Disney Dream Inaugural Cruise 1/26/2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...got online at 12:01 with no difficulty.....no Palo or Remy's until tomorrow at 12:00 noon. Not interested in the spa so did not have to book that. No Nassau excursions for us (probably stay onboard)...so only thing I booked was the bike rental and floats at CC!!!

MJ

Stayed up just to make sure that the Palo / Remy reservations didn't open...
You can click on Palo.. there isn't even a button for Remy.... and it takes you to the reservations and it says nothing is available at this time, try onboard.. :lmao: So much for Platinum Perks. I hope Peter is right and it's tomorrow at noon...... Guess they have to get the Remy button on there... like they didn't have a year or so to do that...... :confused3

Also waiting on SWA to open their reservations up to April 25... It's gonna be a fun night......... :sad2:

Stayed up just to make sure that the Palo / Remy reservations didn't open...
You can click on Palo.. there isn't even a button for Remy.... and it takes you to the reservations and it says nothing is available at this time, try onboard.. :lmao: So much for Platinum Perks. I hope Peter is right and it's tomorrow at noon...... Guess they have to get the Remy button on there... like they didn't have a year or so to do that...... :confused3

Also waiting on SWA to open their reservations up to April 25... It's gonna be a fun night......... :sad2:

Southwest is buying airtran...

I got up at 4:30 just to check on things (had to be up anyway :)

Just as Leslie posted... no change there.

Then I tried to access the DIS boards and got a maintenance message that the boards would be down for 2 hours!!! :rotfl2:

Then I logged on SWA to see about booking flights our and back to the West Coast for the Repo/Alaska cruise... And they hadn't released the flights yet. It was quite a productive morning! :rotfl2:

You may only book Palos for yourself... or if you are linked to another cabin! DARN!

Today I will be sitting in a doctor's office at 12:00 noon, away from a pc. It's too funny that the one time Dusney accomodates those of us on the East Coast with a 12:00 noon booking window... I can't use it! :rotfl2:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Right now I just want Palo's and Brunch. The rest of the time I will be checking out the ship...

Well there is a Remy button now, but still not active; neither is Palo. :confused3

Guess someone in the IT Dept. came back from vacation and found the note on their desk. :lmao::lmao:

I got up at 4:30 just to check on things (had to be up anyway :)

Just as Leslie posted... no change there.

Then I tried to access the DIS boards and got a maintenance message that the boards would be down for 2 hours!!! :rotfl2:

Then I logged on SWA to see about booking flights our and back to the West Coast for the Repo/Alaska cruise... And they hadn't released the flights yet. It was quite a productive morning! :rotfl2:

You may only book Palos for yourself... or if you are linked to another cabin! DARN!

Today I will be sitting in a doctor's office at 12:00 noon, away from a pc. It's too funny that the one time Dusney accomodates those of us on the East Coast with a 12:00 noon booking window... I can't use it! :rotfl2:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Right now I just want Palo's and Brunch. The rest of the time I will be checking out the ship...

Ditto......ironic that at 12:00 noon I will be driving my parents to the cruise terminal in NYC for their cruise!!! I will try to book things when I get home.

MJ

7:00 am Just a heads up...

The REMY button is available. But you can't reserve there yet. They must have read the DIS Boards and found out it waas missing! :rotfl2:

Good Morning Cruisers! This thread has become quite active suddenly:lmao:

I'll add the roster to the mini navigator just like I usually do and then add Nemo next to those who are participating in the FE exchange.

Thanks Linda - that would be great!

It will be interesting to see how "busy" Remy's will actually be if they are charging $75 per person and there is no platinum perk to go like DLC offers for Palo's.

After the initial voyages on the Dream, alot of the families crusing on the Dream will be first time cruisers because of the 3 and 4 day itineraries. Even on the Wonder Palo's is usually pretty open because new cruisers just don't know about it or don't have the time to experience it.

Don't know if I want to pay $75 for me and Jamie to go to Remy's when we get to go to Palo's for free.

$75 seems high, do we know why it is different from Palo's?

there are some great new pictures from a tour this weekend at the Meyer Werft shipyard! She even got a picture of the radio tower waiting to be installed!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2564348

Here's some pixie dust for getting your preferences on the bookings tonight, Platinum cruisers! (Please leave me a Remy ressie for night 3!)

Thanks for the link - the pictures are great!

Have a great day all!

Good Morning Cruisers! This thread has become quite active suddenly:lmao:

I agree!

$75 seems high, do we know why it is different from Palo's?

My understanding is that Remy's is going to be more of a V&A atmosphere/experience, so that's why it costs more. I originally wanted to try Remy's but at that cost I won't (don't like French food that much). I'll just stick to Palo. :)

Thanks for the link - the pictures are great!

Have a great day all!

17 More Weeks!!!

Just got a Ding! announcement - flights are up and available for booking through April 25th. And thank you for flying SWA! You're helping make my cruise possible! :laughing:

Anyone manage to get a brunch? Just went live and not a one available for me.

It was available for one or two people but one time slot. I think it's not all loaded. I find it hard to believe it's sold out already.

Got our Remy ressie though!!

had a brunch, then it errored out on me and was lost:mad:

Got a Palo dinner.

Did get Remy too! Tracy, when are you going???

Now I'm getting a message that my reservation is unavailable and to try back in 20 minutes. Wow, time to book things and I can't get log in.

had a brunch, then it errored out on me and was lost:mad:

Got a Palo dinner.

Did get Remy too! Tracy, when are you going???

7:50 pm in Nassau. Didn't want to do the dinner at both as our friends will only be on the Maiden and want them to experience all three dining rooms. We'll do Palo dinner (and looks like brunch) on the 1/30 sailing.

7:50 pm in Nassau. Didn't want to do the dinner at both as our friends will only be on the Maiden and want them to experience all three dining rooms. We'll do Palo dinner (and looks like brunch) on the 1/30 sailing.

Our reservation is at 8:30 on the same night! We will see you there!

Anyone manage to get a brunch? Just went live and not a one available for me.

I had a 10:00 slot checked for 2 guests, but when it came up to confirm, that slot was no longer available. I could not get 10:00 or 10:30, but had the options for 11:00, 11:30 & 12:00. I took 11:00. 11:00 is the only thing that seems to be left at the moment, as the 11:30 and 12:00 are shaded out/closed as well.

HTHs!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter