Disney Dream Inaugural Cruise 1/26/2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigger24

Mouseketeer
Post Here if you are Going:banana::banana::banana::yay::woohoo:

It will be here before we know it!

Here is a link to the current roster. Thanks to Peter for keeping it up to date.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34182704&postcount=52]Inaugural Dreamers Info page and Roster Click Here[/url]

Link to Google Fish Extender document: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...3lnYlNYWGl5ZHljSmRKQ3c&hl=en&authkey=CJaf8MoD

If there is any other info you would like me to post here for ease of finding, just let me know and I will be happy to add/update!! Can't wait to meet everyone, those we sailed with before and everyone new!

Bernadette

Whoo hoo! I'm here, I'm here! :banana:

My name is Kimberly, I'll be traveling with my husband, two sons (currently 4 and 6) and my father-in-law. We have two connecting rooms #9040 and #9042!
:yay::woohoo::banana::cool1::thumbsup2:cheer2:

We are in a 2 Cat 9A all the way forward.

Me, DH, DD (7 at the time of sailing) and my Mom and Dad!

Hi fellow Inaugural Dreamers!!! :wave2:

My name's Karen and I am onboard with my DD Sophie!!! We have an extremely forward Cat 9A on Deck 8!!! Really excited to be in one of the completely new locations available...

We are booked!! WooHoo!!! Me, DH, and my two DS's (6 and 2 at time of sailing). We are in a category 11A - Deck 8 Forward. Can't believe we are on the Maiden Voyage!!!

I am booked as well. My name is Heidi and my DH, Chris, will be sailing in a Cat 9b. My parents are also booked on this cruise as well as some close friends. We wanted to get the Cat. 9b all the way forward on Deck 2 but it was already taken so now we are closer to midship which is fine by me as long as I am on that sailing!

:thumbsup2 Hi All,
We are in/on! Which ever way you want to say it..
That would be me (gg, John) and :bride: DW Barb.
I'm a Dreamer so I booked a cat 11C GTY, look at the bright side from deck 2 we can only go up :lmao:.
Wishing, Hoping and Dreaming :goodvibes :littleangel: :yay:.
We will know in 13 months, when we get the cabin number assignment :worship:.
Have a great year, "We are the 1st" :cool2:
gg

Count us in....TA confirming final details but we are booked.

That much I know - cabin? I think a 6A or 6B? So excited, I forgot to ask.....

Sailing are - DH and me......

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

We are booked. It will be me (Linda) and my adult daughter (Jamie), she will be almost 19 when we cruise.

We are in 9A, stateroom #8504!

I believe we are in that corner room. We should have an awesome view from the front of the ship.

I think we need to do a stateroom tour so we can see the different categories on the inaugural sailing.

We will be doing a B2B and are going to move to a "Virtual" inside stateroom for the second cruise!

count me in!

elizabeth, owen, jackson....cat 11a deck 8

so excited...wanted to really go and i managed to work it out! :banana:

I am booked as well. My name is Heidi and my DH, Chris, will be sailing in a Cat 9b. My parents are also booked on this cruise as well as some close friends. We wanted to get the Cat. 9b all the way forward on Deck 2 but it was already taken so now we are closer to midship which is fine by me as long as I am on that sailing!

Hi, I'm the mom to PoohFriend. We are in cat 9B. It is my DH, Ted and myself, Sandy. I am so excited.

Let's get this party started!!!! :cool1::yay::woohoo::banana::dance3::cheer2:

Lynn and I are a go, Cat 5 something on Deck 7, 7032 is the stateroom.

Stateroom tour needed!

We will have to do a stateroom tour:

Jamie and I are in 8504, 9A right in the front with a sweeping ocean view (that corner room) for the inaugural.

Then we are staying B2B and moving down the hall to 8563 cat 11A "Virtual stateroom" for the second cruise.

Wanted to try out two different staterooms so I can get a better idea of what I like on the new ship.

I will be wearing my swimsuit to the port under our clothes so we can be first on the Aquaduck.

Shrimp can wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter