Discounts other than D+ for 3/25-10/3 dropping 1/3?

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
The verbiage on the Disney Parks Blog post sure seems like we could be seeing some offers that are not D+ specific also dropping tomorrow for as far out as 10/3...

There are even more offers available for those looking to book their Walt Disney World vacation. You can save up to 35% at select Disney Resort hotels when you stay 5 nights or longer most nights March 25 through Oct. 3, 2024. Visit DisneyWorld.com/SpecialOffers on Jan. 3, 2024 to learn more.

**Keep in mind the experience of those who didn't book their 2023 Holiday Trips soon enough. Disney can- and does- pull these offers with no notice. Disney quietly pulled the general public and D+ discounts for Nov-Dec sometime in Oct. We had some people with regrets here on the DIS as they had been on the fence and then decided to book to find their only on-site options were Rack Rates. **

The verbiage on the Disney Parks Blog post sure seems like we could be seeing some offers that are not D+ specific also dropping tomorrow for as far out as 10/3...

There are even more offers available for those looking to book their Walt Disney World vacation. You can save up to 35% at select Disney Resort hotels when you stay 5 nights or longer most nights March 25 through Oct. 3, 2024. Visit DisneyWorld.com/SpecialOffers on Jan. 3, 2024 to learn more.

**Keep in mind the experience of those who didn't book their 2023 Holiday Trips soon enough. Disney can- and does- pull these offers with no notice. Disney quietly pulled the general public and D+ discounts for Nov-Dec sometime in Oct. We had some people with regrets here on the DIS as they had been on the fence and then decided to book to find their only on-site options were Rack Rates. **
My TA e-mailed me that there are RO discounts coming that do not require D+. fingers crossed for those of us who are not interested in FD.

Another one here hoping for something that is for those of us staying only 4 nights.

We are staying 3 nights at one resort and 5 at another. I am hoping that I can possibly get the discount for the whole trip. I am assuming I will have to call and ask. Fingers crossed!

Let's say your Disney+ account info doesn't match your MDE account. Would you not qualify? For ex if the MDE for us is registered under me, but the Disney + is registered under my spouse, is that not likely to qualify?

Let's say your Disney+ account info doesn't match your MDE account. Would you not qualify? For ex if the MDE for us is registered under me, but the Disney + is registered under my spouse, is that not likely to qualify?

I would make your husband a MDE account tonight, using the email he uses for Disney+. Then book the package with that account.

Think there will be any similar offers for D+, and DVC members?
What do you mean? The offers out right now are for Disney+, some for the general public, and some for AP holders. Any DVC member can book them, you just have to pay cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter