DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous...join the party *ahem* intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping he's there and finishing up so that you can hit the road! Can't wait to hear about the concert tonight!

He's here! He's here! Hurry up, mister. Maybe if I start doing the New Kids dance, he'll hurry out of here.
Try to imagine that in your head. Some poor tech kneeling in front of your entertainment center as you throw elbows about three feet over his head.

He's here! He's here! Hurry up, mister. Maybe if I start doing the New Kids dance, he'll hurry out of here.
Try to imagine that in your head. Some poor tech kneeling in front of your entertainment center as you throw elbows about three feet over his head.

:lmao: DO IT!

And then quote "No more games" You sucka!!!

I got the first part of the report up. This is before show stalking at its finest. Today I will get the concert done. I am sooooo darn sick. But listenig to New Kids and going through our pics and videos ismaking it better! :)

Yes, I am flying in for that. I think we are getting a hotel over by where the arena is. I have not bought my ticket yet! But yeah, we should meet up. Lori and I enjoy having a few drinks before the show.

Dreamergirl78- I am so Jealous!! that sounded like a great BIG Mission!!

I got the first part of the report up. This is before show stalking at its finest. Today I will get the concert done. I am sooooo darn sick. But listenig to New Kids and going through our pics and videos ismaking it better! :)

Yes, I am flying in for that. I think we are getting a hotel over by where the arena is. I have not bought my ticket yet! But yeah, we should meet up. Lori and I enjoy having a few drinks before the show.
I am staying with a friend right down the road from Broomfield. We are planning pre and post concert cocktails. We will definitely try to meet up with you! How fun!

Oh.. I forgot to mention all you Joey Fans.. out there at the concert he actually puts on his Happy Face leather jacket on. Once I saw that at the concert it really took me back!! .. Tomorrow!! watch out Texas!! NKOTB will be in town and can't wait to hear all about it!! (I am on Youtube and listening to NKOTB.. what'cha gonna do about it!) they are so hot!!

Have fun!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics!!!!! Give the guys a smooch for me. ;)

Shelby

2 more weeks! I can't wait!!! Didn't I see someone else on here going to the Charlotte NC concert? Where are your seats?

I am acting like a tween right now. I just go around in a fog smiling. The girl I'm going with isn't as happy, even if she did love them in the day (and even though I was desperate for someone to go with me I paid for her ticket)

I'm currently searching for a good camera to take with me.

angey???? I was going to ask how it was but I already know -- it was AWESOME!! But I still want to hear about it. ;) I'll bet you're floating around today on cloud 9!

Tell us all about it!!!

Shelby

So I was just looking at your blog and noticed that you were at Margaritaville! LOVE that place and LOVE Jimmy!!! How fun!

Oh ... my ... God! It was so freaking good!!! They were so hot and sounded great. But I'm not 100 percent sold that Donnie was not lip-syncing during "Grown Man." And I want that girl's job during "Dirty Dancing."
One thing I noticed when they headed out to the piano was Joe was wearing the jacket (or a replica) of the one from the Hanging Tough video! You know, the one with the smiley face on the back? That was awesome.
During Hanging Tough, everyone was going nuts except for this poor guy next to me. He looked to be in total shock.
Anyway, rewind ... everyone was walking around outside with Mickey balloons from the Disney thing. We went to the bar at a neighboring hotel and they were giving them out there also. It was crazy downtown between NKOTB, Disney and Jay-Z was playing House of Blues. I was so happy to see so much Mickey!
There was one downside to the concert though ... some of the fans are complete trash. I know there are people like that everywhere, but these girls were witches, for lack of a better word. Mean little things. I got yelled at for asking to cut through the merchandise line to actually get in the arena (it stretched past the entrance) and then some chick told me she wanted to "meet me outside" after the show because I was literally 30 steps behind my friend to make it to the merchandise line and then joined her. I'm telling you ... trash, trash, trash!
Lighter note, there were TONS of homemade shirts all over the place. One chick was wearing a "Mrs. Wahlberg" shirt and I joked with her and said "You like Mark too????" and then a bunch of us in the concession line were going on and on about the other hot brother.
One thing though ... what's up with the movie on those we lost? I can understand the family pics and some influences on the music (like Sinatra), but Heath Ledger as the Joker at the end? That was weird.
I have pics, I hope they came out ok. If so, I will post. They won't be great considering we were straight across from the stage, but I'll see.

I'm glad you had a great time! And I think it might be the actual Smiley jacket. The sleeves were way short on him lol. I didn't notice if Donnie was lip synching during that or not but Jordan HAD to be lip synching 'Give It to You' At least, at my show. It was obvious. A little disappointing but what are ya gonna do?

You had to know Heath Ledger would be in it. He wasn't a musician, true, but he died so young. Still a tragedy.

Have you seen the SNL skit Mark Wahlberg talks to animals? HA. He got so mad over it. He is gorgeous, yes, but he needs to get over himself!!!

I'm glad you had a great time! And I think it might be the actual Smiley jacket. The sleeves were way short on him lol. I didn't notice if Donnie was lip synching during that or not but Jordan HAD to be lip synching 'Give It to You' At least, at my show. It was obvious. A little disappointing but what are ya gonna do?

You had to know Heath Ledger would be in it. He wasn't a musician, true, but he died so young. Still a tragedy.

Have you seen the SNL skit Mark Wahlberg talks to animals? HA. He got so mad over it. He is gorgeous, yes, but he needs to get over himself!!!

I think I saw a bit of that skit, I'll have to YouTube it to check it out.

We missed all of Jordan and Joey's solos while in line for merchandise. I wanted to see "Give It To You" too! argh! But we knew we had to miss some part of the show to get merchandise. The lines stayed crazy long the entire time.

I am glad you enjoyed the show!!!! It was a ton of fun!!!!!!

The concert pics are up on my blog. I still have to work on getting the videos posted. I have been majorly sick, so I am sorry it took so long.

Time to go lay back down, but I had to get the pics up for my fellow Block heads!!!!!! ;)

WOW!! sounded like a very tough crowed. Sorry to hear about that, but I am sure it did not ruin your night at all. I have to admit when they were in L.A for what I can remember Jordan sang live on his solo part, I didn't watch Joey solo part because to me that was a potty break. didn't you love the fact that how they still used the entire stage. AHH!! :love: and like others have mentioned before those backup dancers HAVE TO GO! they are just too distracting.. yet again, I never even paid any attentioned to them.. blocked them out of my view for the New Kids.. awww Jonathan.. Jordan..too cute. Oh! did anyone else thought that Joey's pants looked too tight? I thought so? But then again I am sure some women loved it. te-he! So what kind of merchandise did you end of getting? I didn't get anything because it was too expensive for me.

Yeah, as I said, some of those girls had issues! But thankfully, for every one of them, there was like 5,000 happy people!

I ended up getting the "find a cure" shirt for Susan Komen. I wasn't going to buy any merchandise either (I think it was slightly overpriced) but when they announced all the proceeds from those tank sales went to breast cancer research, I had to get it (even though I don't think it's that cute of a shirt).

You know what is funny ... I didn't even notice the dancing girls on the stage! I was too focused!

Anyone else laugh to themselves at the site of thousands of 30-somethings screaming like little girls, including yourself? That was great!

I'll bet the crowd in Atlantic City would have made those girls look lovely. :lmao: It was General Admission standing room only for about 1000 people. Standing in line was quite interesting. I almost got stampeded!

Shelby

I think I saw a bit of that skit, I'll have to YouTube it to check it out.

We missed all of Jordan and Joey's solos while in line for merchandise. I wanted to see "Give It To You" too! argh! But we knew we had to miss some part of the show to get merchandise. The lines stayed crazy long the entire time.

I produce Entourage! http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/mark-wahlberg-talks-to-animals/727504/ :lmao: It's dumb but it's great cause he sounds just like him.

I buy my shirts from the guys outside :rolleyes1 Much cheaper that way..

I didn't take any sort of break during the show. You couldn't have paid me to get me out of there while they were onstage!! But I agree, the lines are out of control!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter