• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney bells, Disney bells, Disney all the way! HEY! See ya real soon!

It was my first trip with a digital too and what a difference! You will love the picture taking freedom!!! You do have an extra memory card, right? :thumbsup2

:cheer2: MONICA ~ IT'S ALMOST GO TIME!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

an extra memory card. :lmao: i have 4 2gb cards. and 4 1gb cards. I think I have plenty. do you???? :laughing:

Hi Monica, Just wanted to give you one last :grouphug: before you go. You will have so much fun, the castle lighting was one of my favorite things this past trip, I hope you get to see it.

I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back home.

6 weeks sounds like forever I will stick with days. LOL

well I cannot wait to see all the pics. If i don't speak to you (as I am off to work now) then have a great trip. Maybe you will see my brother he is down there with his family till tuesday. Tell Mickey I say hello.

"Excuse me sir. Are you Scott's brother?"
"No"
"Excuse me sir. Are you Scott's brother?"
"No"
That'll be fun!:rotfl:

It was my first trip with a digital too and what a difference! You will love the picture taking freedom!!! You do have an extra memory card, right? :thumbsup2

:cheer2: MONICA ~ IT'S ALMOST GO TIME!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Extra memory card and we'll also have the laptop so I'll upload pics and delete memory card every night. Plus my mom will have her camera. Will this be enough?:rotfl:

Hi Monica, Just wanted to give you one last :grouphug: before you go. You will have so much fun, the castle lighting was one of my favorite things this past trip, I hope you get to see it.

I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back home.

:hug: Thanks Tracy! I can't wait to see the castle!

Well, I have a funny van story! I could start my trip report NOW and we haven't even left yet! But I won't! (How's that for a cliffhanger?:rotfl2:)

Night!

Hi Monica! Can you believe you are leaving TOMORROW!!!!! I hope you are able to sleep tonight! I hope your work day tomorrow goes by super fast!!
Have fun!! :wizard: You will be missed around here! :hug: But, at least I will get to see you in one week! :cool1:

Hi Monica! Can you believe you are leaving TOMORROW!!!!! I hope you are able to sleep tonight! I hope your work day tomorrow goes by super fast!!
Have fun!! :wizard: You will be missed around here! :hug: But, at least I will get to see you in one week! :cool1:

Well, if I get to bed tonight I'll probably crash! I still have some stuff to do. Yes I'm on here instead. Got my priorities straight huh?!

AWWWW Thanks! It'll be quiet huh? No, not really cause Kimmy and Roxanne will be back!:rotfl: (Sorry guys!) Can't wait to meet you! I think Vermontgirl dumped us!:confused3

Good Morning Everyone!!!

I can't believe the time has come! I just want to tell you all how much I've enjoyed getting to know all of you. Writing this pre-trip report was one of the best trip decisions I made. I feel as though I know all of you and you guys are AWESOME! I hope you all join me on my trip report when I get back!:flower3: Thanks for the advice and laughs! May we have many more!

So, I was late for work this morning! Surprise, surprise! I finally went to bed last night at 1:00am. Slept pretty well except when Dave's cell phone alarm went off at 3:00am!!!:headache: The bags are by the door, my LGMH are labeled, laminated and ready to go! I just need to do a few things when I get home and we'll be ready to go! Hope to be headed out of town by 7:30pm!

I stopped by the bank this morning. Teller says, "Thank you. Have a nice weekend." I wanted to say, "Thanks. We're going to Disney." I'm answering phones at work today. Do you think it's inappropriate to say, "Good morning, I'm going to Disney. Can I help you?"

So here's our itenerary recap:
Sunday=Arrival, DTD, Rainforest Cafe, MVMCP, Meet KimmyDisneyNerd
Monday=Disney Studios, Prime Time Cafe, Fantasmic, Osborne Lights
Tuesday=AK, Boma
Wed=MK, Crystal Palace, Spectromagic, Wishes
Thurs=Epcot, Le Cellier, Candlelight Processional, Illuminations, Meet OhioTony(Lynn)
Fri=???MK or AK???MEGAN'S BDAY!princess:, Chef Mickeys,
Sat=Epcot, Coral Reef, Meet MkluvsMickey(Michelle and Sam), Head Home
Sun=Home and back to reality:sad1:

I'll take good notes! See ya when I get home!:grouphug:
Monica:wizard:

PS 0 DAYS!!!!!!!:banana: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2: :dance3: :dancer: party: :jumping1:

Have a great time.

winpooh.gif

Pooh is gonna race u to get there. :lmao:

have fun.

MONICA! HAVE A GREAT TIME! I WISH YOU MANY CHARACTER MEETS, DIS MEETS, SHORT LINES AND AS MANY TURKEY LEGS AS YOUR HEART DESIRES!

Seriously, have fun, be safe and we will see you when you get back!!!

Have a great time.

winpooh.gif

Pooh is gonna race u to get there. :lmao:

have fun.

:rotfl: He's so cute! Thanks!

MONICA! HAVE A GREAT TIME! I WISH YOU MANY CHARACTER MEETS, DIS MEETS, SHORT LINES AND AS MANY TURKEY LEGS AS YOUR HEART DESIRES!

Seriously, have fun, be safe and we will see you when you get back!!!

Thank you! One turkey leg will be enough!:sick: I hope your wishes for us come true! Fingers crossed!

I forgot to tell you all. Last week at Staples a couple got in line behind me at the copying desk. I was sorting through my autograph pages and she started talking to me about them. Their daughter works at Disney and did the intern program. They go at least 3 times a year and are leaving to go back tomorrow and are staying at AKL. Her daughter is working at Test Track so she showed me a pic so I can look for her! The lady said it's so nice to talk to someone about Disney who gets it! Thanks lady. You made my day!:) She also noticed that I had the Disney font on the autograph book cover! I casually mentioned being on an Disney website, but she didn't say anything. She was totally DIS material!:thumbsup2

M-I-C- see ya real soon (Epcot 12/13)

K-E-Y- why? because we like you!

MOUSE

Drive safe!
See you Thursday!

I can't sit still!! I wanna go go go!!! 1 more hour! Hunter is so excited! He went to cash his change in at the bank yesterday and he plopped the bag up on the counter and said, "We're going to Disney World!" We walk up to the rental counter and Hunter just says, "We're going to Disney World!" He keeps talking about waking up at the hotel tomorrow. Nope, we'll still be in the van!:eek:

Monica, I just wanted to wish you a quick, quiet, safe drive to Disney and have a fantastic time :grouphug: !!!

I can't sit still!! I wanna go go go!!! 1 more hour! Hunter is so excited! He went to cash his change in at the bank yesterday and he plopped the bag up on the counter and said, "We're going to Disney World!" We walk up to the rental counter and Hunter just says, "We're going to Disney World!" He keeps talking about waking up at the hotel tomorrow. Nope, we'll still be in the van!:eek:

Awww! How cute that Hunter is so excited! And I think you should have answered your work phone today as "Hi - we are going to Disney today - can I help you?" :laughing:

that is so close. I would be jumping out of my skin. Have a great time.

I also told the teller that in July when i brought my change in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter