• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy!! 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise April 1 - April 8, 2017

Okay we have two families in the Pixie Dust Group now! If anyone has extra treats to share please stop by these two families staterooms!
Thank you!!
5156 Rob , Liz, Tony (5) and Gabe (3)
6668 Todd Darcy Lydia (12) Dalton (10) Nolan (8)

Hi everyone - I'm new to the forum and we are going on outlet first Disney cruise. Just learned about this website. What is the Pixie Dust group?

I wanted to say thank you to the Mickey Group for all your wonderful FE gifts. We loved everything, they were amazing and thoughtful. We had a fantastic time on this cruise and hope you all did too.

Thank you everyone for the amazing FE gifts this past week. My children ran to the room to see if they got anything in their pocket all week. So much fun! Until next time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter