• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Diser's for CMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been quiet for me since I feel like I've been on DIS non-stop for the past 3 weeks...even that is a lot for me! I need to start working on my Disney ABC book for my DD and get my stuff ready to sell for upcoming consignment sales and then there's the whole Easter preps (love dying eggs and making DD's easter basket!) I feel like I put my real life on hold, esp this past week -- fun, but took some time to watch the videos, create all the presentations, etc.

OK, enough about me.

Here is the link to Kenny's new thread. I figured we'd still post to this one and give it a proper going away party! We can't just let it die out -- not after all the fun, controversy, sadness, hilarity, bitterness, friendships, drama, debates, tragedy, romance, action, thrills (need I go on?) It's been like a best-selling novel!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1740802

'Morning, Justin! ...No new thread yet -- at least not to my knowledge! :)

How close are we to the end of this thread? Let's see if I can be the Thread Killer!!!!

'Course I was nearly certain that the dubious honor of "Thread Killer" would go to me -- after my doozy of a [loopy] post last night. :rolleyes1

'Morning, Justin! ...No new thread yet -- at least not to my knowledge! :)

'Course I was nearly certain that the dubious honor of "Thread Killer" would go to me -- after my doozy of a [loopy] post last night. :rolleyes1

HMF, if you get word of the new thread and it's not obvious to the rest of us....would you let me and the Mr. know?

Thanks!
-Mrs. Fleagle

In case you didn't see my post yet -- here is the new thread.

However, I still vote for giving this thread a proper goodbye! Don't close it down until it HAS to be closed...just a thought.

Thanks for the link Marshay - but I'm with you, long live "Diser's for CMO!!!!"

And, luvstink, I do hope you are around to bid farewell to your thread when its time comes. You did good, you did real good . . .

http://www.dreamcmo.com/justin

I got Andimated!
kenny-final-big.jpg

I'll be joining you all on my CMO Top 10 thread!

That looks incredible!!!! Great work Andy! Alright, how much is it going to cost me? I would like to be andimated for a weekly cartoon about my radio show and life outside of it? That would be fun... Heading back to the other thread.

So have we mostly moved on at this point? Nice Avatar, Kenny. Andy did another fantastic job!

:: peeks into an empty room that smells of tears, laughter, spilled sloe gin and, hmmm, something else I can't identify :scared1: , maybe, rabbit stew??? glancing around, she sighs wistfully, thinking::
"Oh, when this thread was young and I had so much hope of my future career as CMO...hmmm, I wonder what the rest of the hooligans are doing....I think I'll head over to

and see what the new party room looks like"

If anyone else stops by, you have to clean up!!!!
:woohoo:

Shoot! I new I shouldn't have come back! Now I'm stuck cleaning up . . . oh well. It's all good. . .

Thanks, luvstink, for the love in your sig! ;)

Farewell thread - you've been good to us all!

Awwww man.... I came back to see what was going on, found the new link, and saw Andy's awesome work on Kenny's avatrar..... now I have to help Justin clean. Meh...... and one more time for good measure..... shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter