DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Ahhh! I'm so excited you updated. I'm slowly going to catch up with your trip report tonight. I'm using it as motivation to finish writing my history paper. I can't wait to read all about your trip with Preston. Much like you it is my dream to bring the guy I love to Disney. I hope you had so much fun. Alright I guess I should get back to writing my history paper, I'll finish reading later. Thanks again for sharing. :thumbsup2

Yay for your vacation updates! I loved following you on twitter while you were off and am so excited for the more detailed version! Looks like your trip was off to a great start! You and Preston look so happy! :)

I'm so happy to see a good dinner review for CM! We are eating dinner there in August. I wasn't thrilled with the breakfast there honestly, so I figured we might as well try dinner. Hoping it will be yummy because we love the character interaction at this restaurant!

Heard on DisUnplugged this is a great thread, Ihaven't read trip reports in a long time and just am starting to get into them again (no time). Looking forward in reading yours.!

So glad you're back, Jess! I hope you had a wonderful vacation with Preston and your friends. Looking forward to reading about the rest of your vacation :)

Well hello there REPEAT #1 TOTM winner!:)

I think Threepeat comes after Repeat!;):)

Looks like Preston and everybody had a very MAGICAL beginning to their time at WDW-BUMMER that they didn't get to ride Splash!That ride is AMAZINGLY themed(with some awesome Hidden Mickeys)!:)

WOW!I had no idea Disney Quest was so on the "cutting edge" of today's technology!When a Guest purchases a VHS tape do they also receive a VHS player so they can watch the thing!!!!LOL;):)

What if you were riding "it's a small world!" and you turned and saw the older couple from from DTD in the boat behind you-you could then say-"IT'S A SMALL WORLD!" while on it's a small world!:)

Having Disney withdrawal while living in Disney!Too funny!:)

I totally understand though-I understand they haven't finished the Lion King suites at Patterson yet!;):)

Good luck on a Threepeat!(and Fourpeat,Fivepeat,etc.):)

Glad to see you are back! I've missed your Twitter updates (see PM) but so happy to see your visit with Preston started out so great!

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Great updates! I'm super excited to read more as I'm sure you had so much fun!

When I hear the song "Daylight" by Maroon 5 it makes me thing of you and how Preston must have felt on that last night before going back home.

When you do the drawing class at Disneyquest you have to buy your drawing? It's not free like at DHS? Or were you talking about buying another picture?

Yay! Glad you had fun!! Really enjoying all your updates!!

Are there only showers at AOA or are there rooms with tubs too?

Happy Daylight Savings!!

March 3rd, 2013 (Part 1) - Good Morning, GOOD MORNING!

This morning I was up at 6:50 am ready to go to THE MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!!! We were all ready to go a little bit before 8 am, so we walked down to the bus stop and our Magic Kingdom bus was there waiting for us!! SCORE!

We rode to Magic Kingdom and got to the entrance. It was FREEZING outside today, unfortunately. It was definitely the coldest it has been since I have moved to Florida.

We went inside to the little gift shop and got Preston a new anniversary button because he left his in the room.

img8942s.jpg

Once the crisis was averted we grabbed spots for THE WELCOME SHOW!!!!

dsc0089wc.jpg

YAYAYAY I COULDN'T BELIEVE THE DAY WAS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!

img8964p.jpg

Mark came in with Karen as well as our friends Bobby and Jordan. We all watched the Welcome Show together and I was SO EXCITED.

dsc0095qyd.jpg

LOOK AT THOSE CUTE LITTLE SPRINGTIME OUTFITS!!

dsc0096mz.jpg

Good morning, Snow!

dsc0097ve.jpg

They counted down and then the Magic Kingdom was OPEN!

dsc0099al.jpg

LET THE MAGIC BEGIN!

dsc0100kc.jpg

We all booked it right to Enchanted Tales with Belle. We wanted to make sure everyone went on that. There isn't a fastpass and we can never justify a 50 minute wait. Since we went their first we got right on in under 10 minutes!

WELCOME TO NEW FANTASYLAND, FRIENDS!

dsc0103qt.jpg

Everyone thought this was ADORABLE. And also, Mrs. Potts and Chip.

dsc0105vd.jpg

The show was adorable and they had a lot more parts for the kids than they did in the first show I went to!

dsc0106ao.jpg

Bobby and Jordan both got pulled to be the suits of armor. YESSS. It's because they're two tall dashing young men, obviously.

dsc0107zrv.jpg

dsc0109yd.jpg

dsc0111id.jpg

I really enjoyed the show! There were a TON of kids involved so it was precious! I'm glad we were able to see it with everyone.

dsc0112fx.jpg

Lumiere!

dsc0114jc.jpg

Belle was rockin' her new dress.

dsc0120e.jpg

dsc0124pu.jpg

Mark got pulled to take a picture with Belle!

dsc0127lm.jpg

Preston and I got pulled up to take a picture with Belle also because we had our anniversary buttons on. YAY CELEBRATING!

dsc0130lf.jpg

We saw our friends Keirsten, Primo, and Dave on our way out of Enchanted Tales. I swear, our entire theatre department is in Disney World right now.

Once that was over, it was already time for our 9:40 am breakfast reservation at Crystal Palace!

dsc0136rp.jpg

I LOVE THIS PICTURE.

dsc0135anc.jpg

My boys! (Nice face, Mark.)

dsc0137cec.jpg

We were seated very quickly at a table in a nice back area of the restaurant near a window. Mark claimed it to be a Peter Pan view because we could see Peter's meet and greet area from our seats.

img8999b.jpg

Tigger was really close to our table when we sat down, so within minutes he was there to say hello! I just love Tigger so much.

dsc0138gd.jpg

Continued in Next Post

March 3rd, 2013 (Part 2) - Crystal Palace

Then it was BUFFET TIME. I introduced Mark and Preston to Pooh's Puffed French Toast and their eyes were opened to one of the most delicious foods on the planet.

Mark's plate:

dsc0140y.jpg

The sausage was really good today, as well as the Mickey Waffles of course.

But like... PUFFED FRENCH TOAST, PEOPLE. All is good in the world.

My plate:

dsc0143av.jpg

Preston's plates:

dsc0141xe.jpg

Pooh was our next character. What a cutie! We are all big Winnie the Pooh fans!

dsc0144ar.jpg

Then it was round two of the buffet! MORE PUFFED FRENCH TOAST PLEASE.

Mark's BEAUTIFUL 2nd plate:

dsc0146fas.jpg

Preston and my 2nd plate:

dsc0149fp.jpg

And my breakfast lasagna! Unfortunately I only ate a little bit because I was so full at this point, but it was DELICIOUS!

dsc0150sy.jpg

Then Piglet came by. I LOVE PIGLET SO MUCH.

dsc0151rp.jpg

HOW ADORABLE ARE THESE PIGLET PICTURES?!!?

dsc0153mz.jpg

Our last character was Eeyore. He was SO cute. He pushed the boys away so he could have a picture just with me! Teehee :-)

dsc0155ry.jpg

Then we all took a group picture!

dsc0156vp.jpg

Tigger came by again so we grabbed one last picture together! Tigger is my Dad's favorite so he's one of my favorites too!

dsc0159lt.jpg

After that we were on our way! We had a very important show to see!

Castle pictures with my boys :-)

dsc0160x.jpg

dsc0161z.jpg

SO HAPPY!!!

img9002l.jpg

We had to watch DAWM. (pronounced da-W-m) Aka Dream Along With Mickey. That's Marks nickname for it. See, here in WDW we like to abbreviate EVERYTHING.

dsc0163bw.jpg

I have always loved this show but Mark and I are OBSESSED with it now ever since our program started. He watched it on his first day of and hasn't stopped singing it since! We literally just sang along with the ENTIRE thing and danced like crazy. It was so perfect.

dsc0168up.jpg

JOIN THE PARTY, A CASTLE PARTY...

dsc0169rt.jpg

YOU'RE ALL INVITED TO COME AND JOIN THE FUN!

dsc0170cy.jpg

SO LET'S GET STARTED, SO MUCH TO DO!

dsc0171ee.jpg

COME JOIN THE PARTY, WHERE DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE!

dsc0173qy.jpg

I was tearing up. SO BEAUTIFUL. When Mickey said, "gosh Minnie, you've always been a princess to me!" I LOST IT.

dsc0178mj.jpg

PRINCESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dsc0180dd.jpg

Continued in Next Post

Great installments. You look so happy with your prince. I agree with the CP character attendant, you would be a great friend of Jasmine :goodvibes.

March 3rd, 2013 (Part 3) - DAWM

Chivalry is not dead! Look at all of those charming Princes!

dsc0181rc.jpg

dsc0182ss.jpg

Minnie is SUCH a princess!

dsc0184jr.jpg

AHHH So much love.

dsc0187pr.jpg

DID SOMEBODY SAY ADVENTURE?!

dsc0190ew.jpg

HOIST THE ANCHOR! FALL IN LINE, YA SWABS!

dsc0191vt.jpg

dsc0192mx.jpg

dsc0194ds.jpg

IT'S THE REAL CAPTAIN HOOK!

dsc0196zf.jpg

dsc0197wy.jpg

dsc0199uv.jpg

I just can't. SO CUTE.

dsc0201gc.jpg

SHARE THE MAGIC IN YOUR HEART, THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN'T DO!

dsc0202ab.jpg

CUZ ANY DREAM IS POSSIBLE, SO FIND THE DREAM INSIDE OF YOU!

dsc0204k.jpg

SEIZE THE MOMENT, LET YOUR FANTASIES AND DREAMS SET SAIL!

(Mark likes to think he's the voice of Peter Pan)

dsc0212oc.jpg

Best couple of all time award!

dsc0216qp.jpg

dsc0217mh.jpg

LOOK TO THE SKY, WHEREVER YOU ARE, WISH ON A STAR!

img9001o.jpg

AND FIND THE DREAM INSIDE OF YOU!

dsc0224us.jpg

dsc0225kq.jpg

After DAWM we ran over to the Peter Pan greeting spot. We got there right before he came out so we were at the beginning of the line! I asked him what was up and he was like "I don't know, the sky?"

dsc0226ae.jpg

He was so adorable and enthusiastic. He's so mischievous! He put our autograph books on his head before he signed them. Peter has way too much fun for himself!

dsc0230qx.jpg

dsc0231i.jpg

Peter talked to us about how he doesn't keep track of birthdays because that means getting older and taller! He doesn't do that.

dsc0236aq.jpg

dsc0237da.jpg

Continued in Next Post

IT WAS SO BURR on our last day!! (March 1st} seriously, so burr! Boourns to the cold weather continuing through to your vacation.

So glad you guys got pulled up for pictures! I definitely wanted to jump up for a picture, but there wasn’t even a time to really get into the line. Crystal Palace! Yum! A great place for Disney carbs!!

You really could be a friend of Jasmine, I see it! You definitely could be in entertainment, would you audition again?? Paige and I got that question so much on our trip, people constantly thought we were CMs

I CAN’T! My feelings seriously are off the charts today with Disney stuff, DAWM is amazing and I can’t make it through that show without crying!

Adorable peter pictures! He’s so great, always awesome!! Cool that him and Mark’s friend hook know each other pretty well too!

And I just have to add again; you should definitely go to another audition, or come back for another DCP? Are you allowed to go to the DCP auditions there having??

I know I don't KNOW you (though at least I can say I've met you, haha!), but seeing you and Preston together is just too adorable. Maybe it's because I've read all of your TRs in the past and fast forward to now, but it's just awesome that you are where you are as a CP and you have a boyfriend like Preston. You can just tell how happy you two are together and it's wonderful seeing you guys both in Disney together! :goodvibes

I don't know, maybe it's just because my first time going to Disney World with my husband was so much fun, I'm just happy for you to get to be in your favorite place with Preston!

I hope you guys got to wear your "I'll be your Mickey/Minnie" t-shirts! :goodvibes

So I've just spent the last two days reading your entire trip report... you've got me hooked on the DCP! I'm a senior in high school right now, and I was debating weather or not I should do it, but after reading about how much fun you're having, I CAN'T WAIT to apply :hyper: I'll probably apply sometime my sophomore year. Can't wait to read about more of your adventures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter