Disboutiquers Part 23 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been sewing for DS since we started to go to Disney at age 3. I have always just gone with the bowling shirt, which has 100 different ways to create a look, and then shorts, or board shorts. I also add fabric at the bottom of the shorts or on the sides, or make pockets that have some of the bowling shirt fabric. I will have to go and find pictures. It is not as easy as girls but I still have fun. You will have fun making things all matchy matchy.

We are almost there but waiting for you. Thanks everyone.

My DVC will be listed on the The Timeshare store mailing tomorrow. Wish me luck on a quick sale.

I am home and waiting now!!
Good luck on the timeshare sale!

I am sure they won't move us until everyone is done with dinner and have the kitchen cleaned up.;)

Ugh...in my case, the kitchen won't get cleaned until in the morning. I have 'grazers' around here that eat all night. (That is what happens when hubby works the night shift!)

Nii

In my case, it is a Breakfast for Dinner kind of night....bacon, eggs, and pancakes. YUM! It smells great! What is everyone else having?

We're probably eating out some where. DH has the water turned off! He's replacing our hot water heater.

In my case, it is a Breakfast for Dinner kind of night....bacon, eggs, and pancakes. YUM! It smells great! What is everyone else having?

We're probably eating out some where. DH has the water turned off! He's replacing our hot water heater.

We had meatloaf and angel hair pasta.

Oriental Chicken with veggies and noodles. Quick, easy, and reheats well!

Nini

I had planned on bbq chicken and then DS requested blueberry waffles. So waffles it was.

I'm trying to catch up, you guys have been busy. I've haven't been lurking for a couple of weeks (gall bladder surg. UGHHHHH!) But everything looks amazing and I am so ready to get back to my machine.

I'm trying to catch up, you guys have been busy. I've haven't been lurking for a couple of weeks (gall bladder surg. UGHHHHH!) But everything looks amazing and I am so ready to get back to my machine.

ick...I hope you feel better.

I guess I'll miss the move....I need to catch a nap before work. Hopefully I won't be lost for long. :rolleyes1

This is not Disney related, or even sewing related...but it is family related, and we ARE trying to move the thread along...right?

Next year my DD10 will start Middle School. This is always a trying time in a young girl's life, even if there was no drama with the school.

The school she will have to go to is the absolute worst school in the county! The police have a regular presence there, because of the rapes, drugs, and gang activity. And yes, this is the middle school.

We had hoped to be moved before we had to deal with this issue, but it is just not in the cards (or finances for that matter) right now. We tried for a shot at a scholarship for a private school, but that fell through.

So, it looks like we will be homeschooling again next year. Of course, this time, hubby is not yet behind us on this idea. DD has looked at the different item available and has chosen her curriculum. I am all set to order it next month...

I guess I am asking for some Pixie dust....hopefully we can get Dad on our side before I order. Dad is still holding out for the private school. While I do believe education is a good investment, I just don't think we can afford the private school this year....

Nini

Thanks for all the comments and Pixie dust...

I guess I should have added that my hubby is a deputy, and knows the school well. Our youngest two are biracial...and let's just say the middle school is not as racially diverse as the elementary school. DD has already been the target of racial bullying...started in the 3rd grade. She is really not looking forward to going there next year.

We did homeschool her for 2 years. It was really hard and both of us. we both have very STRONG personalities, and get on each other's nerves rather easily! To home school again will be hard on the whole family, and we know that. Just right now, we can't see a different option.

For her to even consider it again shows how strongly she feels about this school.

Nini

:grouphug: Sorry that you have so few options right now. Homschooling can be tough but it is worth it. But I can't imagine not having my husband on board. Saying a prayer!

:grouphug: Sorry that you have so few options right now. Homschooling can be tough but it is worth it. But I can't imagine not having my husband on board. Saying a prayer!

Thanks...I just was researching the Choice program. Unfortunately, her middle school has finally (and I do mean finally. After 8 years of trying!) gotten off the 'needs improvement' list. So that means she is not eligible for moving to another school with that program.

I might try and pull the 'race card' though. (as much as I hate to) Multi racial children are not faring very well in all areas of testing. She consistently tests out in the top of her class...of course she was reading on a 6th grade level after leaving kinder. The middle school really doesn't have much of a talented or gifted program...and no beta club! (that one will kill her!)

Nini

Ok, my dinner is cooked, kitchen cleaned and homework is done...guess I'm ready for the move. And I bet that will happen when I'm being a good girl and exercising at the gym.

good news, my sewing machine is fixed! It was the monitor screen, and not the less expensive problem we had hoped for. But I have it back home and that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter