Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there anyother Christmas Day dining photos out there?

This was Christmas Day at Liberty Tree Tavern. Everything was good. It was the all you could eat they served for lunch that you would get for dinner.
I'll have to check to see where we had supper for Christmas night 2011. This was the only specific Christmas dinner that I remember. Other restaurants may have served a special Christmas dinner too. My mac and cheese picture didn't come out good, sorry.
DSCN1047.jpg

DSCN1044.jpg

DSCN1043.jpg

DSCN1050.jpg

DSCN1048.jpg

DSCN1045.jpg

DSCN1051-1.jpg

Are there anyother Christmas Day dining photos out there?

We ate at Kona Cafe on Dec. 25th, 2011. I know people who rave about the coconut almond chicken(?) and the steak(was thin), but neither my husband or I were impressed. These are the pictures I took.
DSCN1190.jpg

The creme brulee' was so delicious. I'd go back just for it.
DSCN1188-1.jpg

The bread and butter was wonderful.
DSCN1186.jpg

This drink was good, but not enough in the pineapple.
DSCN1192-1.jpg

It was our anniversary and the complimentary strawberries were wonderful.

Sci Fi Dine In

Spinach and Artichoke Dip for Two - A blend of Monterey Jack, swiss, and parmesan with spinach, artichokes, and corn tortilla chips $7.99

DSC_0119.jpg

Crispy Onion Rings - with horseradish dipping sauce $8.49

DSC_0120.jpg

Chicken Wings with honey-chipotle barbecue sauce, blue cheese dressing, and celery sticks $11.49

DSC_0122.jpg

Captain's Grille 8/25/12

Soup of the day: Butternut Squash

ry%3D400

Crab cakes
ry%3D400

Seared Tuna Salad
ry%3D400

Tomato and Mozzarella on Ciabatta
ry%3D400

Battered Fish and Chips
ry%3D400

Grilled Chicken Sandwich
ry%3D400

Hazelnut Gianduja chocolate cake
ry%3D400

Cheesecake
ry%3D400

No sugar added chocolate gelato
ry%3D400

Overall we were pleased with our meals, but not with our service. I have dined here before and never had an issue, I was also observing other servers who we wished we had gotten. Our server was very absentminded. She would ask if we needed a refill, we'd reply yes and she would come back with something else and not remember she asked already. This also happened when we asked for ketchup. She never asked how our meal was and we would see her off to the side standing with her arms crossed (the restaurant was slow) just looking around.

Royal Anandapur Tea Company:
cranberry pomagranate iced tea. just ok, didn't have much flavor
1446.jpg

Flame Tree BBQ:
Now I know why this place is so popular - tried it for the first time and everything was DELISH!!!
left, pulled pork sandwich, and right, ribs meal with beans and coleslaw
1448.jpg

and DH's ribs after he butchered them, lol:
1451.jpg

somehow on this trip I ended up with a lot of pictures of DH's plates with discarded bones on them...

Frozen banana from ice cream cart in Asia, near Expedition Everest
(DH is making a face because of the.... interesting... shape)
1476.jpg

Premium Mickey Ice Cream Bar!!! also from ice cream cart. Unfortunately this thing fell apart completely right after I bit into it, getting chocolate and ice cream all over me. Still tasted good, though!
1478.jpg

Toy Story Pizza Planet:
Veggie Pizza - it was alright, the veggies were all in one big blob in the center, and they kept falling off while I was trying to eat it.
1184.jpg

Starring Rolls Cafe:
DH's turkey focaccia - next time I'm getting this! Also the orange was BEAUTIFUL! All the Florida oranges we had in Disney (we got one from our resort to share every morning) were huge, sweet, juicy, and delicious.
1187.jpg

Sunset Ranch Market:
Chicken nuggets, bacon cheeseburger, fries, chocolate cake - nothing spectacular but if you feel like having fast food this will do just fine.
1191.jpg

from Fairfax Fair (Toluca Turkey Leg cart was closed)
turkey leg and bud light
1914.jpg

Snacks from Writer's Stop:
1899.jpg

1900.jpg

1897.jpg

Tried out the Pepper Market a few times. Did the breakfast buffet and the a la carte dinner each one time. Didn't really go for the dinner, it's a little convoluted and no one really explained to us what to do, also for what you pay you might as well go for the all you can eat lunch buffet (which is the same food at dinner.) I'm not sure we'd eat here again, but at CSR there aren't many options.

Dinner:
DH's roasted half-chicken
1573.jpg

my pasta - got "blush" sauce, half alfredo and half marinara - was pretty tasty!
1574.jpg

I can't find my breakfast pictures on photobucket. I will have to re-upload those.

Here are our plates at the Pepper Market breakfast buffet at Coronado Springs:
1061.jpg

DH's plate on the left (corned beef hash, scrambled eggs, ham, biscuit with sausage gravy, bacon, potatos) my plate on the right (maple syrup - which was not good/real maple syrup - scrambled eggs, grapes, french toast, spiced apples - OMG DELISH! served hot and had great cinnamon seasoning, tasted just like apple pie filling - bacon, biscuits with sausage gravy, ham)

the ham, biscuits with gravy, and apples were the best!

kid's spaghetti and meatball
7933574790_cfcf88e857.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

flatbread
7933572832_6d31a552e0.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

chicken parm
7933573678_94af850cf9.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

ice cream bomb
7933571526_efa80bf341.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

tiramisu
7933570342_e892d8c025.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

skillet for three
7933577280_6ae8301f6d.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

grilled new york strip with mashers and beans
7933575988_d9e4fa7fcd.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

cornbread
7933578622_8e2cf71729.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

dole whip and citrus swirl from aloha isle
7933583484_b324e79d15.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

chocolate mousse from boulangerie patisserie in france (epcot)
7933592300_0be40e6df9.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

chocolate shake and midnight reverie from ghirardelli soda fountain in downtown disney
7933599884_2cb93be295.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter