Disney Dream - Dec 8, 2017 (Port Canaveral)

4. Room #9010
Family Name: Simon
Family Members: Mom( Sue ) female Age 65 tinkerbell
son (Timmy) Male Age 39 duffy Bear
son David) Male Age 26 donald duck or bb8
Hello, I have been trying to put together a group of ten for the fish extender for a couple of weeks. I thought it would be easy to do on this site but I'm concerned that it won't reach ten. I really think that you need a group of ten for a good fish extender experience. I would like to encourage everyone to join the Disney Dream December 8th Facebook page. They have fish extender groups and several other groups that you can join. If everyone wants to stay with our small group, I will be happy to participate. Please let me know what you think. Thanks, Victoria

Hello
Thank you so[/QUOTE
Hello, I think that you found the Facebook page of the cruise and joined the fish extender there. I am reaching out to everyone because we aren't getting much response on this site. I am encouraging them to join the Facebook page and to sign up for some groups. This group may be shut down because I don't think I can get ten rooms. I don't want anyone to miss out on all the fun. Let me know what you think. Thanks, Victoria

Good Morning!

I would still like to participate, but I'm fine with whatever you guys decide. In our current group each person would be giving about 12 gifts (if they are gifting individually). I think that's a great number that doesn't make the experience so expensive :)
I'm a member of the Facebook Group and I've started a FE for Kids Only, so if anyone here is interested in that please join. I would have loved to have the FE experience with this group and the Kids Only FE via the Facebook group :)

could you please direct me in the right direction for the facebook page and Im still good with 12 gifts if everyone else is still in there

Hi, Tim! When you go to Facebook, search "Disney Dream December 8, 2017." You must request to be added to the group (they will add you very quickly) and then you're in :)

Hi, Tim! When you go to Facebook, search "Disney Dream December 8, 2017." You must request to be added to the group (they will add you very quickly) and then you're in :)
I would still like to participate with this group as well. LJA19 and tim1978 are the only two that have responded to my recent update. Do you still want to exchange even though you have joined the Facebook group?

could you please direct me in the right direction for the facebook page and Im still good with 12 gifts if everyone else is still in there

I would still like to participate with this group as well. LJA19 and tim1978 are the only two that have responded to my recent update. Do you still want to exchange even though you have joined the Facebook group?

Hi, Victoria! It's September and we don't cruise until December. We have over 2 months until the cruise. I suggest we wait until the end of October. If only you, Tim, and myself have responded then we should end this group. If the other people would like to participate we can keep going :) What do you think?

Hi, Victoria! It's September and we don't cruise until December. We have over 2 months until the cruise. I suggest we wait until the end of October. If only you, Tim, and myself have responded then we should end this group. If the other people would like to participate we can keep going :) What do you think?
Thank you so much for the quick response. Your awesome. Maybe I am being a little impatient. I have never done this before. People seem to respond on the Facebook page very quickly. They are closing fish extender sign ups on October 8th. I don't want anyone to miss out especially since this group is moving so slowly. Tim has joined group 4 and I think your in group 4 as well. If I keep this going are you going to want to do two fish extender groups?

We don't mind doing 2 groups, because each group is only gifting once. Amie (from the Facebook group) is organizing a lot of things, so I think she needs to close the FE by 10/8/17. Our group is not nearly as hectic, I think we can wait it out 2-3 more weeks after 10/8/17 - until 10/31/17 :) If we don't hear from others by 10/31/17, no problem. We can close this group. I'm glad we are all in Group 4 :)

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to let everyone know that this fish extender group is open and available. It will remain open until the end of October. If you have already signed up, please confirm if you are still participating. We are also welcoming new cabins to the group. Just leave your information. Thanks.

I’m in for our fe group
Hello Everyone, Just wanted to let everyone know that this fish extender group is open and available. It will remain open until the end of October. If you have already signed up, please confirm if you are still participating. We are also welcoming new cabins to the group. Just leave your information. Thanks.

Hello! We agreed to check back by the end of October and make sure everyone still wanted to be apart of this group. I noticed that Tricia, Victoria, and Tim are apart of the facebook group.

I was just about to order some FE things (for all of you) and I remembered that we had not checked back in with this group, lol! Before I place my order... Is everyone still on board for participating in this FE or would you rather opt out? I'm okay with any decision you guys make :)

**The Mickey Mouse Club**

1. State Room#5664
Dad: Brian - Stars Wars
Mom: Victoria - Belle
Child: Jack (Boy; 9 years old) - Star Wars/Pirates

2. State Room#6576
Mom: Tammy - Mickey Mouse
Child: Kristin (Girl; 11 years old) - Chip from Beauty and The Beast

3. State Room#12510
Romano/Unterburger
Adult: Tricia (Age: 49) - TANGLED- Birthday Lady!!!!
Adult: Ellie (Age: 44) - LADY AND THE TRAMP

4. State Room#9010
Family Name: Simon
Mom: Sue (Age: 65) - Tinkerbell
Brother: Tim (Age: 39) - Duffy Bear
Brother: David (Age: 26) - bb8

5. State Room #6094
Dad: Alric - Mufasa
Mom: LaToya - Princess Jasmine
Child: AJ (Boy; 6 years old) - Donald Duck - Birthday Boy!!!!

6. State Room #6096
Nana: Gwen - Minnie Mouse
Child - Jordyn (Girl; 10 years old) - Princess Tiana

Hello! I posted a message last Friday (today is Tuesday). No one responded. Are we officially closing this group? I'm on the Facebook FE and my kids are in the kids FE (via Facebook), so I'm fine if we close this one. We have about 30 days and I need to start preparing my FE's. If everyone does not respond (in the next 2 days), I'll just consider this group closed (or take myself out) - I need to start preparing FE's and I don't want to do it last minute :)

Happy Cruising!!!

Hello! I posted a message last Friday (today is Tuesday). No one responded. Are we officially closing this group? I'm on the Facebook FE and my kids are in the kids FE (via Facebook), so I'm fine if we close this one. We have about 30 days and I need to start preparing my FE's. If everyone does not respond (in the next 2 days), I'll just consider this group closed (or take myself out) - I need to start preparing FE's and I don't want to do it last minute :)

Happy Cruising!!!

Hello Everyone, Than you LJA19 for checking in. As you can see this board hasn't had any action in quite a while. Everyone has joined the Facebook group except for cabin 6576 as far as I can tell. I am still willing to exchange in this group. Please confirm by Friday November 10th if you still want to participate. Otherwise, we will close this group. Thank you.

Last edited:
room # 9524
roadtrippin
scott - dad- Starwars
Jolly - mom- nightmare before christmas
Sierra - girl - 17 years old - Stitch
I'm not sure if I am posting this correctly . hope to hear back :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter