Disney discounted room only offer on UK-Expedia; ended 31 March.

I have been watching and waiting too!!! The last two years the discount rates were definitely released by now. Maybe no discounts this year?

I keep hoping that the discounts are delayed and will go through early next year or something.

Hello and sorry to say but there’s still no sign of the Expedia deal, I’ve phoned customer services on a number of occasions but with no luck.

Although the following might work for me I’m not sure if it will work for you, but if I did book on UK Expedia and then fill out a Best Price Guarantee application quoting the lower UK Disney cost then I might with fingers crossed receive a refund of the difference, but to get that refund there are many conditions to meet.

Choice is also very limited to previous years with fewer resorts, room types, date’s and only for stays of at least 7-nights.

So here’s an example.

If I booked on UK Expedia for 7-nights at the Beach Club Resort in a garden view club level room checking-in: 20 Nov 2016 and checking-out on 27 Nov 2016 it would cost £3,782.43 ($5,449).
(Prices as of 5am EST on 21st Feb)

https://www.expedia.co.uk/Orlando-H...38121&c=5de8ecce-cb56-4612-9857-7c5d5762be0a&

Whereas on UK Disney the same garden view club level room cost £1,994.21 ($2,872.85)

That’s a saving of around 48% ($2,699) on Disney’s US rack rate of around $5,572.

http://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/walt-disney-world/

Click on the Hotel button to get room only quotes but remember this web site is for European based bookings only.

It's a long shot but if you were looking to book a 7-night plus vacation and can find a price you're happy with on UK Disney then it might be worth calling UK Expedia to see if they will do a price match over the phone, I doubt it and worth checking out first the T&C’s of UK Expedia’s Best Price Guarantee at https://www.expedia.co.uk/p/info/bpg

So sorry to those who’ve been waiting and hope something eventually turns up.

All the very best,

Samaya

The following was pasted from the Disney UK web site.

Your tailor-made holiday to Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida.

You've certainly got a magical trip coming up! Here's a summary of all the things you want to include in your booking. Have a read through, then continue to book your trip to the Magic.

disneys-beach-club-resort.gif

Disney's Beach Club Resort
Sun 20th November 2016 - Sun 27th November 2016

Garden View - Club Level
2 Adults

disneys-magical-express.png

Disney's Magical Express
As a guest staying in a Disney hotel you are eligible for Disney's Magical Express transfer service which provides FREE transportation from and to Orlando International (MCO).

disney-magical-extras.png

FREE Disney® Magical Extras
MyMagic+ Personalised Emails
15% off at DisneyStore.co.uk

Total price: £1,994.21

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter