• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disboutiquers Part 30 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Those are adorable onesie shirts. What pattern did you use?

Thanks! They are the Max and Matilda body suit from Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop.

Jessie-inspired dress was a huge hit on our HS day, DD got so much attention from the cast members, with two rushing up to her screaming, "Jessie, Jessie!" and wanting her autograph. Made the many hours I labored on yet another Grace dress worth it to see her soaking in those moments. Here's a shot of her in the dress meeting Goofy during our afternoon break, complete with her sparkly red crocs.

View attachment 123699

Awww what a cutie! Great job on the Jessie dress!

Hello Ladies - it's been quite a while since I posted/read on this page. I lost my sewing mojo but I think I got it back. My sewing room has been patiently waiting for my return. I have a Disney cruise in November so I have started on my ideas for that. I'll have pictures to post soon....

Hello Ladies - it's been quite a while since I posted/read on this page. I lost my sewing mojo but I think I got it back. My sewing room has been patiently waiting for my return. I have a Disney cruise in November so I have started on my ideas for that. I'll have pictures to post soon....

Welcome back and I look forward to seeing your creations! :)

it's been a loooong time since I have been on this board, BUT we just booked Christmas 2016 at the campgrounds so I need some inspiration! There are 8 of us who go together and we all have matching shirts for each day. 12 days is lots of matching shirts!!! I am going to try my hand at some heat transfer vinyl. Has anyone in this group tried that? Got any tips for this newbie?

it's been a loooong time since I have been on this board, BUT we just booked Christmas 2016 at the campgrounds so I need some inspiration! There are 8 of us who go together and we all have matching shirts for each day. 12 days is lots of matching shirts!!! I am going to try my hand at some heat transfer vinyl. Has anyone in this group tried that? Got any tips for this newbie?

I don't have any suggestions for HTV but I know some others in the group have done it. Good luck!

So glad to find you guys again. I have been making stuff, but no trip to Disney recently :( I always enjoy looking at everyone's work. Very inspiring. Just finished Luke and Leia for Halloween last night. Now the oldest wants a Percy Jackson tshirt. I have the freezer paper cut, now to get it ironed on and painted. DisBoards stopped working on my phone, so I have to get that fixed. It's been a while since I've checked in, but it was almost like coming home looking through posts. Very comforting for some reason. Someone else who shares my loves! Hope all are well.

Thank you! I hadn't sewed in so long, and this made me remember how much I enjoy it. I'm hoping I can do a couple more outfits before we leave.

The Tsum Tsum fabric came from an etsy shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/beautifulwork/). It was pricier than I'd normally spend, but 1 meter was enough for me to make the top for my DD & one for my niece. Shipped pretty quickly, too.

This costume has been one of those projects that seems to never end! LOL I bought the fabric back in March, and after trying three different patterns it is finally finished! This is DD (5) last night during trick or treat. She picked out the fabric, and provided her own "design" input, which was fun.

Ariel - Halloween - 2015.png

Those are so cute! Love the Small World fabric. Where did you get it? Have a great trip!

Thank you! I ordered it a couple years ago & it's now out of print. There are a few sellers on etsy with variations of it, though. It's Alexander Henry's "You and Me" fabric.

This costume has been one of those projects that seems to never end! LOL I bought the fabric back in March, and after trying three different patterns it is finally finished! This is DD (5) last night during trick or treat. She picked out the fabric, and provided her own "design" input, which was fun.

View attachment 132357
She looks adorale and you did a great job on the costume.

So excited to mark another dress off my list! Finished up a new Minnie Mouse inspired dress for DD5. (Sorry the lighting is not the best.)

Small.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter