Disney Fantasy!! 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise April 1 - April 8, 2017

just sent you an email. Looking to Join. this is our 6th cruise. 4th on the Fantasy! DD12 and DS 8! She loves "Edge" and he does everything!

Hi there.
This will be our first Disney cruise EVER! We would like to participate in Fish Exchange. Where can i do this? Thank you for your kind help.

Hello Stefanie! I sent you an email with our information this morning to sign-up for the FE group. I definitely would love to join and participate. This is my family's first Disney cruise and we are looking forward to it!

Cheers!
Lengefeld family from CA
Scott, Gen, Michael (5) and Matthew (4)

Hello Stefanie! I sent you an email with our information this morning to sign-up for the FE group. I definitely would love to join and participate. This is my family's first Disney cruise and we are looking forward to it!

Cheers!
Lengefeld family from CA
Scott, Gen, Michael (5) and Matthew (4)[/QUOTE

Got it Scott!!! You are all set! Check the google docs for more info! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eW1s1D6QJpsdqpJCTMdwuK2ZyMFF5uUPhCszhQbvtjI/edit#gid=0

Okay everyone! So I am about to close the Mickey group, if anyone else wants to do the Fish Extender (FE) please email me dr.kylepeacock@yahoo.com the following info

Everyone's first names
last name
State room
All who want to participate in the FE and age of kids
Favorite characters
allergies?
What dining you have, Main or Late

Thank you!

Stefanie

Also, please look over the Google Doc
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eW1s1D6QJpsdqpJCTMdwuK2ZyMFF5uUPhCszhQbvtjI/edit#gid=0

and check that all info is correct, if it is not please email me at dr.kylepeacock@yahoo.com

Thanks!! HAPPY SAILING!!!

Hi guys! Okay so let's start a FE group here for DISBOARDS!!! I will head it up for everyone!

Here is the Excel sheet I have started, please post all of your info in a reply to this thread and then I will add it to the excel sheet and we will go from there! If you have any questions please let me know.

Attached is what I will have in the Excel sheet - if you also give me your email I can email you the final list once we are filled up. I think we should do 15 staterooms per group. Let me know your thoughts!

Here is the info I need from you:

1. Stateroom- 10552
2. First Name (s) LISA & JOEL
3. Family Name STEPHENS
4. State GA
5. Celebrating Meet?
6. # Adults FE - YES
7. # Kids Girls FE Name (age) of girls - ADDISON (16)
8. # Kids Boys FE Name (age) of boys - NICHOLAS (13) & JAKE (10)
9. Allergies/Special Requests - NO ALLERGIES
10. Favorite Character(s) MICKEY & MINNIE, BELLE
11. Dining time (early late) - LATE
12. FE Group (Mickey) (Minnie) (Goofy) (Donald) - 15 staterooms per group

Hi Momma Mouse! So you are the only one we have in the Minnie group. We are about 54 days out now I believe and the Mickey one is completely full and closed. You may want to look for other disney fantasy western Caribbean April 1st groups such as on Facebook or other sites because I am not sure if we will get enough people here to create a Minnie group.
I believe on Facebook there is available spots for a 3rd group going. But you will need to research it as we are not allowed to link to other groups here in the disboard.
Sorry! But, who knows we may get a few More people who join in late.
Crossing my fingers for you!
Stef

and check that all info is correct, if it is not please email me at
Hi Momma Mouse! So you are the only one we have in the Minnie group. We are about 54 days out now I believe and the Mickey one is completely full and closed. You may want to look for other disney fantasy western Caribbean April 1st groups such as on Facebook or other sites because I am not sure if we will get enough people here to create a Minnie group.
I believe on Facebook there is available spots for a 3rd group going. But you will need to research it as we are not allowed to link to other groups here in the disboard.
Sorry! But, who knows we may get a few More people who join in late.
Crossing my fingers for you!
Stef

We just booked this cruise and have a 5yr. Anyway you can add us?

Good morning! We are just now joining as well! We have two families wanting to join the FE group. Waiting on our stateroom #, but I know we're both on the 6th floor. Will send it to you as soon as we have it! This is our first Disney Cruise! Very excited! I recently went on my first ever cruise back in January, so I am so glad I sort of know what to expect/pack, etc. I have been reading a ton of blog posts over the weekend. Would love some advice from parents about what you do with your kids at night on the cruise if you want to go out. Our kids are girls, ages 9 and 12 and my niece and nephew are 10 and 6 respectively. Thanks and see you all in just a few short weeks! Eeeeeeeee!

Good morning! We are just now joining as well! We have two families wanting to join the FE group. Waiting on our stateroom #, but I know we're both on the 6th floor. Will send it to you as soon as we have it! This is our first Disney Cruise! Very excited! I recently went on my first ever cruise back in January, so I am so glad I sort of know what to expect/pack, etc. I have been reading a ton of blog posts over the weekend. Would love some advice from parents about what you do with your kids at night on the cruise if you want to go out. Our kids are girls, ages 9 and 12 and my niece and nephew are 10 and 6 respectively. Thanks and see you all in just a few short weeks! Eeeeeeeee!

Welcome to the group! Usually the kids club is open until midnight and you can check the kids in there or if you are doing the main dining room, they will come get the kids during dinner.

My kids (9boy, 11girl) usually don't like going to the kids clubs and sometimes they don't want to do the things we wanted to do. We were really protective/worrywarts but figured out a system that worked for us. It took us almost until the last two days of our first 7 day cruise to let them stay in the room on their own. Since there are two of them, the buddy system works out for us. Sometimes at night, they just want to watch movies on the tv before bed. They have instructions to not open the door and the do not disturb sign is up. We have the wave phones and also the Disney cruise app to text and check in every hour or so. They will watch a movie in the room while my husband and I go for a walk or catch a late night movie at the theater. During that time, they aren't allowed to order room service. (My daughter is a room service pro haha) This will be our 5th cruise (3rd Disney) and the system has worked out for us, usually when we return, they are still in the same positions we left them in lol. If they were younger, I would check them into the club.

I hope it is not too late to join the Minnie group! This will be my family's second Disney cruise, but since our first one will have been almost 8 years ago to the week, we truly feel like it will be more like a first cruise. I have a 14 year old daughter (celebrating her 15th birthday on the ship) and a 12 year old son. My husband and I would like to make the most of this family vacation, and we've heard that joining a fish extender could be the way to do it. We'd love to add this activity to the things we do while on board. The google docs is a view only. How can we get involved, I can't seem to find any contact information?

I hope it is not too late to join the Minnie group! This will be my family's second Disney cruise, but since our first one will have been almost 8 years ago to the week, we truly feel like it will be more like a first cruise. I have a 14 year old daughter (celebrating her 15th birthday on the ship) and a 12 year old son. My husband and I would like to make the most of this family vacation, and we've heard that joining a fish extender could be the way to do it. We'd love to add this activity to the things we do while on board. The google docs is a view only. How can we get involved, I can't seem to find any contact information?

Hello! please email your info to dr.kylepeacock@yahoo.com

2nd Disney Cruise with kids.....we want to do the FE Group --- what else do you need

1. Stateroom 6082
2. First Name (s) Sarah (Mom) Chris (Dad) Meg (9) Emmy (3)
3. Family Name Garner
4. State Kentucky
5. Celebrating Meet?
6. # Adults FE 2
7. # Kids Girls FE Name (age) of girls 2 - Meg (9) and Emmy (3)
8. # Kids Boys FE Name (age) of boys
9. Allergies/Special Requests Meg is celebrating her 9th bday on board on the 2nd and Emmy is celebrating her 3rd bday on the 7th!
10. Favorite Character(s) All for Meg and Emmy Frozen
11. Dining time (early late) EARLY
12. FE Group (Mickey) (Minnie) (Goofy) (Donald) - 15 staterooms per group-- YOU TELL ME....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter