DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Hey Jess! I heard some of the podcast crew was at Coronado! Did you get to meet them?! How cool would that be!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi Jess,
My 10 year old daughter is loving your dcp updates. We will be in Disney May4-9 at the Boardwalk. Do you happen to know the status of the fastpass+ system & if it's available yet? I tried to ask you in a private message, but since we just read & don't usually post I didn't have enough posts. Any info would be great! Thanks.

Discajun

Oh- me too :confused3 Mine is HappyDuck90 :)

Oh lol I'm harlie78

Me too, Jess. :(. @singingmomR

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Me three. Nemoleo

Me 4! melcher_marissa

Me too.....@ecwalker1

I unblocked all of you guys. It's definitely a bug with Twitter because it just keeps happening and happening to random people. If anyone else is having the problem, just post your username and I'll unblock it!

I unblocked all of you guys. It's definitely a bug with Twitter because it just keeps happening and happening to random people. If anyone else is having the problem, just post your username and I'll unblock it!

Thanks!! I am really enjoying your posts because my daughter is your age and is planning on applying to DCP in her senior year to hopefully stay with a full-time position afterwards! She is studying in London next semester !

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Remember me from my last post? My son is coming with the middle school band for a workshop and to perform at DTD Friday! I had planned to not come....but, I'm so thankful that circumstances changed!!!! I thought staying on property wasn't going to work out...but, even with the cost being more than I want to pay...I couldn't bring myself to book a non Disney property!:cool1: I did have to go with The POP...I love giving Disney my money...what can I say?! The decision was made when I opened to pack for the first part of our Spring Break here in SC...and I found a bottle of "pixie dust" from my last Disney trip...a sign! And, yet another sign in my drink at dinner the other night....3 cranberries perfectly placed in a very special way!

So, bright an early Thursday morning...from Myrtle Beach, SC to Disney World! And, now the planning on how to take advantage of every moment at The World! Thursday evening...might have to make a trip to AKL...we've stayed there a couple of times...and what a really neat...wonderful resort...not to mention Jiko...and a couple of Zebra Domes to take home for the rest of the family! 11 am Friday is the band concert at DTD...spend a little time there...maybe the Holiday sandwich from EOS? Pool time back at resort...and then I'm thinking about Flying Fish for an early dessert...the trio of popcorm mouse etc. sounds and looks very interesting! Have you had it? I feel like I need to stop by TGF just to say I did...but, the Poly to view the fireworks and maybe dinner at Capt Cooks? Saturday we're hitting EPCOT. Looking forward to seeing the flowers...trying to food booths...should be a great day. I had hoped to be able to get reservations at Le Cellier for dinner...but, only lunch was available...and I fear that with such a $$ meal and heavy meal...I might not be able to enjoy the booths? I tried Via Napoli for dinner...it's a favorite of ours...and I was surprised that nothing was available there too. Sunday...head back home...the middle schoolers get AK before they head back...lucky them! I think my daughter and I might have some Tonga Toast?! It's all practice for July!

So excited for this unexpected second half of SB 2013!

Hi Jess! Thank you for bringing the joy of Disney to all of us! You don't have to spend your spare time sharing with all of us but you do and I hope you know how much your fans appreciate it :)
I follow you on Twitter so I know you are having a fabulous visit from your Dad:thumbsup2 well deserved time to relax!
I keep trying to follow you on Instagam but for some reason it won't let me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'm not very technology oriented:laughing: Username: tkoperry
If it can be fixed great! If not no worries! (hakuna matata right?!)
Back to the best trip report ever...popcorn::

If you have time, I am blocked on Twitter too. @angiedswift. I have not posted on your trip report, but it is great! Have a blast and enjoy every minute of it!

Thank you. Looking forward to following along

I thought I was blocked too then realized I wasn't signed in anymore for some reason... Once I signed back in everything was all good!!

I've literally read this all with in the space of 2 days and I'm LOVING it! If you could follow me twitter I would be super happy:) @meggielou_wbu

Woo for being Frumps!

Jess I am still blocked. Last tweet I have is pictures from room at Poly. I am having severe withdrawal.

I was blocked once too, then we got it to work again but not without some trouble and now I'm blocked again. Jess said she's not sure why it's doing that and she's not doing anything on her end but Twitter is doing it.

I miss it too, I find myself looking here even more often! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter