disney dream

Just to clarify.
you quoted ME and then said that at the end? it doesn't bother me.
I may have bothered others because I'm quite sure I've asked questions that surely have been asked before, and because search doesn't always work for me. that's ME probably bothering OTHERS. But it definitely does not bother me if others ask questions that have been asked a bazillion times. I know search doesn't work well and I'm always happy to be able to answer others questions if I can. :)

Actually I just wanted to emphasize that the search doesn't work well as you posted. It's all good.:thumbsup2

Oh okay. Just making sure. It sounded like you were saying that last sentence to me since you quoted me and I just wanted to clarify.... that's definitely not how I am. LOL

When are we going? But first, can you tell me if I should take a rental car to the port, and if I should drop my bags off first, then the car, or drop my car off first, then my bags, or drop my wife off first, then my car, then the bags?:confused3

Be on the look-out for Gomer, he'll park the car for you. Gomer likes to talk through...he may tell you...

"Me, I don't do no engine work. Just gas and oil, water and air. Water and air is free. We don't make no charge for it. Now you take gas and oil. That is a different proposition entirely. We make a charge for that...depending on how many times the pump out there goes ding-dong. It's thirty cents a ding."

If you're lucky, Aunt Bea will be your chef/server. Barney is head of the ship undercover security (of course). John Masters is head of entertainment.

Be on the look-out for Gomer, he'll park the car for you. Gomer likes to talk through...he may tell you...

"Me, I don't do no engine work. Just gas and oil, water and air. Water and air is free. We don't make no charge for it. Now you take gas and oil. That is a different proposition entirely. We make a charge for that...depending on how many times the pump out there goes ding-dong. It's thirty cents a ding."

If you're lucky, Aunt Bea will be your chef/server. Barney is head of the ship undercover security (of course). John Masters is head of entertainment.

:rotfl2: I can totally hear Gomer saying that in my head. Too funny!!!

So now when someone searches on "Can my DS wear shorts to dinner?" they will find THIS THREAD! And they will trudge thru 5 pages of in-fighting between DISers and still not have an answer! lol :-)

Oh absolutely. And don't forgot Floyd would be hanging out in Senses, to provide a courtesy haircut and shave....Otis is stumbling through The District, back and forth between Pink and 687. Sheriff Taylor pulls out the guitar to play "The Fishin Hole" in Evolution...it's all good.:thumbsup2

You do realize that your particular question, OP, has been asked before? I think I remember just seeing it on the Theme park board.....

:rotfl2:

I love the Disboards! :lovestruc

We shoulda nipped this thread in the bud a long time ago....I'm a big fan of bud-nippin'.

"Oh Pa, not that one, that one makes me cry..." Charlene would be our entertainment....:thumbsup2

:lmao: I can just see the Darlings lowering their instruments over the side to fit the whole family into a Cat 9...

Briscoe trying to impress Aunt Bea lifting the bedframe to show off his bicep...

"She's a-buggin'!" :rotfl2:

when asked how he liked the food, Briscoe Darling would respond "eatin' speaks louder than words..."

I'd love to have an updated, new and improved FAQ Sticky.

I was very sad to see that none of the current mods stepped up to maintain and update the FAQ thread after all the effort that lbgraves put into creating and maintaining it when she was a mod. I asked the question once and was told that I was more than welcome to take it over if I was that concerned about it. Unfortunately, work doesn't enable me to do that. But I would love to see someone take the FAQ thread under their wing and update it for all the happenings since it was last updated.

^^ Aw
I was wondering if anyone was updating it lately. I have went to read the thread several times and several things I didn't find there on that list and/or didn't find updated info. I wished I was able to add the info- but alas, could not. LOL

Hope you all have a wonderful day. HAPPY CRUISING no matter which cruise line you choose, or which itinerary you choose, or if you choose early dining or late dining, or if you bring your own or buy from ship bar, or if you smoke on the verandah or hide in the smoke stack to smoke, or if you buy art on the ship, or if you stay in orlando or if you stay in Cocoa, or if you eat at palos every meal, or you fish from the boat and catch your own and grill it on your verandah using MV navigators purchased ebay as firewood, or if you stay on the boat in nausea or you go to the atlantis, or you choose to ride the aqua duck dressed in a pirate or princess costume, or you don't like it because it blocks the sun in your deck chair that you've reserved the whole cruise by placing a magazine on, or you swim in the tiny pools, or...enough of this...got to get to work. :wave:

:rotfl: I just wanted to note, as a newbie, I actually found this thread pretty amusing. I may have asked some "dumb" questions, or not... still found the OP and responses to be funny and just trying to have some fun on a not so fun day. Anyways, that is just the opinion of one lil newbie, but there it is:goodvibes

I was very sad to see that none of the current mods stepped up to maintain and update the FAQ thread after all the effort that lbgraves put into creating and maintaining it when she was a mod. I asked the question once and was told that I was more than welcome to take it over if I was that concerned about it. Unfortunately, work doesn't enable me to do that. But I would love to see someone take the FAQ thread under their wing and update it for all the happenings since it was last updated.

My sPouse, ssanders79, would LOVE to do it.

I've changed the title and text of my original post...after much thought, self-examination, counseling, waterboard torture, and being forced to listen to Taylor Swift sing "live"...and do admit that I can see how some may have taken offense.

None was meant. If you were offended, I'm sorry.

If you have absolutely no sense of humor, stop reading here.

In closing: Does anyone know if you can smoke Mickey Bars in room 12XX on the verandah which we hope will be the on side we can see fireworks and castaway cay since we're not getting off the boat so we can swim in the olympic size adult pool and guard our door magnets and FE's from packs of wild, sweating teenagers who are roaming the ship out of control, i hope our magnets stick to our concierge doors, does anyone know, and should we go eastern or western or southern or northern, and exactly what time to the second do we need to get to PC, and can someone take a high def video of MY actual room, and not a room just like "mine" since "mine" is uniquely special and no one will be staying in it between now and our 2014 cruise we've booked, and will i die if i ride the aqua duck...and finally beware of the mickey waffles and pancakes!

Any resemblance to any person/circumstance/question/activity living or dead is purely unintentional.

:laughing:....how'd you do that? Some of us wouldn't have a clue how to change a title...and this disneychik has enjoyed reading this, if nothing else, but to laugh every other thread!

And BTW, we love coming through your town on the way to Destin!!! Love it, love it!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter