card. However, that stopped working for me in mid-November. I tried two different times and both orders were cancelled immediately. If you end up buying in-store, check the Ebates app for a special in-store coupon. Currently, I have one for 2% cash back. The cashier scans the QR code and the cash back posted within a day or two. I know this doesn't help you avoid the checkout lines, but at least you can get a little something for the trouble.
Do you mean ibotta? Never mind--I couldn't find ebates in store but I see it now.

Thanks, not that it's great, but it's nice to know it's not just me. My last successful purchase was early November. Headed out tomorrow so going to swing in there. I miss the days of being able to buy online. BB just isn't on the way to anywhere for me.

I got 1% from ebates when I shopped in the store for Disney gift cards at Best Buy. They scanned a special qrcode on the Best Buy page through the ebates app.
I wonder if this works even if you pay with a gift card or Best Buy rewards. I'm sitting on a $25 BB gift card from SB and I will have another $25+ in BB Rewards by the end of the month. I had been cashing out my smaller earnings (Perk, Shopkick, etc) to $5 Target gift cards. Since Best Buy sells variable load Disney cards, I switched over to those. That way, as long as I have a minimum of $25, I can still get a Disney gift card. I don't have to earn in $25 increments like I do with the Target gift cards.

I wonder if this works even if you pay with a gift card or Best Buy rewards. I'm sitting on a $25 BB gift card from SB and I will have another $25+ in BB Rewards by the end of the month. I had been cashing out my smaller earnings (Perk, Shopkick, etc) to $5 Target gift cards. Since Best Buy sells variable load Disney cards, I switched over to those. That way, as long as I have a minimum of $25, I can still get a Disney gift card. I don't have to earn in $25 increments like I do with the Target gift cards.
I paid with BB gift cards. I had $400 from buying 2 iPhones right before Thanksgiving.

So I got it to work but it was complicated because you can't pay with Walmart pay and use ibotta so I had to do two transactions. I added a $25 Walmart gift card to get to $100 and was able to use Walmart pay and the $20 egift card showed up immediately. Used that for the other transaction. Hope mypoints will accept an e receipt for their in store promotion offers.

Walmart pay worked today. No gift cards though - just groceries. Nice to have an extra $20!

Walmart pay worked today. No gift cards though - just groceries. Nice to have an extra $20!
Is that with Amex? I remember reading about it but wasn't sure if it was working and/or if you have to sign up or do you just get it by using Walmart pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter