Disney college program horror stories

The Disney CP is a microcosm of the real world. You will have good and bad experiences, good and bad roommates or bosses, make friends, lose them etc. Any experience though is good experience for the real world. It is hard work, so for many that makes for a bad time, you have to actually show up for work, on time and do a good job. If you accept all that, it can be a fantastic experience.

It's absolutely about attitude. You can't go in assuming it will be completely perfect OR completely awful because it will most likely be somewhere in between. On my program I had awful roommates (they were just petty, childish and passive aggressive) but I was determined not to let that get me down. I made some fantastic friends, mostly through work, and had an absolute blast. Even though my role (Merchandise) wasn't really what I wanted to do, I still learnt to love it and the wonderful people I met every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter