DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Great update! I wound up enjoying Universal so much, I got an AP (which I used quite a bit on my CP)

dsc0088zet.jpg

Where did your friend Rachel get this shirt?!?! I love it!!!

I can't believe that was your first time at Universal ever! That is cool you can finally go.

I am huge HP nerd so I loved WWOHP and that ride is awesome! I thought the rest of the park stunk besides the Spiderman ride, which was awesome as well! That ride technology is cool but the rest of the park outside of WWOHP looked dingy and old and outdated. The jurassic park was cool though!

Glad to read your Universal updates! Makes me want to go back. I am like you I only like the frozen butterbeer. it is delicous.

So glas youre enjoying everything on your dcp!! Yay for getting your ears!! How aweome!! Universal looks like a blast! Ive only ever done the HP area and have to agree that its amazing!! The forbidden journey is hands down my favorite ride!!

WOW!Since your UOR walk-a-bout,most comments have been about UOR-it must be an awesome place!:)

As the third biggest WDW fan in the world(behind you and Kristen:)(in no particular order),do you think I could go to UOR ONCE so I could say I have been and then not feel the "need" to go back every Holiday?:)

That is my concern,that I would like it so much,I would feel it necessary to take time from my "first love:)",the Walt Disney World Resort, and see Universal Orlando Resort "on the side:)" every Holiday!:)

Thanks for any advice!:)

I'm so glad you finally got to visit Universal. My family loves UO. We always stay at the onsite hotels there so we get the unlimited express pass.

Next time you go check out the kids area at Universal - it's actually really cute. There is a place where there are call cannons that shoot soft foam balls - we usually spend at least an hour there - my kids love it! The Fievel outdoor playground is really cool too - there is even a waterslide. We love the Despicable Me ride too.

Hey Jess, you just continue to amaze.
Thank you so much for including your work and home times along with the park times. I find the whole thing just amazing. A true diary.

The fact that being as busy as you are and you still are able to share this incredible journey with us is nothing short of remarkable. :flower3:

PLUS you've finally discovered one of the BEST rides anywhere in the Revenge of the Mummy! I know Forbidden Journey is incredible, but the Mummy will always have my heart at Universal. :love:

Of course Disney will still always trump all. ::MickeyMo

Now you just need to get over to Seaworld and ride Manta which is the only ride I like more than Mummy.
Especially if you're finding (like me) that you're getting a bit immune to thrill rides.
I think you'll LOVE it!

I just caught up on so many posts! One picture that you posted in an update, I wanted to say that I had seen it on instagram...and when I saw it originally I was just wowed by it. It really captured the magical feeling! And then I was reading through your updates, and you had posted it in here and said it was your favorite picture. It was of balloons w/ the Castle in the background. LOVE! Thank you again for sharing your adventures!

luvin all the update but I really want one of those easter cupcakes

Yea for updates.

My 10yr old dd wants to go to universal so badly...Glad you guy had a good time & are exploring all that Orlando has to offer!

Btw-I cannot stop thinking about lilac lemonade....... :>

Omg if I was a dog I would be so excited to go on the PeopleMover

THIS IS THE BEST THING YOU HAVE EVER WRITTEN. I LOVE YOU. THAT IS ALL.

yeah :goodvibes for catching up on your trip report this beautiful sunday! i'm so glad things are going well! i hope you have a wonderful week!!! :cool1:

Loving your Disney life ! :wizard:

We did Universal last summer, and we compared a lot of it to Disney too.:rolleyes1

We really enjoyed universal, bit Disney still has our heart !:love:

Thanks again for letting us enjoy these experiences with you !:thumbsup2

I follow you on instagram, so I get a sneak peek at what's going to happen in the trip reports ! Love it ! :yay:

Congratulations on catching up!

We were just at Disney 3/30-4/5 at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani but were not in the same places at the same times. Per your advice I tracked down the Lavender Lemonade at Epcot on our last day - and it was delicious! Thank you!

Looking forward to getting my Disney fix through your reports for the next few months and making more notes of things to work in on our future trips.

At some point I imagine you will get to Sea World - make sure to ride Manta - great trip & I think you will love it!

Finally caught up. Jess, you are Fabulous. How do you have time for all of these adventures on the CP?

I always love your trip reports, but this one is especially fun because I know a bunch of the people in it (I'm on the CP right now too :goodvibes)

Hi Jess,
My 10 year old daughter is loving your dcp updates. We will be in Disney May4-9 at the Boardwalk. Do you happen to know the status of the fastpass+ system & if it's available yet? I tried to ask you in a private message, but since we just read & don't usually post I didn't have enough posts. Any info would be great! Thanks.

Discajun

Hi Jess, just wanted to say thank you so much for this TR! With a 13-month-old, it's going to be a long while before we'll go to WDW again, so I'm living vicariously through you! Glad you're having so much fun! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter