Disney Dream October 7, 2016

Okay everyone, I will maintain the FE list :)
How does 10 staterooms sound as the limit?
We will do a cut off date of 2 weeks before the cruise, which works since we are driving and headed to Universal beforehand!

So is it just our 3 families? That will work great, we just need to know how many kids and adults are participating in each family!

We'll be on this cruise as well, celebrating my 40th birthday :) We would love to join the FE is there's still room. Thanks!

Our room is me, DH, DD (9), DS (6)
Can't wait!

We are a family of 4...this is our first cruise, but our friends say that fish extenders are a must for our daughters! Please count us in!!! It is near impossible to find how to register for this program so please bare with me if I take a while to respond...we have already started making our gifts.

The family/mom that originally said she was starting the group seems to MIA ! I have no idea how to keep track of it.
How do we know which rooms we are in? Do we write that on here? Sorry, first time Disney cruisers...

This is what the list looks like to me....

DisneyMommyMichelle (she was the FE group starter)2 adults, 3 kids?
DisneyLovin'VillainMommy- 2 adults, 1 kid
Hillfamily4- we have 2 adults, 2 kids
Tfiore- 2 adults, 3 kids?
kpm76- 2 adults, 2 kids
Millers800- 2 adults, 2 kids

The family/mom that originally said she was starting the group seems to MIA ! I have no idea how to keep track of it.
How do we know which rooms we are in? Do we write that on here? Sorry, first time Disney cruisers...

kpm76- 2 adults, 2 kids

I would like to know boys/girls and general ages toddler/grade school/middle school/etc....

We have two boys ages 12 (7th grade) and 10 (5th grade).

Are we exchanging all 3 nights, or just one?

As far as I have seen from other FE I think it's all 3 nights but I think that can decided from who's running the group. Also I think you give the room numbers on here so fellow disney friends can know where to drop off FE. Thank you Hillfamily4 for putting that list together I think that all the people so far(not sure when the cut off date for families to join but I think we need to reset that on the board).

We are a family of 3. Little Boy age 8 ,3rd grade.

Tfiore- 3 adults, 2 kids
kpm76- 2 adults, 2 kids

kpm76- 2 adults, 2 kids

I'm so sorry this is Tara Fiore. We are 3 adults and 2 kids. My son is 13 and daughter 9.

I think we should have a cut off date of like 3 weeks before. So we can all have our gifts ready. Also should we limit to first 10 families?

Sounds great to me! So Friday Sept 16 is the cut off for and the first 10 families is what we will go with! Thanks for helping and all!!!

The Millers are celebrating 25th anniversary!!! Daughters: J-22 yrs. B-12 yrs. We are so excited to be part of the fish extenders group! My girls have already started gather supplies for their gifts.

We'll be on the cruise and so interested in joining the FE group (is there still room?). It will be me and my husband, and my two boys XB- 9 y/o, and LD- 7y/o. This will be our first cruise and we are all so excited :)

Update on FE group. This is all really hard for me to follow these threads. This is the list I am following with the assumption we are doing the first 10 families before September 16th. Once we close the date then we should figure out a way to exchange staterooms. I am assuming the hill family is taking over? This is my first Disney cruise and I'm confused

Tfiore- 3 adults, 2kids
kpm76- 2 adults, 2 kids
yasminern- 2 adults, 2 kids

If I look at the list and back at the threads we have 10 families already who would like to participate. I think we agreed we are limiting this group to 10 families. Can you all confirm that this is correct and that you want to participate in the fish extenders? I don't know who's going to coordinate but if we have 10 for this group we should make sure all 10 are participating and get a coordinator assigned so that we know if there is room for more. Right now we are at 11. Do we close now? So they can start a new group?

DisneyLovin'VillainMommy- 2 adults, 1 kid(8)
Hillfamily4- we have 2 adults, 2 kids(12&10)
Sew obsessed - 2 adults
Tfiore- 3 adults, 2kids(13&9)
kpm76- 2 adults, 2 kids (9&6)
Millers800- 2 adults, 2 kids (22&10)
yasminern- 2 adults, 2 kids (9&7)
Chellybug -2 adults 1 kid (9)
Wsq__nyu- 2 adults, 2 kids (5&3)
Viajaycomo- 2 adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter