Disney Dream Inaugural Cruise 1/26/2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks... someone had poster earlier that they didn't have to book Palos because they were Platinum... that didn't sound right to me. Glad you confirmed it. You always have to book in order to have a reservation.

Very disappointing about no more openings. I'm positive folks will still be inquiring when they board the ship... I am seeing lines just as they were on the Magic that first day! :rotfl2:
A possible correction...maybe things have changed....I booked the Wonder for Mother's Day less than a week before sailing. There were no Palo reservations available...concierge called me 3 or 4 days before we sailed to book my "free" dinner at Palo. I was told it was a courtesy.

My DH Al and I, Susie, from Lakewood, CO, will be joining you on the maiden voyage. This is our first Disney cruise!! We are in room 8648, late dinner seating. We are coming with our DIS buddy DebbieA, her DH Al and DD Taylor!:yay:

We would love to partcipate in the fish extender gifts. Please sign us up!!

Sweet, i thought it would be cool to meet some people before since we are a little too old for the teen clubs now :( is this your first cruise?

Hi .. it will be our fourth cruise .... Kirstyn is not on the boards though.

A rainy day at WDW is better than a sunny day at home!!! Woohoo! Have tons of fun today!

So True. Shopping for older girls today. Guys and Lily going back to Epcot.

How about if we do it at 1 p.m. on our sea day? That would give our stateroom hosts/hostesses to clean our rooms (and we could warn them) and right after lunch before afternoon activities start.

Any thoughts?

Sounds good to me. :thumbsup2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM, jiminyC_fan!!!!!
PrinceesBirthday.gif

My DH Al and I, Susie, from Lakewood, CO, will be joining you on the maiden voyage. This is our first Disney cruise!! We are in room 8648, late dinner seating. We are coming with our DIS buddy DebbieA, her DH Al and DD Taylor!:yay:

I am so excited for you on your 1st Disney Cruise! ;) Fair warning, you will become 100% addicted. Next try a 7 day Disney.
To show you how addicted we are, we are on the Maiden and the back-to-back cruise. These will be my 11th and 12th Disney Cruises. Until now, we have always done either 7, 10 or 14 night cruises, but did not want to miss the new Dream! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you guys!:dance3:

You still have to book Palo's and it's free. You are not guaranteed a spot, just because Platinum level. I talked with DCL Management yesterday and they said every last spot was filled and there are no new openings for Gold, Silver or onboard. For what that's worth.:headache:

I am not questioning that you are reporting what you were told accurately, but I just do not believe it - or I do not want to believe it. While there are prob. a higher nubmer of Plantinum levels on this cruise than normal, this will be a major upset to the rest of us.....I wonder if they froze out selections because of the suites...If I recall correctly, suites were not available for booking this time?????:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3

I am not questioning that you are reporting what you were told accurately, but I just do not believe it - or I do not want to believe it. While there are prob. a higher nubmer of Plantinum levels on this cruise than normal, this will be a major upset to the rest of us.....I wonder if they froze out selections because of the suites...If I recall correctly, suites were not available for booking this time?????:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3

We Platinum's are upset too...as we got nothing in most cases. I just smile and say..."more time to see the beautiful Dream and not tied to a table and a waiter"!:sad2:

Welcome! I work on the Fed Center out in Lakewood and my dad works in Lakewood too!!!!!!

Is there a final count yet on how many FE gifts we need to supply? No hurry, was just wondering.

Peg

Welcome babypye. Like PoohFriend said, my DH and DD work in Lakewood. We live in Littleton.

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes.

Post the names of the traveling party and Ken will do the rest!
I will add you to the roster.

Click link in my signature , and provide the info!
Sheila - Platinum will be 12th and 13th Cruise, Anthony - Platinum 11th and 12th Cruise, Brittani - Gold 9th and 10th Cruise
(First Dinner Seating)

I've added you to the FE roster. Thanks for joining the fuN!

How do I get on the Fish Extender FE list?:worship:

Just send me your information...stateroom, number of adults, number of children (ages and gender), any medical conditions we should be aware of (diabetes, food allergies), and if you're celebrating anything!

Is there a final count yet on how many FE gifts we need to supply? No hurry, was just wondering.

Peg

No final count yet. I'm trying to determine a deadline for joining the FE roster. How does Dec 1st sound for a cutoff date? I figure everyone will be busy with the holidays by then.

Thanks Tracy. I haven't seen you since the 2005 PC cruise. I can't believe all your hard work you did on the newsletters. Hope all is well. Congrats on winning the cruise. Can you have a roommate?? Pick me, pick me :cool1:.:rotfl2:

Adam, thanks for the birthday wish. How are you feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter