Disney Dream Inaugural Cruise 1/26/2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi everyone,

Have not been on here as much as I would have liked to. I just want to give a great big "THANK YOU" to everyone who organized things.:cheer2: Can't believe its almost here! We will not beable to make the BBQ since we are staying near the port this time:sad1:

I know...so exciting....got myself all packed last night. Tonight I will pack Mike...two more days of work and then Thursday we head down to Florida to go to Universal and HP and then the Preview Cruise...

So glad I am packed...that is a relief!!

MJ

You BETTER be packed. I'm sure you leave soon. See you soon, neighbor.

I think Jennifer Hudson being the godmother is really really nice as she was a former cruise castmember. What boat was she on again? Magic or Wonder?

I think it is perfect for Jennifer. She was on the Wonder.

Well, today was cleaning and getting things together to pack. I kept putting off the clothes part. I wanted to lose weight but didn't darn it. Got the FE's packed.

Disboard veterans, ESPECIALLY kpros

This is Russ AKA parentel, the FNG guy to the boards.
Room 11016...we would be happy to show our room on the tour.
We also already have booked cabana #8 and would be glad to take people to see it if they they care.
Names are:
Russ P - me
Judy P - wife
Leah P - 13 year old 11th dis cruise, 7th time concierge- know it all teen
Russel TJP- 10 year old, 11th cruise.
we've done all 7 day cruises except for Panama return the first time, Baltic this summer.
Have 11 day med cruise and inaugral of Fantasy concierge already booked.
LOVE THE LONG CRUISES - who needs Ports.

Would like to be included in stuff, but don't want to crash or impose upon all of the hard work done by others.

At a minimum, please introduce yourselves.

Can't make BBQ - staying Hilton in Cocoa beach on points, but huge DVC member 1200pts (what do you expect, I'm from Jersey)

Look forward to hearing from anyone.

I can't even private email kpros about lanyards because I'm too new (not enough posts)

Seems like a great crew on the boards. Awesome community!

Regards,
Russ

Hi everyone, I have a problem and hope someone can help me. We got here in Kissimmee on December 28th (first time spending the winter here). I had Disney send our cruise documents to my cousins house since we were not home. Problem is, I mistyped her address and put 101 as her street address and she is 102 (there is no 101 street number )so,the documents were sent back to Disney. My travel agent said I just need to bring what we printed out and ask the portes for luggage tags at the port. The only things I printed and brought with us was the papers we have to sign for the financial part. Is there anything else that we should be bringing with us other than our reservation numbe, cabin number and passports? I just don't want to get to the port and be missing something. Any input would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Peg

Hi everyone, I have a problem and hope someone can help me. We got here in Kissimmee on December 28th (first time spending the winter here). I had Disney send our cruise documents to my cousins house since we were not home. Problem is, I mistyped her address and put 101 as her street address and she is 102 (there is no 101 street number )so,the documents were sent back to Disney. My travel agent said I just need to bring what we printed out and ask the portes for luggage tags at the port. The only things I printed and brought with us was the papers we have to sign for the financial part. Is there anything else that we should be bringing with us other than our reservation numbe, cabin number and passports? I just don't want to get to the port and be missing something. Any input would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Peg

I would think you could go online and print all other documents, one time we did get an extra bag tag from a porter at thevport.

My thoughts.

Disboard veterans, ESPECIALLY kpros

This is Russ AKA parentel, the FNG guy to the boards.
Room 11016...we would be happy to show our room on the tour.
We also already have booked cabana #8 and would be glad to take people to see it if they they care.
Names are:
Russ P - me
Judy P - wife
Leah P - 13 year old 11th dis cruise, 7th time concierge- know it all teen
Russel TJP- 10 year old, 11th cruise.
we've done all 7 day cruises except for Panama return the first time, Baltic this summer.
Have 11 day med cruise and inaugral of Fantasy concierge already booked.
LOVE THE LONG CRUISES - who needs Ports.

Would like to be included in stuff, but don't want to crash or impose upon all of the hard work done by others.

At a minimum, please introduce yourselves.

Can't make BBQ - staying Hilton in Cocoa beach on points, but huge DVC member 1200pts (what do you expect, I'm from Jersey)

Look forward to hearing from anyone.

I can't even private email kpros about lanyards because I'm too new (not enough posts)

Seems like a great crew on the boards. Awesome community!

Regards,
Russ

How would Russel T like his name on the name badge? Russ T, Russel, Russ Jr. . . .

Ken

Yesterday my GSF shirt arrived, today the Fish Extenders :cool1:

Now I just need to get through the remaining 3 work days and then hop on the flights from CA to FL :banana:

Thanks in advance,

Peg

I am always switching rooms until the last second and show up with just the passports and they give me new stuff at the port. I think you will be fine, after all, it's Disney.

How would Russel T like his name on the name badge? Russ T, Russel, Russ Jr. . . .

Ken

Russel T would be AWESOME!

WOW - what a quick response!

Please let me know what I owe and how I can repay the favor.
NOTE: I'm still not over the rookie post status and can't private msg.

. My travel agent said I just need to bring what we printed out and ask the portes for luggage tags at the port. The only things I printed and brought with us was the papers we have to sign for the financial part. Is there anything else that we should be bringing with us other than our reservation numbe, cabin number and passports?

Thanks in advance, Peg

Please don't worry! :love:This happens all the time....all you need are your passports. :love:The DCL reps at the port can find out all of your other info. As for your luggage, it DOES help to have your ressie number, but if you don't the baggage handlers will give you luggage tags, and put your name and stateroom number on them (if you remember it).

Really, they've seen it all! Can't wait to meet you! :dance3:

Thanks in advance,

Peg

Call DCL - ask if you can pick up the docs - they are in Celebration. Or have them overnight them to you in Kissimmee. The online checkin does most of the paperwork for you, and the charge slip can be signed at the port. Make sure you have plenty of ID...again, call DCl and see what they suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter