Disney Dream ~ May 18-22, 2015

Thank you everyone for the great fish extender gifts - our 2-year-old LOVED coming back to the room to find presents. I can't remember what came from who, but whoever gave her the plush bird: she LOVES it! :lovestruc It became her instant best friend and "Birdie" was by her side for much of the rest of our trip, including many character meets:

We had a lot of fun doing the FE exchange! :goodvibes So many wonderful surprises from you all!

Mixology was great too! :thumbsup2 :drinking1 Too much fun! :lmao: I enjoyed getting to chat with some of you. Hope you all had a wonderful vacation.

Thank you all for the wonderful, thoughtful FE gifts!!! We appreciate every item we received! You guys are so creative, talented and thoughtful! Thank you for the personalized photo frame commemorating DS turning one! Very thoughtful! DS (and I) LOVE the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse book he received. We love reading together! We read it on the plane ride home and proudly added it to DS's home library. We received so many FE gifts throughout the week, we had to mail them home. Ooh and thank you for the "make your own sundae" gift! I will use the sprinkles in DS's smash cake photo shoot. :)

Honestly, we sincerely appreciate everything we received! I only wish we could've met. I thought we'd meet at least one family from this group. :( Perhaps we did, but just didn't know it.

I hope you guys enjoyed the Mixology class. :)

We've got extra and will be happy to drop off a gift. Hate to see anyone left out. :)

Darn it, how did I miss these posts??? I had extras too and would have loved to have included them too! Sorry!

I hope you guys had a great cruise and I hope you received a lot of Pixie Dust. :)

We didn't get a chance to book, but only because I'm thinking 2017 so I didn't think I could book that far ahead?. We'll see!

We booked a placeholder while onboard, because I don't have a specific future cruise date in mind, but I wanted to take advantage of the onboard booking discount. With the placeholder, you pay a $200 deposit and you have 24 months to select a cruise (and cruise) or you can cancel and have your $200 refunded.

AWW man. Is it too late for that??

I think so, but I'm not certain. My understanding is, in order to get the 10% discount on the cost of the cruise and the OBC ($200 for 7 Night Cruises/$100 for cruises shorter than 7 Nights), you had to book while on the cruise; however, it wouldn't hurt to call DCL to verify.

Thank you to eveyone. We had lots of fun. Mixology was great. We left the chalkboards on your doors for our fe gift. We booked an Alaskan cruise for Aug of 2016 while on board and were already booked for the Caribbean this Sept. Maybe we'll see some of you aboard again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter