Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are having a one day sale again where certain third party gift cards are an extra discount like they did before Black Friday. During that sale Disney gift cards were not part of the discounted gift cards.
On the website, Disney cards were not included. Not sure about in store.

I stopped at my Kroger for some groceries last night, and decided to see if my Petco coupon was glitching. I found $10 gift cards from them and tried those, and the coupon didn't work. Now I'm debating going back for the variable load and seeing if it happens on those, or going to customer service and just getting the $10 on what I bought.... I didn't see any restrictions on amount for Petco.

I'm heading to Sam's Club today and I will be sure to check if the Disney gift cards are included in their gift card sale.
The gift card "sale" at Sam's was nothing special. It was advertised as "20% off" but what it looked like was that they simply separated out the gift cards that they NORMALLY sell at a 20% discount and put them on a special display. There wasn't any additional discounts of any significance that I noticed.

I stopped at my Kroger for some groceries last night, and decided to see if my Petco coupon was glitching. I found $10 gift cards from them and tried those, and the coupon didn't work. Now I'm debating going back for the variable load and seeing if it happens on those, or going to customer service and just getting the $10 on what I bought.... I didn't see any restrictions on amount for Petco.
I don't have the petco one but most of them I have said the $10 ones are excluded. The best bet is to put $15 on the variable load cards if they are available.

I bought a $150 gift card pack (3 x $50 cards) at Sam's Club yesterday for 143.98. Plus Discover CC is offering 5% cashback in December for Sam's Club purchases. If there is not fine print, that is a savings of $6.02 on cards then $7.20 on cashback.
I did this. It was the quarterly bonus cashback and I have received the extra $ back. The limit is $75 cash back or $1500 spent.

I thought the petco coupon was a one-day deal. Is it still valid? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

The gift card "sale" at Sam's was nothing special. It was advertised as "20% off" but what it looked like was that they simply separated out the gift cards that they NORMALLY sell at a 20% discount and put them on a special display. There wasn't any additional discounts of any significance that I noticed.
Thank you for saving me a trip. On top of the holiday traffic on the way to my Sams, they just finished construction on the road leading up to it, and the lanes have all been redrawn, but no one knows where to go.

Has anyone bought Disney Gift Cards from BJs and received them unactivated? I just got a package of 10 $100 cards and they don't appear to be activated. They were in a bundle with a serial range and UPC code. How is BJs for getting this resolved? I ordered them online because we don't have a BJs near us.

Has anyone bought Disney Gift Cards from BJs and received them unactivated? I just got a package of 10 $100 cards and they don't appear to be activated. They were in a bundle with a serial range and UPC code. How is BJs for getting this resolved? I ordered them online because we don't have a BJs near us.

Did you check to see if they have a balance? I ordered multiple orders through BJ's recently and they all came bundled in those packs of ten, wrapped in the original plastic with the serial range and UPC. They were all active - I merged them on to a few cards then added them to my Disney vacation account.

Has anyone successfully purchased Disney cards at BestBuy online using a giftcard? I did a month ago when I had to order something else, no issue. Last week I needed a hard drive so purchased that and $75 in Disney cards for in store pickup and it was cancelled, I used $75 in BB cards and credit card for the rest. Ended up ordering only the drive since we needed it right away. Tonight I tried $175 in Disney and a phone case that I wanted and selected to have it shipped, paid with $175 in BB and the rest ($1.05) on credit. Cancelled within 10 minutes. Tried again using Visa Checkout and again it was cancelled. Is there a trick to get this work or has something changed?

Has anyone successfully purchased Disney cards at BestBuy online using a giftcard? I did a month ago when I had to order something else, no issue. Last week I needed a hard drive so purchased that and $75 in Disney cards for in store pickup and it was cancelled, I used $75 in BB cards and credit card for the rest. Ended up ordering only the drive since we needed it right away. Tonight I tried $175 in Disney and a phone case that I wanted and selected to have it shipped, paid with $175 in BB and the rest ($1.05) on credit. Cancelled within 10 minutes. Tried again using Visa Checkout and again it was cancelled. Is there a trick to get this work or has something changed?

This past September I ordered only Disney GC online from Best Buy for in store pick up, paid with Best Buy Gift Cards, and it went through just fine. Haven't done much at Best Buy since eBay churning fizzled.

I may have found the answer in their conditions of use policy:
At any time after receipt of your order, we may accept, decline, or place quantity or other limits on your order for any reason. We may impose these limits on a per-person, per-household, per-order, or any other basis.
I would need to look back through my orders, but I don't think I've ordered more than $250 max online in DGC from BB and my last order was over a month ago. Each cancellation reason was "Failure to identify your information".

I had always had good luck, but last week I had three ordered cancelled, including an in store pickup. I gave up and went into the store and did it there successfully. I'm always sort of nervous, but the cashier was super nice. I always try to start chatting them up about something and being super friendly before nonchalantly handing over the gift cards for payment.

Did you check to see if they have a balance? I ordered multiple orders through BJ's recently and they all came bundled in those packs of ten, wrapped in the original plastic with the serial range and UPC. They were all active - I merged them on to a few cards then added them to my Disney vacation account.
Yes, i checked to see if they had a balance. That's how I figured out they weren't active. I checked two just to be sure.

Just to report back. I stopped at another Kroger store and tried the Petco gift cards again... I picked up three variable loads and put $25 on each, and it only took off $10, no glitch for me. Oh well, I used the $10 ones from the other day for some Christmas dog toys, so I got extra credit card points for the grocery store and 2x fuel points on them. I gave the rest to DF's mom, which I had planned... We live with them and it's their dogs, we don't have our own at this time. I just figured it was worth a shot.

Today's plan - we purchased a few things at Best Buy one one AMEX and finished out the rest with Disney gift cards - since the items were gifts or small things we would have purchased anyways, we counted the regular price in our budget and are considering the AMEX offer as $25 off $125 Disney. We have a few gift cards to pick up still, so when we go to pick up the items, we're going to use DF's AMEX offer and do something similar - get what we can for Christmas gift cards, and finish it out with Disney.

There is a new petsmart glitch. Just tried it, it's a go.

1. Load the $10/2 digital coupon. found on Kroger app (today only)
2. Purchase (2) $25 GCs
3. enter kroger number. Total will drop to $30.
4. limit one per account

Last edited:
There is a new petco glitch. Just tried it, it's a go.

1. Load the $10/2 digital coupon. found on Kroger app (today only)
2. Purchase (2) $25 GCs
3. enter kroger number. Total will drop to $30.
4. limit one per account
Isn't it petsmart today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter