Disney Dream ~ May 18-22, 2015

MrsWoody

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

Is anyone else on this cruise?

It's mine and my husbands 2nd cruise but the first time we're taking our 3 children.

We are all very excited, and would love to get a FE exchange up and running to make it even more magical for the kiddies (and us!)

Hope to see you all aboard :)

I've tried adding the link to this thread to the cruise meet sticky but it wont allow me to post links as im a newbie. Please feel free to add it if I don't get my post count up in time.

Hello Mrs. Woody!!!! I am so glad someone else is joining the cruise with us. My DW and I and 3 kids will be sailing on this cruise on the second leg of our B2B, our first time doing that. We love DCL so much we had to do 2 :) We are also sailing on the May 14th cruise before this one. That'll make this cruise the 4th for our family, one step closer to Gold status!

We LOVE to do the FE and look forward to getting to know you and your family. We still are FB friends with about 30 families from our last cruise in 2012, so it's fun to meet new people that share the DCL passion we do!

My sister & I are going on this Cruise too!! I am SUPER excited to finally find this thread!! We want to do the FE too!!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise! pixiedust:

Hello everyone. My DH and I will be sailing with you as well. This will be our seventh time on the cruise. Thank you for starting this thread.:banana::banana:

Hello! We are also on this cruise! :goodvibes This will be our 3rd Disney cruise but 1st one on the Dream (others were Fantasy and Magic). We'd love to participate in the FE. Our 2 girls have loved it on the last 2 cruises.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hey Everyone! I'm so happy to find this group. Thanks for starting it. My family will be on this cruise to celebrate my parents 50th anniversary :love:. Parents, brother, me, hubby and kids. We are really looking forward to this cruise. We've cruised before but this will be our first on Disney. I'd love to get in on the FE. I hear they are a lot of fun.

My sister & I are going on this Cruise too!! I am SUPER excited to finally find this thread!! We want to do the FE too!! Has anyone started a Facebook page yet?

I was looking for a FB page too. We are a family of four, just finished our first trip on the Dream a few weeks ago. I'm curing my Disney Depression by planning our next trip which has since turned voyage since DH has fallen in love with DCL!!!

I would love to participate in the FE group also! So excited to do all of this for the first time! Looking forward to an amazing trip! I've been gathering FE ideas for months so the girls and I had some craft ideas to do over the summer! :)

Hi! This will be our first Disney Cruise. Myself, my DH and 2DDs will be 8 & 4. Super excited! Just got back from our first WDW trip at Easter. Looking forward to FE fun on the cruise ship! :cheer2:

Yay!! Lots more people now, I was getting worried for a moment when I posted originally.

I've been very busy the past couple of weeks finishing my dissertation, but am in full blown holiday/cruise planning mode now :cool1:

I've sent a request to the FB group :)

Hey!!! we have barely gotten back from our 10 day WDW trip and decided the need to go back to see "the mouse" was too great. So we booked this cruise. I have to be either planning a Disney trip or going on a Disney trip. It will be me, DW (danceteacher on the boards), DD (12), and DD (9). This will actually be the first leg of our B2B cruises as we also booked the 5/22/15 cruise.

Can't wait to learn more about each of you and maybe meet when we get there.

Tim

I looked at doing the B2B 4 day cruises but with our daughters dance recital being on 5/16 we cannot leave earlier than that night. It also makes a difference that we own the dance studio and probably shouldn't change the schedule that was already sent to parents.

We will definately have to get together on the cruise so that you can give us the details of how the B2B change over works, as this is our first time trying it.

Hello everyone,
This is our family's 1st Disney cruise! Kids will be 10, 8 and 1. We have other family members cruising as well. We are all excited!!! We will be joining the facebook group and would love to be a part of FE :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter