Disney Dream - February 3rd 2017 3-day Bahamas

Hi Everyone! This would be my 4th time on Dream. I always went at the end of April, so I am worried it is going to be chilly in early February. Any cruisers who cruised in February? I have two girl 7 year old she knows the ship very well and my 3 year old she only cruised once when she was 8 months.
I've gone in Mid-February twice (celebrating birthdays), so this cruise is a little earlier than we usually go. The temperature is comfortable, CC water may be a little chilly, but the pools are heated.

We just booked the Feb 3 cruise...It will be my FIRST cruise and FIRST experience of anything Disney! My 6 year old daughter and I are going with a friend and her 5 year old daughter! I cannot wait to learn more! I am looking for packing/planning tips! And what on earth is a fish extender!?!? Can't wait to meet some of you!
Hi Jamie, My name is Kate I am from east of Orlando and this is my 4th Disney cruise. I go with my daughters age 7 and 3. I signed up here in forum since I would like to meet fellow cruisers mom and hang out. You are going to love it and have a blast. One of the tips is to reserve tickets to see princesses. It is going to be on deck 5, we will go there right after we board. We do not plan to get off at Nassau. Bring some gallon size Ziploc bags, very handy for wet staff as well as to protect cell phone , cameras from water and sand when go on the CC island. I am full of tips . I keep going back on the DREAM since our time on 3 previous cruises was a blast. I cruised on carnival, ncl and royal but nothing comes with comparison to the Disney Dream ship.Kids club is amazing. With star war cabin, video games,ipads, magic dance floor and auto handwash...man ...I wish I could stay in kids club myself...and character visits. We had no guilt leaving kids there for few hours and used spa. Day pass in spa is 16$ but saunas and rainforest showers are amazing. Please write me any time for more info Best regards, Kate, aka Zmama

We just booked yesterday! I know last minute. This is our 2nd Cruise and 1st Disney Cruise. I found this site by way of Fish Extenders and was told I needed to sign up. My kids are 4 (g) and 7 (b) on the Autism spectrum. I think over the past 48 hours I've spent 20 hours of the past few days researching and reading and watching youtube Videos. Our First cruise was such a poor experience I am honestly surprised my husband said yes. Our Trip to Disney World in 2015 was so amazing and our Disney Planner Rocked Our world with surprises! I am so thrilled to have her company plan this trip. I'm so excited! Also our son's 8th Birthday will be on the 5th!
Hi Robin.Nice to meet you. We just booked yesterday too. I am so excited. I would like to meet fellow moms. It is my 4th cruise on Disney Dream, my 7 year old daughter knows the ship very well, my 3 years old does not remember her first cruise at 8 months, but I hope she will like it as much as my older girl. I love going on forums and I also go on facebook group created for this cruise named: "Disney Dream February 3d, 201- 3 night Bahamas ". I also installed Ship Mate app, to find people on the same cruise and Disney Cruise app to use during the sail. Do you have boys or girls? May be our kids could play together since they are about the same age. Can not wait untill February 3d. Best Regards, Kate/ Zmama

I've gone in Mid-February twice (celebrating birthdays), so this cruise is a little earlier than we usually go. The temperature is comfortable, CC water may be a little chilly, but the pools are heated.
Thank you for your reply. I was hesitant on going in February, but I need a quick Disney cruise fix. If its chilly I'll hit the saunas in spa.. Its plenty of entertainment inside , the ship is my perfect vacation place itself. I do not plan to get off at Nassau.I plan to leave kids in kids club for some time, so all in all I know what to expect except the wether. I can't wait for fireworks. This is the highlight every time...I watch my videos back from 3 previous sailing ans firworks gets me crying of joy every single time. That's what I call amazing experience! Happy sailing!I Dream of a Dream!!!

Hello Everyone. This will be my first Disney cruise (and 1st cruise ever). Interested in joining FE. My daughters are a bit older, pre-teen and teen.

Hello Everyone. This will be my first Disney cruise (and 1st cruise ever). Interested in joining FE. My daughters are a bit older, pre-teen and teen.
Are your daughters planning on going to the tween/teen clubs? Even if they are not planning on spending a lot of time there, I would highly suggest them going to first night, as thats when friendships are made.

This will be an amazing cruise. The service , atmosphere are so exceptional and I am sure your daughters will make friends.

Are your daughters planning on going to the tween/teen clubs? Even if they are not planning on spending a lot of time there, I would highly suggest them going to first night, as thats when friendships are made.

Great question. When I ask them, they have said 'no, we will stay with you mom'. They may change their mind when we arrive and explore the first day (or at least I am hoping). I have even shown the Disney cruise video's marketing both clubs to my daughters. Joining FE may also help in creating excitement. I think I am more excited for their birthday trip than they are. My daughters love to buy and make things. Question for the group - How do we find each other or at least now the stateroom to go to give FE gifts?

This will be an amazing cruise. The service , atmosphere are so exceptional and I am sure your daughters will make friends.

I am looking forward to it 'Zmama'. Thank you for replying to my post. I am excited to join our small group!

Great question. When I ask them, they have said 'no, we will stay with you mom'. They may change their mind when we arrive and explore the first day (or at least I am hoping). I have even shown the Disney cruise video's marketing both clubs to my daughters. Joining FE may also help in creating excitement. I think I am more excited for their birthday trip than they are. My daughters love to buy and make things. Question for the group - How do we find each other or at least now the stateroom to go to give FE gifts?
So they're celebrating a birthday? Great! I've celebrated a birthday twice onboard. Make sure they get a birthday button from GS, and let your server know. The easiest way to set up a FE is via DM which you need 10 posts for. If everyone can post on the test forum then one can try to be set up

So they're celebrating a birthday? Great! I've celebrated a birthday twice onboard. Make sure they get a birthday button from GS, and let your server know. The easiest way to set up a FE is via DM which you need 10 posts for. If everyone can post on the test forum then one can try to be set up
Thank you for the tip. Yes, we are celebrating both daughters birthday's with a girls cruise (mommy-daughter) time.

I forgot to mention my daughter's ages - 11 & 14; Hopefully someone from the group has a child around the same age as my younger child?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter