discounted tickets?

HuskyGal

DIS Veteran
Hi there. I previously bought discounted tickets through last minute travel company. I haven’t been keeping up so I apologize if this is a silly question. Are there any good discounts on tickets? I think LMTC doesn’t sell them anymore? Thanks.

Wow. That is a great bit I don’t have TMobile! Thanks. I hope it helps someone lurking around here.

ARES has the best price I've found so far. They're recommended by Touringplans. (AREStravel.com)

For tickets that are purchased through an authorized third party, do they retain values if unused? For example, if I purchase them to be used this summer, but need to cancel the trip at the last minute. Can I apply the values of the unused tickets towards new ones for travel at a later time? TIA.

LAX

If you have TMobile as your cell phone carrier, the TMobile Tuesdays app has theme park tickets, including Disneyland at up to 30% off.

Note this offer is valid any time For purchases made through summer, it doesn't have to be on a Tuesday.

This is a great tip! I just looked and it’s only about 10% off, but will save my family $150 on our trip. There were some decent hotel deals in there too.

Thanks!

For tickets that are purchased through an authorized third party, do they retain values if unused? For example, if I purchase them to be used this summer, but need to cancel the trip at the last minute. Can I apply the values of the unused tickets towards new ones for travel at a later time? TIA.

LAX
If unused, then yes, the tickets should retain their original value past the expiration date. Make sure to keep copies of the email with the tickets, the invoice/receipt, and photos of the ticket bar codes and bar code numbers as a back up in case the tickets get lost or stolen. Then, if the tickets don't get used and you can't find them later, you will still be able to use the back up copies.

Certain sites and words are banned. They show up as asterisks when being posted if they are. We don't have a list of them, but you eventually learn them when something gets asterisked out.

Wish I would have found this thread before I purchased tix yesterday. At least Sam's is only $5 cheaper than the 3rd party reseller who shall not be named. ;)

Thanks, everyone. I decided to go with ares travel. They have travel protection $25 and an $8 convenience fee.

Beware of the tmobile site. Prices looked fantastic, but after garbage fees, it was more expensive than other commonly recommended discounters. Also, why this site bans helpful suggestions of legitimate retailers is beyond me.

Does AAA still sell Disneyland tickets? I read when the parks were first reopening that people were buying from them, but I can't seem to find anywhere online that gives prices or mentions that you can do this.

Does AAA still sell Disneyland tickets? I read when the parks were first reopening that people were buying from them, but I can't seem to find anywhere online that gives prices or mentions that you can do this.

At our AAA, we have to physically go into an office and buy the tickets, they are not available online. It seems most discounters (AAA, Sam's, UTC) are all about the same price within about $5 of each other.

Thanks to everyone for the heads up in T-Mobile- I hadn’t tried to go through with purchasing, so did my see the extra fees. Good to know as I plan for a fall trip!

At our AAA, we have to physically go into an office and buy the tickets, they are not available online. It seems most discounters (AAA, Sam's, UTC) are all about the same price within about $5 of each other.
Thank you! In the heat of the moment, when reservations first opened up, I made a hotel reservation at GCH for my annual sister trip in Dec. I added tickets for us on the reservation page and only realized later that what I'd done was purchase a package. I want to rebook it as hotel only and get my own tickets.

If you have TMobile as your cell phone carrier, the TMobile Tuesdays app has theme park tickets, including Disneyland at up to 30% off.

Note this offer is valid any time For purchases made through summer, it doesn't have to be on a Tuesday.

Thanks for the tip, DL tickets have a decent discount on T-Mobile Tuesday app. Although the price discounts for Universal was better. Saved about $150 going through T-Mobile than if I used the Universal sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter