Discounts with Annual Pass

sra12574

Earning My Ears
When i go on seaworlds website and look at the members benefits it says discounts on a few items . What is the discount percentage on things like park passes for additional guests . dining discounts , and discounts on park merchandise .
I'm probably going to go to Seaworld in January I'm trying to decide between getting the regualar passes for just that trip or getting an annual pass for Seaworld and Aquatica and returning in the summer with my niece and nephew .
I might just take them to Disney but if I got a good discount i might choose to spend my money on Seaworld instead of options to go to Waterparks and DisneyQuest and WDW .

When i go on seaworlds website and look at the members benefits it says discounts on a few items . What is the discount percentage on things like park passes for additional guests . dining discounts , and discounts on park merchandise .
I'm probably going to go to Seaworld in January I'm trying to decide between getting the regualar passes for just that trip or getting an annual pass for Seaworld and Aquatica and returning in the summer with my niece and nephew .
I might just take them to Disney but if I got a good discount i might choose to spend my money on Seaworld instead of options to go to Waterparks and DisneyQuest and WDW .

For starters you get free parking. You get 10% off merchandise and food with your pass at most places. At times you get higher percentage. There are also coupons on the pass holder website. We found that just buying the tickets on line for our Florida friends was a better discount than buying them with our passes but that might not always be true.
You get discounts on special tours and DC etc. too.

With the Fun card you just get the admission for the year. With a family with younger kids who would not be driving to the park on their own, you could probably get by with one Annual pass and the rest Fun passes, but we are 4 adults who go at different times so we like the free parking and discount options. If you are in Florida or visit often the 2 year pass is even a better option. 2 park pass with SW and BG has a been a great savings for us, too.

Do they still have the 'holiday sale'? When I was there last chistmas passholder got a huge discount at the wild artic store. Does anyone know if they did that this year? thanks

My son did the Junior High Sea World career camp last summer. The savings they gave me for being a passholder more than paid for the pass on that. I think I got about 20% off on the camp. The camp is expensive, but really terriffic. My son just loved it.

The free parking pays for itself pretty much. With the amount of times we go, and the savings on food has more than paid for tickets.

If you're a platinum passport, you'll get 20$ off one day tickets, the other passports allow for like a 10$ discount. If you're thinking of only doing sea world for a couple days with the kiddos, you get 2 days (you can use the second day at sea world or aquatica) for 75$, or get a pass for 99$ that lets you in for like 10 days to either park. Or for 75$ you can get the fun card which is unlimited admission for the remainder of the year to just one park.
You're going to be the only one that actually needs to have a passport, since you'll be the one parking and buying food/merchandise. And during the summer time they offered some steep discounts on food.

And if you have a pass, you'll likely end up going more often than you think, but it makes for a fun day away from home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter