Disney Dream - Dec 8, 2017 (Port Canaveral)

Hello Everyone, Than you LJA19 for checking in. As you can see this board hasn't had any action in quite a while. Everyone has joined the Facebook group except for cabin 6576 as far as I can tell. I am still willing to exchange in this group. Please confirm by Friday November 10th if you still want to participate. Otherwise, we will close this group. Thank you.
We would love to join but don't know how :( we are in cabin 9524 I Think I just posted our info but i'm not sure if it is to late. Please help :D thanks

Hello Everyone, Than you LJA19 for checking in. As you can see this board hasn't had any action in quite a while. Everyone has joined the Facebook group except for cabin 6576 as far as I can tell. I am still willing to exchange in this group. Please confirm by Friday November 10th if you still want to participate. Otherwise, we will close this group. Thank you.
how do we join the facebook group ?

Hi, Road Trippin! I'm not sure if we will continue with this group. Only Victoria and I have been responding, lately. Go to face book and search
"Disney Dream December 8, 2017 - Cruise to the Bahamas " You have to request to join the group. Amie (one of the people in charge of the group) will approve your request and you're in! There is a late comer Fish Extender on that page that you can join. The other FE's have closed already. I would advise you to do so quickly. We are 28 days away from sailing and I don't know when the late comer FE will close. You will love the group! :)

Hello, Since there hasn't been any response on this board, I am going to officially close this group. I think almost everyone has joined a group on the facebook page. Thank you LJA19 for pointing road trippin in the right direction. I''m glad everyone has a big group to exchange with because the fish extender is so much fun. I hope everyone has a fantastic time.

Sorry. I guess I was expecting to receive emails for this, that's why I haven't been replying. So our group isn't exchanging.

Hello, Since there hasn't been any response on this board, I am going to officially close this group. I think almost everyone has joined a group on the facebook page. Thank you LJA19 for pointing road trippin in the right direction. I''m glad everyone has a big group to exchange with because the fish extender is so much fun. I hope everyone has a fantastic time.
This group is still exchanging???? This group is closed (meaning no new comers???)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter