Disney Dream Inaugural Cruise 1/26/2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tracy. I haven't seen you since the 2005 PC cruise. I can't believe all your hard work you did on the newsletters. Hope all is well. Congrats on winning the cruise. Can you have a roommate?? Pick me, pick me :cool1:.:rotfl2:

Sandy you should have spoke up sooner! I had to pick my roommate within five days and since I didn't hear from you, my husband said he would go ;) Can't wait to see you again!

December 1st sound like a good cut off date to me. It still gives us time for more to join the party. The day at sea sounds good for the room tour too. Our room is available since it is a handicapped room,maybe it is a little different for everyone to see. I bought a FE on ebay today so am really getting excited now. Actually, I have been besides myself with excitement since I booked the cruise. Just wish I had known we could do a back to back. Oh well, will do it another time.

Peg

Thanks Tracy. I haven't seen you since the 2005 PC cruise. I can't believe all your hard work you did on the newsletters. Hope all is well. Congrats on winning the cruise. Can you have a roommate?? Pick me, pick me :cool1:.:rotfl2:
Oh yea the newsletter !!!!

that was pretty kewl...:surfweb:

Tracy, book me on the Fantasy when you have a minute! :rotfl::worship:

Just send me your information...stateroom, number of adults, number of children (ages and gender), any medical conditions we should be aware of (diabetes, food allergies), and if you're celebrating anything!

Hamm1207...I just PM'd you the info. Thank you so much!:yay:

Post if you are doing B2B on the Maiden Voyage and the next!!!
Has anyone on here ever done a Disney B2B before? I need some tips!:wizard:

No final count yet. I'm trying to determine a deadline for joining the FE roster. How does Dec 1st sound for a cutoff date? I figure everyone will be busy with the holidays by then.

1st Dec sounds good to me, will give me plenty of time to finish making any extra gifts needed. :thumbsup2

Would it be possible for those that haven't given the age & gender of their children to do so please? I would hate to give something for a boy to a girl & vice versa. :thumbsup2 TIA.

I've added you to the FE roster. Thanks for joining the fuN!

Thanks for the link to your FE spreadsheet. Do you have a sub total column for # of staterooms or for the total number so far? Thanks! Planning ahead... I know I could just print out the sheet and add everything up! :rotfl2:

Please add us too.

Georgie + Joe GTY (Hope to get that room assignment soooon!)

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

Good Luck to all those who are participating in Disney's INAUGURAL Wine and Dine Half Marathon this weekend! :woohoo:

Sandy you should have spoke up sooner! I had to pick my roommate within five days and since I didn't hear from you, my husband said he would go ;) Can't wait to see you again!
:lmao: :thumbsup2

Post if you are doing B2B on the Maiden Voyage and the next!!!
Has anyone on here ever done a Disney B2B before? I need some tips!:wizard:
My DH and I are doing the B2B, as well as my mom (jiminyC_fan) and my dad.

:rotfl::rotfl:
How fun is that?! I just can't wait! Are you keeping the same stateroom?:rotfl:
Originally I was going to keep the same stateroom and then a few weeks ago when the price dropped my TA called us and asked if we wanted money back or to get a veranda. My DH and I chose veranda! :thumbsup2 So for the MV we will be in a Cat 9b on deck 2 and then the next one we will be on Deck 10 aft in a Cat 6. :cool1:

Originally I was going to keep the same stateroom and then a few weeks ago when the price dropped my TA called us and asked if we wanted money back or to get a veranda. My DH and I chose veranda! :thumbsup2 So for the MV we will be in a Cat 9b on deck 2 and then the next one we will be on Deck 10 aft in a Cat 6. :cool1:

:hug:Almost twins here...we had same SR for both, then took Veranda for about $150 extra. So, MV we are a 10A at 9 Aft(I think the virtual porthole will be a cool experience), then we move literally across the hall to a 6A 9 Aft.:hug:

:hug:Almost twins here...we had same SR for both, then took Veranda for about $150 extra. So, MV we are a 10A at 9 Aft(I think the virtual porthole will be a cool experience), then we move literally across the hall to a 6A 9 Aft.:hug:
How fun, now I know who to go to if I accidentally drop something from the veranda! :lmao:

How fun, now I know who to go to if I accidentally drop something from the veranda! :lmao:

:confused3Now, if you dropped money...I didn't see it.:confused3 I'm just telling you that ahead of time.:rotfl::rotfl:

:idea:I have one possible concern for you...I considered the deck 10 aft, but the noise of the chairs on the floor from the "Topsider's-type place" above would be noisy on the ceiling...so I moved down to deck 9. There are still some 6a's on deck 9 available.:idea:

Just booked my flights ... got Pop Century booked, now need to add on two nights before hand ... Also need to add a post night near the airport for Sunday night!!! Can't wait!

I've added the cut off date for the FE roster as Dec 1st! It's listed at the top of the FE roster on the google doucment (Please add it to the information next to the link on the main page).I've also added a running total at the bottom of the list. Also, if you have any information that needs to be added or changed, such as the gender of your child--please let me know so that I can make the change! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter