Disney Dream - February 3rd 2017 3-day Bahamas

I think it would be fun. I just organized a FE group of about 12 for my voyage next Friday on the Dream. I found so many creative things to do, the hard part was narrowing it down :D

We just booked the Feb 3 cruise...It will be my FIRST cruise and FIRST experience of anything Disney! My 6 year old daughter and I are going with a friend and her 5 year old daughter! I cannot wait to learn more! I am looking for packing/planning tips! And what on earth is a fish extender!?!? Can't wait to meet some of you!

Hi all! My best friend and I just booked this cruise and are looking forward to our first sail on the Dream! We've previously sailed on the Wonder (7-night Mexican Riviera). I'm also on the Facebook group - I recognize a few names from there!

Hi everyone!!! I'm Jenny from KY. This is my husband's Christmas gift this year. Me and Bryan don't get a lot of time off from work and we both need a vacation. I want to join in on the fun of the FE and I'm not telling my husband so he will be surprise. Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!

I think it would be fun. I just organized a FE group of about 12 for my voyage next Friday on the Dream. I found so many creative things to do, the hard part was narrowing it down :D

Since you have the most experience doing the FE , I'm think you should be our fearless leader. This is only my 2nd Disney cruise and my husband 1st Disney cruise. So who is all for Axelskater being our leader for the FE group???

Awesome! This is my first Disney Cruise. How does this work? How do we meet people to exchange?

We just booked the Feb 3 cruise...It will be my FIRST cruise and FIRST experience of anything Disney! My 6 year old daughter and I are going with a friend and her 5 year old daughter! I cannot wait to learn more! I am looking for packing/planning tips! And what on earth is a fish extender!?!? Can't wait to meet some of you!

Hi All, We rebooked on this cruise since we happened to be on the cruise canceled by Hurricane Matthew. Outside of each room is a sea creature (see below) they are used for messages "ie. sometimes there are magical moments or invitations" . Fish extenders are some sort of object hung below the sea creature. In FE group's there is a list with name/staterooms
Here's a little more info: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm
Note: I have no experience with FE groups, just know info
17214a65a8c3eb7a32a2d43365a8cfa4.jpg

Sooo looking forward to our very first cruise. Feeling little overwhelmed with not knowing anything. Could use any and all bits of wisdom and advice from the veterans

We just booked yesterday! I know last minute. This is our 2nd Cruise and 1st Disney Cruise. I found this site by way of Fish Extenders and was told I needed to sign up. My kids are 4 (g) and 7 (b) on the Autism spectrum. I think over the past 48 hours I've spent 20 hours of the past few days researching and reading and watching youtube Videos. Our First cruise was such a poor experience I am honestly surprised my husband said yes. Our Trip to Disney World in 2015 was so amazing and our Disney Planner Rocked Our world with surprises! I am so thrilled to have her company plan this trip. I'm so excited! Also our son's 8th Birthday will be on the 5th!

Last edited:
I'm here for FE information and Sign Up!
I'm sorry, It's been so long since I've been on a forum like this I seem to have forgotten the difference between reply and quote. WOW! And I just realized last time I was on a forum, it wasn't compatable with my iPhone.

Hi Everyone! This would be my 4th time on Dream. I always went at the end of April, so I am worried it is going to be chilly in early February. Any cruisers who cruised in February? I have two girl 7 year old she knows the ship very well and my 3 year old she only cruised once when she was 8 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter