Diser's for CMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I spent last night at a show in which everyone died (well almost everyone) when here at home everything was FANTASTIC!!!!!!

There was so much splendid, hilarious, spectacular, over the top, utter incredibleness about last night that I am still taking it all in. It was of course way better than that other Academy's awards ceremony. You guys rocked together like you were the Beatles or the Rolling Stones and I'm so sorry I couldn't be there.

Airwave kisses to all the happy winners, and to all the nominees because just being nominated...

More later when I've caught my breath.

We missed you Circusgirl! But glad you're back! :goodvibes

Thanks! We're going on nine years this November. (Sheesh! Where did the time go? :eek: )

ooh, nine years!! that's great! my hubby and i are on 3 1/2. i love being married! it's like sleep-away camp with my best friend!! we watch movies and eat s'mores. it's the best!

We are planning on eating at Olivia's next Saturday evening. It will be my wife, my mom, and two extremely excited little girls so it may be a bit chaotic. We are staying at BWV, maybe we can get together somewhere near there after the kids go to sleep one night. My mom could stay with them in the room. Just let me know.

[showing my ignorance] bwv--is that the boardwalk villas? that's awesome!! maybe we could meet for coffee or ice cream somewhere. of course, my husband's always up for a corn dog on the boardwalk! ha!!

Hey, random question for the more experienced among us - - -what is the deal with the 250 page limit? We're close . . . how will we know where to go to connect with each other once they close this one down?

I already started that top 10 thread that we can roll over to.

Hey . . . just checking in to say good night. I know, that's weird. Sorry I missed a good night of getting to know Meggin! I sincerely hope you stick around ~ we can never have too many people willing to put on a fake french accent or take a chocolate cake to the face around here!

I need to crash now, though. I think the adrenaline has finally wore off! Back for more mayhem tomorrow!

http://www.dreamcmo.com/justin

"We would like a budget motel close enough so we can walk to all the parks" :lmao:
My response would be: Sure it is... just head west on 192, once you pass Celebration take a right at the next set of lights onto World Dr. You will be on World Dr. for a bit.... once you pass Epcot start looking for the Magic Kingdon parking lot entrance and you are there.

Tip for quicker voting.

I found a fast way to vote that appears to work just fine. You have to use a direct link (this is Justin's). You can vote and then click the back button to vote again. It saves a few clicks, at least.

As someone who plans a lot of Disney travel, I thought you all would enjoy one of my favorite requests that I get more often then you think:

"We would like a budget motel close enough so we can walk to all the parks" :lmao:

My response would be: Sure it is... just head west on 192, once you pass Celebration take a right at the next set of lights onto World Dr. You will be on World Dr. for a bit....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Then, sort of space out -- as if in a trance -- and break into a modified version of Dory's song: "Just keep walking. Just keep walking. Just keep walking. Walking. Walking. What do we do? We walk. Walk. Ha-ha-ha-ho-ho-ho, I love to walk... Walk..."

Continue the tune for a few seconds more after your client moves on to the next question -- just to prove a point. ;) 'Definitely the way to Win Friends and Influence People! :thumbsup2

Uh! Ummmmm.... Okaaaay! (Wow! That was bad...) DISgeeks is now adhering to her earlier rule -- of no posts past a certain hour. :rolleyes1 ('Think I'd better log off for the night.) :wave2:

okay - I know it's Monday and you are probably all working - but it's awfully quiet here! Did you start the new thread and not tell me?? GUYS! If you didn't want me at the party, you could have just said something!

Just kidding of course!!! :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!

http://www.dreamcmo.com/justin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter